Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 8,261 to 8,280 of 16,083

Anti-Matter

@MisterPi
I wonder what is Sony fan reaction when they see Crash N Trilogy Switch version already released and displayed on the shelf ?
I can feel some Mixed feeling until Jealousy feeling.

Anti-Matter

Kimyonaakuma

@Anti-Matter Sorry for the late reply because the subject of the conversation has changed, but I'll add some PS4 recommendations from my personal favourites.

-Gravity Rush Remastered
-Gravity Rush 2
-Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone
-Shadow of the Colossus

...I would have more but your rules were quite....restricting

Kimyonaakuma

Ryu_Niiyama

@YummyHappyPills That's so cute...did they forget about the gamecube, gba, ds, xbox 360 and NGAGE (for cryin' out loud) games? Gamers have really selective memory and odd loyalty moments. So long as the same people make the game who really cares if it goes to more than one system?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Anti-Matter

@Kimyonaakuma
Well, thank you for the recommendation.
I have to take look first and after long deliberation, i think i can choose my 10th, the Finale.

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

@YummyHappyPills I expect similar levels if the Ridge Racer Switch rumour is true.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Dezzy

Oh dear, the exact same story we had with Mass Effect Andromeda seems to be happening with Anthem:

Big people leaving mid-development is never a good sign. Bioware seem to have lost a lot of key people in the last 5 years.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

link3710

So I was in Gamestop today, and I decided to ask about the fact that they still have Star Wars PS4 bundles. Apparently, she said that both of them she's seen sold had the person sell back the game to Gamestop at the same time. Pretty crazy, I can't imagine it's as common as that makes it sound, but that's apparently a thing. I'm just biding my time for the inevitable (please let it happen) Kingdom Hearts bundle still...

link3710

Octane

YummyHappyPills wrote:

We have entered a whole new realm of WTH

Edit: There's more than one...

''This petition isn't available. Either the URL is incorrect, it violated our Community Guidelines, or the starter removed it.''

It doesn't even exist.

Anyway, I suggest we pay little attention to trolls like that. Remember, it only takes one guy to start a petition like that. There were plenty of petitions when Monster Hunter came to PS4 and Xbox. That's just the way the internet works. Is anyone really surprised by that?

Octane

-Green-

You member when people made petitions all over the place to cancel FedForce.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Anti-Matter

Octane wrote:

YummyHappyPills wrote:

We have entered a whole new realm of WTH

Edit: There's more than one...

''This petition isn't available. Either the URL is incorrect, it violated our Community Guidelines, or the starter removed it.''

It doesn't even exist.

Anyway, I suggest we pay little attention to trolls like that. Remember, it only takes one guy to start a petition like that. There were plenty of petitions when Monster Hunter came to PS4 and Xbox. That's just the way the internet works. Is anyone really surprised by that?

So, that link was fake ?

Anti-Matter

Dezzy

Lol if only they'd actually listened to the one for Federation Force

Anti-Matter

-Green- wrote:

You member when people made petitions all over the place to cancel FedForce.

Hahahaha....
Then Metroid Federation Force released no matter what.

Anti-Matter

Octane

@YummyHappyPills Yeah, you'll find them if you go looking for them. It happens all the time. Why don't we just ignore it like we do with all those other petitions. Like @-Green- said, there were plenty of stupid petitions to cancel Federation Force too. Don't feed the trolls.

@Anti-Matter Sony never owned Crash. It's a long and complicated story, but when Naughty Dog made the original games, they weren't part of Sony. It's a bit like Banjo Kazooie. The games were released exclusively on the N64, but Nintendo never owned the franchise, even though there are still some people who think they did.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

Anti-Matter

@Octane
I think we don't need to worry about some stupid petitions to boycott Crash Trilogy for Switch.
Whether they disagree or not, when the game released on Switch, it will like a Giant Slap for those stupid complainers.

Anti-Matter

Dezzy

Octane wrote:

@Anti-Matter Sony never owned Crash. It's a long and complicated story, but when Naughty Dog made the original games, they weren't part of Sony. It's a bit like Banjo Kazooie. The games were released exclusively on the N64, but Nintendo never owned the franchise, even though there are still some people who think they did.

They've gotta be one of the only developers who've become better after being bought out by a media conglomerate.

Did Sony actually own any of their mascot platformers? Crash, Spyro, Ratchet?

Octane

@Dezzy I believe all of those franchises were always owned by other parties, not Sony.

Octane

Haruki_NLI

@Octane No, they own Ratchet. Its only Crash and Spyro they didn't.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic