Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 261 to 280 of 609

Adam

There is a demo of Pain. It's pretty awful. There're three Pixeljunk games. Monsters is the best of the three. Eden gets points for being pretty and experimental, but from a standpoint of pure fun, Monsters takes the cake, and that's really what matters most, of course. If you want PSOne games, the three top dogs there are Symphony of the Night, Metal Gear Solid, and Final Fantasy 7. On the PSN front, there's Warhawk and Burnout (might be more than $25 though, I forget) and a bunch of others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AlexSays

How's the rubber ducky game?

I'm thinking I might buy it.

AlexSays

Adam

Haha, I remember that one. It was the first demo I downloaded. It was better than I expected, but I would certainly not recommend buying it.

Come on, friends,

Slapshot

Anyone downloaded the addons for The Force Unleashed. I had this for Wii and hated it and picked it up the other day for PS3 and loving it. Actually been pulling me away for Arkham Asylum as well as GTA4 soemhow.
@Adam... Ill be out of town this weekend but sometime we got to get some Smash Cars on online.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Adam

As previously mentioned, I don't have internet for my consoles, so don't hold your breath. If I ever get a free weekend to go home for a few days and bring my consoles, I'll let you know.

Come on, friends,

castlehominid99

I think that I will get Battle Tanks fat princess pixel junk monsters and eden

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Knux

@Adam, Stuffgamer1, and Clickety Click- I played Marvel VS Capcom 2 online,(which I receive from game-sharing) and nothing negative happened. I assumed Sony was not too strict about this. I currently only game-share with one person. But hey, to easch his or her own. I just purchased Silent Hill, the PS1 Tomb Raider games, 1942:Joint Strike, and Super Street Fighter II HD Remix. I might see you guys online on Street Fighter II.

Knux

Slapshot

Problem with Game Sharing is that it uses up one of the slots you are allowed for your Screen Name. If they do NOT deactivate your system and your system dies and all five of your slots are used up then your screen name cant be activated to redownload all your games again.

SwerdMurd

@AlexSays - Super Rub a Dub is actually pretty cool...all six-axis. I haven't played a ton of it (have it shared from a friend) but there's a lot of room for "perfect runs" in levels, and a substantially easier route through the level if you aren't a perfectionist. Also tons of levels.

@Slapshot - this is the reason it's smart to stop at 4 shared accounts....leaving that 5th for possible switchover. I actually have a friend who gave his out like candy from day 1 (bought his close to launch) and recently bought a slim and couldn't access his own content similarly...granted he's buying an external and doing the renamed-folder-backup thing to switch over, but until they deactivate his old one he's sunk. Not to mention one of the people he gave his account to turned out to be a sketchball and one day just started spamming purchases on his account...became a Credit Card company issue and lots of work...basically game sharing is somewhat of a legal loophole but Sony isn't gonna waste their time prosecuting people and employing "don't do it!" scare tactics because they're cool like that. Go Sony! Game sharing aside, I've probably spent a good 100+ dollars on PSN content so are definitley still making plenty of cash off of me.

Edited on by SwerdMurd

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Knux

slapshot82 wrote:

Problem with Game Sharing is that it uses up one of the slots you are allowed for your Screen Name. If they do NOT deactivate your system and your system dies and all five of your slots are used up then your screen name cant be activated to redownload all your games again.

Good point, then I will have to leave one slot open. I highly doubt I will be game-sharing with more than two to three people anyway.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

castlehominid99

Should I get Astro Tripper and brnout paradise on psn or wipeout or flower or bomberman

Adam

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

@Adam, Stuffgamer1, and Clickety Click- I played Marvel VS Capcom 2 online,(which I receive from game-sharing) and nothing negative happened. I assumed Sony was not too strict about this.

It has nothing to do with strictness. That's like saying you stole some apples from a grocery store and didn't get caught, so they must be okay with it, right? I'm not saying this to judge anyone but just that if it's illegal (which someone checked into earlier in the thread and said it was), it seems like something Nintendo Life would not want discussed, similar to the ROM policy. But I don't know what they think about it, so do what you want. Mods'll step in if it matters to them.

Come on, friends,

castlehominid99

How many chapters are there in battle tanks campaign I think that it is getting kinda aggravating on level 5-1. From 3-3 to now all levels have been aggravating besides 4-1 and 3-4

Slapshot

@Swerd Murd.... I gameshard one time with a guy on my friends list and he took a game off me and I got nothing in return and then he wouldnt activate off my account. My brothers PS3 have my account active but will deactivate if I asked them and need it. I also have two PS3s and my account is on both of those so yeah I learned from my mistakes and also my account will always be mine and I made sure of that.

castlehominid99

Games that I have now can only play psn

PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Monsters
Fat Princess
battle tanks
NBA 2k10 Draft Combine
Are there any games that I am missing out on

I want to get
burnout Paradise
Flower
Astro Tripper
Bomberman
and TMNT
Which are the best out of those

Slapshot

@castlehominid..... Burnout Paradise is freakin great BUT I would recommend buying the disk and now downloading it because it will save a LOT of HD space. Astro Tripper to me is a LOT of fun for the small asking price and you can put your own music into it. Blasting away with some Hard Rock music blazing on my surround sound is great gaming. How is 2k10 Draft Combine? Im a little curious about that one. Im also looking foreward to gettin home tomorrow and playin the demo of TMNT. Im still got money put back for the Force Unleashed DLC so thats like twenty bucks.

-Did the Nintendo Hardcore Rant thread get deleted?

castlehominid99

I can't get disk games until mid october because I have to fix my ps3 blue ray drive and I can't get a new one until october. Right now I can only play downloadable games. NBA 2k10 Draft combine is basically like road to the show in mlb 09 the show but it is basketball instead. There are six games you can boost skills. there are drills and you can play scrimmages. YOu will be able to upload him onto nba 2k10. It is worth the 5 dollars.

Slapshot

Cool. I might have to try it out. When you get you disc drive fixed you should get Arkham Asylum its awesome. Burnout Paradise is a blast and has a ton of free DLC. I think I pulled somewhere around 60-70 trophies on that game and prob about 50hrs of gameplay and still pop it in every now and again.

castlehominid99

The games I have that I haven't sold yet are

Eye of Judgement
Warhawk
UNcharted
MLB 08 the show
Folklore

Will be getting
LBP GOtY edition
NInja Gaiden Sigma 2
UNcharted 2
Batman
MOdern Warfare 2
and Madden NFL 10

castlehominid99

Along with Astro Tripper and Burnout Paradise on download

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.