Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 6,621 to 6,640 of 16,083

TuVictus

So.... When is Jak and Daxter releasing for the PS4? Those games will be an instant buy from me, since I missed the ps3

TuVictus

Ralizah

@Peek-a-boo I mean, even if it wasn't great, critics were never going to give anything other than good scores to The Lost Legacy.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Dezzy

Ralizah wrote:

Which leads me to wonder how charmed the reviewer's life must be if he can't relate to the subject matter in any way. And even if he has lived a supremely sheltered life, is he missing empathy to the degree that he isn't moved by the portrayal of someone struggling with something like a psychosis and personal loss?

It has like 9/10 on the steam reviews too. Seriously doubt it can be that niche. Obscure stuff doesn't do that well on Steam.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

-Green-

Zelda can get "low" scores too. Tri-Force Heroes for example.

Edit: Although that's probably not the main point, but just tossing it out there for whatever it's worth.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Dezzy

Zelda hardly ever has though. I think the only mainline Zelda game that's under 90 on metacritic is Spirit Tracks at 89.

Haruki_NLI

@Dezzy Im enjoying this.

The PS4 thread became "Why is Zelda prone to high scores" and the Switch thread became "Microsoft what are you doing?"

Edited on by Haruki_NLI

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

-Green-

The Xbox thread should catch up and talk about Sony.

Haru17

@Dezzy A glass shattered in my home when I read that. Give Lost Legacy its 4 and a half stars, it earned them, lol.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Ralizah

Dezzy wrote:

Zelda hardly ever has though.

Probably doesn't help when a critic scoring a major Zelda game anything lower than a 9/10 prompts digital witch-hunts.

Edited on by Ralizah

-Green-

I commonly think about that topic tbh, and the general idea behind it. I change my opinion on it consistently.

Has anyone played Agents of Mayhem? I recently bought the game since I tend to enjoy Saints Row, and I was just wondering.

Dezzy

Ralizah wrote:

Probably doesn't help when a critic scoring a major Zelda game anything lower than a 9/10 prompts digital witch-hunts.

I assume you're referring to Jim Sterling getting attacked for his BOTW review.
Lol, I think that was because his review changed the metacritic score. That's like a good reason to create digital witch hunts if you're mental.

Peek-a-boo

This Undertale game I am playing is something pretty special.

I literally laughed out loud at some of Sans (terrible) jokes, and the whole feel of the game is just simply delightful. I was admittedly confused in regards to how to ‘win’ a battle/fight without attacking the enemy to begin with, but I soon got the hang of things. I guess you could say that I was a bit of a BONE-head, hey?

Untitled

Peek-a-boo

Ralizah

@Peek-a-boo It's incredibly charming. Glad console peasants are getting the chance to experience it as well.

@Dezzy There were issues years back when a reviewer scored Twilight Princess an 8.8 as well. Hysteria, harassment, death threats... the works. It's certainly not behavior exclusive to Zelda fans, but it was embarrassing nonetheless.

Edited on by Ralizah

Dezzy

Anyone else got Uncharted early?
Mine came today.

Grumblevolcano

Sony may have been hacked again. Their twitter for sure has.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Haruki_NLI

@Grumblevolcano I don't see anything.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic