Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 601 to 609 of 609

castlehominid99

OK thx also why would anybody buy beatles rock band limited edition for 250 when you can get rock band 2 bundle for 140 and add beatles 200 fifty dollars less for 40 more

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

cheetahman91

Hey castle, what have you done so far today. This is a personal diary of yourself after all.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

castlehominid99

what I am wondering if there is anything extra in beatles rock band limited edition and rock band 2 limited edition

castlehominid99

Ha ha I just saw the title

Adam

Breaking forum rules is still against the rules, believe it or not. Quit it already. Use the damn edit button. Ant programmed it for a reason.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

castlehominid99

You really deleted everyones psn account so no one can friend any one wow. I think you should change it back for new people that get ps3s

Adam

The majority of users on the list don't even post anymore. The list served its purpose once, but it has become like an appendix to a thread that's already been rendered useless enough thanks to your countless, inane posts making it unnavigable. I figured we'd stay on topic better with this new arrangement.

(Edited in...)

Thread locked by request. Feel free to start your own PS3 threads, but I've tired of fighting an unwinnable battle against someone who won't listen or participate like everyone else. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Stuffgamer1

@Adam: Best laugh I've had in quite some time, that new Topic title was.
Don't leave it that way forever, please.

@castlehominid99: Whilst I have defended you to a point, I do agree that you've taken over this thread to an inane degree. Please, JOIN the conversations, do not insist upon CREATING them. I want everybody else who used to post here to come back!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.