Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 281 to 300 of 609

Slapshot

@castlehominid... Ive sold ONE ps3 game and that was Ferrari Challenge. Ill list up all the games I have when I get home later today Im out of town at the moment. But yeah Im gettin Uncharted 2 when It releases.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

castlehominid99

I sold MotorStorm, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Lego Star Wars the complete saga, Ratchet and Clank Future, Resistance Fall of Man, call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, Metal Gear Solid 4 guns of the Patriots, Heavenly Sword, The simpsons game, rock band, Gta 4, UT3, turok, army of two, lost, dark sector, and club because they are either boring, don't have trophies, or i ALready beat it

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

castlehominid99

Just got Batman and LBP game of the year edition. Can't wait to play them. Have to fix my blue ray first though. UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

castlehominid99

I can't wait to play batman. I am also going to get sonics ultimate genesis colection and disgaea 3. maybe Cross Edge

castlehominid99

I have all trophies in NBA 2k10 besides win fifteen scrimages gold trophy.l I have 30 percent in battle tanks, and 4 percent in fat princess. Haven't started PIxeljunk eden or monsters yet

castlehominid99

Going to trade in some games for store credit and will get sonic ultimate genesis collection, cross edge, and disgaea 3 any other games that I should get

Stuffgamer1

Why are you buying all these games you can't even play for another month? Why not just get some PSN cards and download stuff for now?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Adam

@ castlehominid
For the love of Xenu, would you quit flooding the topic with your daily updates on what game you're thinking of thinking of buying and what toothpaste you're using now and just edit all those thoughts into one post until someone responds. It's basic forum etiquette. You don't post four times in a row, especially when two of those posts are within a minute of each other.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

odd69

@castlehominid I see you online alot email me your games through psn

I got LBP game of the year edition too. I just had too, I've been waiting a YEAR for it. I love making levels, No wonder this game won so many awards. It really never ends lol. But seriously best platformer ever.

On another subject I got Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time(reshelled).Did anyone get this?I loved the original in everyway but I've got to say this is better.Oh, the online co-op is awesome too.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

castlehominid99

I will probably get TMNT what is your email address.

MY PSN GAmes
PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Monsters
Fat Princess
battle tanks
NBA 2k10 Draft Combine

going to get

TMNT
BUrnout PAradise
SHatter
cuboid
Astr5o Tripper
Flower

Sorry about that Adam Won't happen again

Edited on by castlehominid99

Dezner

castlehominid99 wrote:

Going to trade in some games for store credit and will get sonic ultimate genesis collection, cross edge, and disgaea 3 any other games that I should get

Why bother? You'll just sell them in a week.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Adam

Let us know what you think of Cross Edge, castle. I've heard very mixed reports of that game.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

castlehominid99

weirdadam wrote:

Let us know what you think of Cross Edge, castle. I've heard very mixed reports of that game.

I can't play it yet but I might actually be able to get a new blue ray by next weekend. So I can Probably play disc games before Yom KIppur

castlehominid99

Will also be getting Madden 10

Stuffgamer1

castlehominid99 wrote:

I can't play it yet but I might actually be able to get a new blue ray by next weekend. So I can Probably play disc games before Yom KIppur

Googles Yom Kippur to see when it is
Oh, before September 27th. Gotcha. Most of us around here don't really know when Yom Kippur is, so that wasn't really the best way to give us a time frame.

Anyway, that's cool. The sooner, the better, right?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

castlehominid99

NO Iget of from school on the 28th so it is on my calender. Had no idea really when it was

castlehominid99

Is mini NInja's any good

EDIT: Is Katamari forever going to be worth it. And which NHL is better 2k10 or 10. Also should I preorder NGS2 so I can get the special ryu costumes

Edited on by castlehominid99

Stuffgamer1

I thought you said you'd stop with the needless extra posts? Y'know, maybe use the edit button for a change?

Anyway...the article that came up in my search actually said it starts at sundown on the 27th and carries through the majority of the next day (that's how Jewish holidays usually work, I believe). Close enough, whatever. End of the month might still have been a better estimate to give us.

And regarding Mini Ninjas...might be good. I thought the demo was okay, but not awesome enough to finish and then plan to spend money I most definitely do NOT have on yet another game. Just try the demo yourself and see what you think.

EDIT (see how easy it is?): Katamari Forever is worth it if you're a fan of the series. Try the demo if you're still not sure.

No idea how this year's hockey games stack up, but NHL 09 was favored over NHL 2K9 in the reviews last year.

Reserve if you want. That's really entirely up to you.

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

Dezner

castlehominid99 wrote:

Sorry about that Adam Won't happen again

Do you enjoy lying?

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.