Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 101 to 120 of 609

Adam

Metal Gear Solid and Castlevania Symphony of the Night should be required downloads.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Slapshot

@Alex Says..... dude I so couldnt figure out who NSB Alex was today on my list

I think I got everybody on here updated finally.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@Adam: I have Twin Snakes; no WAY am I wasting ten bucks on the PS1 version! As for Symphony of the Night, I already have the Xbox Live Arcade version (and a PS1 disc, far as that goes...heck, I still have a PS1 disc of Metal Gear Solid, not that I need it).

I would totally download Top Shop if it hit on PSN, though, even though I have a disc. Hey, if they released "Bowling," it could happen!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

WolfRamHeart

If anyone wants to add me my PSN ID is WolfRamHeart. Just send me a request and I'll be glad to add you!

Also, thanks for the impressions on Shatter Stuffgamer1 and Slapshot82! I'll be getting that and Fat Princess real soon!

WolfRamHeart

odd69

@adam i'm going to get off my lazy bum and add you tonight

@WolfRamHeart I'll send you a request as well!!

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

TheJackOfHearts

Thanks for the suggestions guys, you were much more informative then some other forums I've posted this same topic on. Metal Gear Solid is a awesome game, I know because I own the Twin Snakes Version for the Game Cube . As for Castlevania Symphony Of The Night I've played through that game on the PSX, Live Arcade, & PSP (Dracula X Chronicles), I love the game but I'm going to aim for a game I don't have an over abundance of.

I do have the 64 version of Rayman 2 but, I can't save the game due to a faulty third party memory card so that might be one of the games I download. By the way how is King Of Fighters 99'? I like fighting games but I've never tried a KOF title before.

TheJackOfHearts

Adam

I'm wondering the same, Jack of Hearts. I recently played KoF XII at an arcade out of town, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. The three-on-three team thing works well. Forces each player to be good with more than one character.

I haven't played any of the earlier ones, so I'm wondering if I should get the PSN one or the VC one. I refuse to pay $60 for a versus fighter. Maybe I'm just cheap, but it doesn't seem worth it.

Odd69, I just added you. The more of us with Fat Princess, the better. Wolf Ram Heart, I'll add you tomorrow. In case I forget though, my screen name is DinosaurPilot, so send a friend request to me if I haven't already. Also, if you don't have Fat Princess yet, get it!

Come on, friends,

Adam

Aww, how sweet. Sounds good.

Come on, friends,

Chatham

weirdadam wrote:

Metal Gear Solid and Castlevania Symphony of the Night should be required downloads.

I already have these running on my PS1, PC, and Wii (plus I got MGS:TS for GCN). But I do totally agree, anyone who hasn't played those games MUST play them!!!

Email: mallrat425@hotmail.com
PSN N...

Soliloquy

Anyone have WipEout HD (Fury)? The game is amazing- the Fury expansion is packed with content.

Can't Wait for Gran Turismo 5, NSMB Wii, Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank ACIT, and Uncharted 2!

And that's just 2009...

Adam

Wipeout has always been frustrating for me. I want to like it since it reminds me of F-Zero with weapons, but I spend most of each race running into walls. Don't really know what I'm doing wrong -- other than that I should obviously not be running into walls.

Come on, friends,

Soliloquy

weirdadam wrote:

Wipeout has always been frustrating for me. I want to like it since it reminds me of F-Zero with weapons, but I spend most of each race running into walls. Don't really know what I'm doing wrong -- other than that I should obviously not be running into walls.

Yes, it is (and still is) very hard for me as well! I always have pilot assist on- HUGE help if you ram into walls every turn like I do.
Although, if you use the airbrakes, and hold them down to turn left or right, racing without pilot assist becomes easier.

Can't Wait for Gran Turismo 5, NSMB Wii, Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank ACIT, and Uncharted 2!

And that's just 2009...

WolfRamHeart

Hey Adam, did you get my request?

WolfRamHeart

Adam

Yep, I added you yesterday, Wolfy. What online games do you have? You've probably said so on a previous page... but that would require me checking the previous pages.

Come on, friends,

WolfRamHeart

Hey Adam, thanks for taking me on in Street Fighter! You're a really good player and I look forward to our next match!
Also, I'll try to pick up Fat Princess sometime this week so we can play that online too!

WolfRamHeart

Adam

Awesome, and thanks! That was a lot of fun. I don't know the moves for most of the characters, which is why I mostly stick to Zangief and Fei Long, though really I'm not even good with Fei. I mostly switch characters so you don't get bored fighting the same guy over and over, haha. I'll have to start practicing against the CPU with Fei and maybe Akuma or Sagat.

By the way, for future reference, are there any particular settings you like? I usually play three-to-win, but I like either way. Game speed ranges from 1 to 4, and I never fooled with that setting before, so I just put it on 4, the fastest. I don't think I touched the time limit.

Does no one else play Street Fighter HD? Wolf and I had a marathon game of probably 30 matches last night, and it was great fun.

Edit time. On a side note, I just downloaded Flower -- finally -- and it's amazing. It's basically Flow in 3D, but for some reason a million times better. I am generally very calm, just not ever when playing video games, but this game is hypnotic. I could have gone to sleep after playing (and not from boredom, mind you).

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

WolfRamHeart

Yeah, Street Fighter was a lot of fun! I haven't played in a while so I was kind of rusty when it came to remembering the moves for most of the fighters but it slowly started coming back to me. It was my first time online with Street Fighter so I didn't even bother with any specific settings. The settings you had were perfectly fine; its all good to me! Ha, I can tell that you are a big fan of Zangief; it takes real skill to master that guy! Nice going!
I'm glad to hear you finally downloaded Flower! So what do you think of the controls?

WolfRamHeart

Giggsy

Anyone on Battlefield 1943 recently?

Giggsy

Adam

I like how three times, even twice in a row once, we picked the same random character at the same time, and even did the exact same opening move. That was funny, seeing our E. Hondas and Blankas fly straight into each other.

Flower controls perfectly. I thought Flow controlled well, but was a bit iffy at times. I don't feel that way about Flower at all, though. I played level one twice. I'll probably play the rest of the game later today.

As for Battlefield, I don't have it. The demo was fun, but I'd rather save the $15 and just keep playing Warhawk.

Come on, friends,

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.