Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 121 to 140 of 609

Soliloquy

If anyone wants to add me: send a friend request to Bouchthegreat.

I mainly play Wipeout HD Fury and sometimes play Crash Commando online. BTW, anyone getting Uncharted 2 when it comes out October 13th?

Can't Wait for Gran Turismo 5, NSMB Wii, Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank ACIT, and Uncharted 2!

And that's just 2009...

Adam

Ah, so I'm not the only one who downloaded Crash Commando. I'll add you. Let me know if you ever want to play. I suck to much to play Wipeout, though.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Soliloquy

weirdadam wrote:

Ah, so I'm not the only one who downloaded Crash Commando. I'll add you. Let me know if you ever want to play. I suck to much to play Wipeout, though.

About Crash Commando: sure.
About Wipeout: Do you use pilot assist? It makes the game much easier. Also, customizing the controls is VERY helpful.

Can't Wait for Gran Turismo 5, NSMB Wii, Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank ACIT, and Uncharted 2!

And that's just 2009...

Adam

I used pilot assist. I only played the demo. I still never passed a single CPU racer. I also had the original as a PSOne Classic, and I don't think I ever got past the first race... definitely not past the second. I assume I'm doing something wrong in both games. I've never been that awful at any game before.

Come on, friends,

Giggsy

I'll be up for some games of Fat Princess and loads more tomorrow if anyone's interested.

Giggsy

Slapshot

So yall are making me start to think about downloading Fat Princess now. Is it really that good?. I got like 35 bucks left on my account and I still want The Last Guy, Braid too not to mention Im hopin for some new PSoNe stuff to drop. I havent seen yall playin it much lately though.

Uncharted 2...... Ive already paid up on that one as well as Dark Void. Cant wait to be playin some multiplayer with you guys on that one.

? Anyone else have Skate 2 in here. I really need somebody who what to takle the massive job of tryin to do all the Freeskate Activities so I can get my Platinum Trophy.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

odd69

@slapshot82 Besides the trouble of finding a game,yes it really is that good.It does need a patch though.
@adam i bought Crash Commando first day,I never see you on though.
@giggsy I'm down let's do it!

Battlefield1943 is a straight up blast,way better than the Punisher.I actually regret getting the Punisher. Battlefield is almost like Warhawk
but i feels more like Bad company (same developer,go figure).

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Giggsy

@ odd 69 Hit me up with your PSN name and we'll do some later.

Giggsy

Adam

@ Slapshot, I played Fat Princess a ton the first few days, but this week I've been busy with other things and am also sort of waiting on that promised patch to make things run smoother. I definitely still enjoy the game, though, and if I see someone online, I'm likely to join him. Once I get my headset in the mail I'll probably play a lot more, too.

@ Odd, I never get on because I don't know anyone else who plays, and it's hard to stay interest in an online game long if you don't know anyone else playing. I'll have to start up again though. It's been months, so it'll feel like new again.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

odd69

@giggsy

PSN Handle: odd69

@adam
I play Crash Commando in moderation, plus i havent even played with anyone on my friends list yet. Ive always played online with complete strangers or with bots. How much did you like it on a scale from one to ten.

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Adam

That was a lot of fun, Odd. I wish more people had Crash Commando. It's probably the most overlooked gem on PSN, which is a shame since it's best as a team game. Maybe next time we can restrict ourselves to Side A of each map to reduce time wasted running around the map looking for each other, haha. I think we were chasing each other in circles for awhile once because I never could seem to find you.

Come on, friends,

Soliloquy

weirdadam wrote:

That was a lot of fun, Odd. I wish more people had Crash Commando. It's probably the most overlooked gem on PSN, which is a shame since it's best as a team game. Maybe next time we can restrict ourselves to Side A of each map to reduce time wasted running around the map looking for each other, haha. I think we were chasing each other in circles for awhile once because I never could seem to find you.

We should get everyone together that has Crash Commando- must be more than 3 NL users that own it...

And that's just 2009...

Stuffgamer1

@slapshot82: Don't bother saving your PSN Wallet funds for Braid just yet...it's not due until sometime next year, as I understand it. They only announced it because of a leak, apparently.

I tried the Crash Commando demo a couple weeks ago when the full game was on sale, and I didn't like it. Sorry, guys, I guess you don't get the extreme pleasure of playing with ME on that game!

EDIT @Adam and any other Fat Princess fans: According to the Playstation Blog, that patch is supposed to be coming "late" tonight in North America, with other regions to follow shortly. That was fast, huh?

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Adam

That certainly was fast, Stuffy.

Soliloquy, have I added you? I get confused since most of us (myself included) have different PSN screen names. If not, we need to exchange PSN IDs so we can play Crash Commando some time, us and Odd (and anyone else, of course). My screen name is DinosaurPilot.

Come on, friends,

Soliloquy

weirdadam wrote:

That certainly was fast, Stuffy.

Soliloquy, have I added you? I get confused since most of us (myself included) have different PSN screen names. If not, we need to exchange PSN IDs so we can play Crash Commando some time, us and Odd (and anyone else, of course). My screen name is DinosaurPilot.

You have indeed added me (Bouchthegreat)! We played a few rounds of Crash Commando yesterday!

And that's just 2009...

Adam

Oh, whoops, for some reason I thought that was Odd I was playing with, haha. My bad! I wish PS3 didn't have to go by unique user names so we could have the same user names as we have here. It would be so much less confusing.

Well, in that case, let that message apply to Odd instead: Come play Crash Commando with us some time!

Come on, friends,

Slapshot

@Soliloquy.... Ill add you tonight when I get the chance.

I wish I knew all you had Crash Commando cause it just went offsale. I would have gotten it then.
I picked up Tomb Raider Underworld New yesterday @ Target on their discount rack for less than 20 bucks and Im really havin a blast with it. Im a Long time Tomb Raider fan. Ive beaten every iteration of the game with exception to this one.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

SwerdMurd

Wasn't I the one always pushing Crash Commando!? All of a sudden the world is playing it without me!?

If you have Crash, please add me to thy list. I love that game. Swerd_Murd's the name.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Adam

Swerd_Murd wrote:

Wasn't I the one always pushing Crash Commando!? All of a sudden the world is playing it without me!?

If you have Crash, please add me to thy list. I love that game. Swerd_Murd's the name.

I'll add you in a little while, Swerdy. The game still has a five to eight rooms going at all times, it seems, even if most of them are more than half bots.

Come on, friends,

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.