Forums

Topic: The PlayStation 4 Fan Thread

Posts 12,201 to 12,220 of 12,242

redd214

Just started a third playthrough of GOW and man game is still fantastic! Also running through Horizon Chase Turbo, almost have the Platinum, and some other Plus games I've neglected in the past. Probably won't be buying any other Ps4 games until Borderlands 3 comes out unless there's a great sale on something.

redd214

Octane

I'm definitely getting Control in August, and Death Stranding later this year.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

BruceCM

Octane wrote:

I'm definitely getting Death Stranding later this year.

Assuming that isn't delayed....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Ralizah

I'm good on PS4 games for the rest of the year. I still have 40+ hours, at least, of Horizon: Zero Dawn left in front of me, in addition to a couple more PS+ titles I want to attend to before my sub expires.

I may or may not download a cheap (sub-$15) game in a sale, but, otherwise, all my other PS4 purchases will be next year.

Ralizah

Tsurii

I'm set for a looong while, too, between Iceborne and...September in general lol

I also bought MGSV for 5€ or so a while ago. I Uninstaller it after I made it maybe 2h into the game before Kojima had to rub everything I dislike about his games in my face 😅
Maybe I'll give it another shot in a year or so..

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

WebHead

I do wonder if sega is going to be able to survive next gen.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Ralizah

New Japanese Sakura Wars trailer. Gameplay looks very action-based for this entry. December 12th release date in Japan.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

Dezzy

@WebHead

Why wouldn't they?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

RR529

Never played one before, but I'm loving the art direction and world presented in that Sakura Wars trailer.

Anyhow, I just beat Poison Ivy in Return to Arkham Asylum and am getting ready for what I assume is going to be the final showdown with the Joker. I'm going to try and mop up what few collectables I have yet to get first, though.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

RR529

I'm letting my thoughts on it digest (I'll post my full thoughts in the "Games You Revently Beat" thread later), but I just finished up Batman: Return to Arkham Asylum this morning.

I currently have School Girl Zombie Hunters downloading, as I got it in a sale ages ago & figured I should finally at least try it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

CanisWolfred

So, I would be playing Wolfenstein: Youngblood, possibly with a friend, but thankfully I saw gameplay videos of it before it had a chance to ship so I could see how terrible it is. Bullet-sponge enemies with terrible AI, bland world design, obnoxious characters that I was sick of after only 30 minutes, forced online interaction, lazy co-op design that pretty much exemplifies the very reason I tend to avoid co-op focused games, story that is somehow worse than Wolfenstein II: The New Bay Movie, and even the gunplay seemed lackluster, though I think that might have been more due to the level structure from the mission(s?) I saw...

It's Rage 2 all over again. I don't know what I was expecting. Maybe I need to cancel my DOOM: Eternal pre-order, too, because I don't trust Bethesda at all at this point. At no point looking at the adverts and pre-re-release did I think this was going to be this bad. I thought it would be a fine game to play through with a friend whom I'd played DOOM II with, and was disappointed we couldn't play together in the newer games. Goddamnit, I gotta stop watching E3 presentations and floor show footage...what a sham...

...at least Amazon managed to cancel my order on time. I don't think I've ever gone from, "oh hey, this game is shipping soon. Looking forward to playing that" to "Oh no! This game is shipping soon! I hope it can be stopped before it's too late!" in such a short amount of time, and to such a drastic degree.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

MsJubilee

@CanisWolfred Bethesda has been going downhill lately, first started with 76 and now with YoungBlood. Will not be surprised if Eternal gets mediocre reviews.

I would not trust this publisher with anything to be perfectly honest.

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Grappler Baki & The Saga of Tanya the Evil(light novel volume one).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Magician

PS4 crosses the 100m units sold mark. Fastest in console gaming history, 5 years and 7 months. The question now is how close will it get to PS2's 150m+ units sold? With the release of PS5 less than 17 months away it's hard to say. I believe it'll come close.

Switch Physical Collection - 383 games (as of August 17th 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

WebHead

Since sony is said to be attending Gamesxon next month I suspect a State of Play is coming within the next 2 weeks.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

EvilLucario

@Magician PS2 lasted forever, all the way through the PS3 and like two years into the PS4. The PS2 was an anomaly in that the PS3 had a disastrous launch, PS2 was cheap, had a TON of support, was made in a different time for third-world countries, etc.

Idk if we can get 150m on PS4 but we'll see.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

redd214

August Plus games are Wipeout Collection and Sniper Elite 4

Lots of value in the Wipeout collection if you don't already have it. All terrific games on their own. Doubt I will play the other game but I think this is a solid month!

Edited on by redd214

redd214

RR529

Doesn't WipEout have VR support? Definitely be trying it if that's the case.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

EvilLucario

@RR529 Apparently it does, full VR support. That's what I saw on Twitter though.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic