Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 16,083

Octane

@Haru17: Was that the same demo as the E3 demo for Horizon? During the conference they clearly showed a different part of the map.

Octane

Ralizah

I'd forgotten about this. Looks like Yoru no Nai Kuni finally has Western release dates. 29th of March in NA, and April 1st in Europe.

Hope it gets a physical release.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

CaviarMeths

That certainly a lot more breast than your usual Gust game.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Gamer83

@Ralizah:
Digital-only release in North America, I'm sure, because SCEA is run by a bunch of chimpanzees.

Gamer83

Ryno

@Tasuki: Microsoft flagship titles do have dedicated servers (Microsoft to offer dedicated servers for all Xbox One games) for this gen at least which most people perceive as superior to P2P. Sony didn't charge to play online last gen for the same P2P method but now forcing you to pay without really upgrading anything on there ened? I'm still bothered by the whole subscription based services of both consoles to be able to play online and rent indie games. And then you throw in micro-transactions, (for both Sony and Microsoft) ugh...

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Tasuki

@Ryno: Know what you mean about micro transactions and all that junk. I am so tired of day one patches, unfinished games, paying for multiplayer, Online multiplayer only, I can go on and on. This gen I have been finding myself playing alot of my older consoles mainly my Sega ones, Genesis and Dreamcast mainly.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ryno

@Tasuki: Yeah, this gen of video games is pretty interesting to observe to say the least. I haven't bought that many games since owning my XB1 due to the length of the games I have and the limited time I actually play them. Speaking of retro consoles. looking back when we were kids, man, things were so simple and less complex with NES - Dreamcast/PS2/Xbox era's.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Tasuki

@Ryno: Yep so true, you can just pop a game in and go not have to wait on a update to download or hoping that the online service isn't down.

Wow I am starting to sound like @Waveboy now. ;P

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Blast

SpookyMeths wrote:

Blast wrote:

Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae was AMAZING. It'll come out in 2016.

I dunno man. Development is not moving briskly.

Are you on GAF yet? There was this thread about a cool rock that turned out to be full of comedy gold.

Hahahahaha I've been lurking on GAF daily. I still haven't been accepted as a member yet. I saw the thread about the rock and it was freaking hilarious. Im still very hopeful and optimistic about the game though.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Haru17

Octane wrote:

Was that the same demo as the E3 demo for Horizon? During the conference they clearly showed a different part of the map.

Yes; same monsters, weapons and everything. The map was similar even if it was a different area (ie: close in the game world).

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Blast

I'm seriously falling in love with Final Fantasy X HD Remaster on PS4!!! I love it!!!! It's really picking up!!!

Master of the Hype Train

Ralizah

@Blast: I never cared much for FFX (although I do own it on Vita coz portable FFX is still impressive), but I would adore a FFXII remaster for PS4. Here's hoping.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Blast

Ralizah wrote:

@Blast: I never cared much for FFX (although I do own it on Vita coz portable FFX is still impressive), but I would adore a FFXII remaster for PS4. Here's hoping.

FF X HD is scratching my Persona itch so good. And it seems like Square Enix wants their JRPG audience on PS4. A HD Remaster for that will probably happen after Final Fantasy 7 remake.

Master of the Hype Train

Peach64

4 million PS4s shipped in Q2, now 29.3 in total. That's before the price drop kicked in!

This is good news for everyone IMO. It shows that the market for home consoles is still there in most of the world, unlike the handheld market which has been overtaken by mobile pretty much everywhere.

Peach64

WebHead

@Peach64: I suspect it will eclipse 3ds hardware sales by spring 2018.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Peek-a-boo

Peach64 wrote:

4 million PS4's shipped in Q2; now 29.3 in total. That's before the price drop kicked in!

I think the Xbox One is sitting at a shy over 14 million sold in (to customers, not retailers) at last count, of which two-thirds (about 9 million) are in the US and Canada alone, and considering Sony ship just about enough to meet their sky high demand, I would have thought 28.5 million has been sold in by now.

The 2:1 ratio is definitely in full effect now, no doubt about it, and the gap will only increase from here henceforth!

Edited on by Peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo

DefHalan

Peek-a-boo wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

4 million PS4's shipped in Q2; now 29.3 in total. That's before the price drop kicked in!

I think the Xbox One is sitting at a shy over 14 million sold in (to customers, not retailers) at last count, of which two-thirds (about 9 million) are in the US and Canada alone, and considering Sony ship just about enough to meet their sky high demand, I would have thought 28.5 million has been sold in by now.

The 2:1 ratio is definitely in full effect now, no doubt about it, and the gap will only increase from here henceforth!

Microsoft is DOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic