Showing 1 to 19 of 19
1. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 17:41 BST
Which ones do you think are the cutest?
In my opinion: Chibiterasu (Okamiden)The Pikmin (Pikmin series)Opa-Opa (Fantasy Zone series)The Chao (Sonic The Hedgehog series)
Anyone have any other suggestions?
Edited on Sat 26th September, 2009 @ 17:43 by Lugas
Currently playing:Red Steel 2The Legend of Zelda: Spirit TracksMight & Magic: Clash of HeroesPokemon HeartGold
2. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 17:58 BST
Kirby defindently looks cute when he's eating.
3. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 18:00 BST
4. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 18:05 BST
I don't think game characters are cute, really...
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
5. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 18:07 BST
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
6. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 18:08 BST
7. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 19:24 BST
@Luiginator: There's a difference between cute and sexy.
8. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 19:27 BST
@GabeGreens: Shes hot not cute!
PSN ID: brucethemoose9043DS FC: 3566-2025-1426My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/Previously known as: BB_Thrilla
9. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 19:31 BST
The cotton candy monster from Yoshis Story actually the whole game is cutesy.
10. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 20:58 BST
Mr. Nutz, he's a cute anthropomorphic squirrel in the game.
Starfy is a really cute, heroic star.
And finally, ain't that Gobbo the most adorable thing [the one on top the box]??? :3 <3
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
23 and proud =)
To each their own
11. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 21:02 BST
Kirby and Starfy, probably.@GabeGreens: LOL@GabeGreens: Lugas said cutest. There's a fine line between that and hottest.
Images speak louder than words.YouTube: TheLegendaryPirateEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 21:03 BST
13. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 21:04 BST
Taokaka of BlazBlue.
MHTriName: Saber ID: MKV2GQ Rank: 62 Weapon of Choice: LanceKeyboard/No Wii Speak
14. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 21:08 BST
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Opa-Opa, son of O-Papa and brother of Upa-Upa
15. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 21:10 BST
Probably the PC-Engine Ship off of Star Parodier.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
16. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 21:13 BST
Servobots. 'Nuff said.
I'd post a picture, but I can't get the image to show up on the page. Rrrrrrggghh!
Edited on Sat 26th September, 2009 @ 21:15 by Ricardo91
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
17. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 21:16 BST
I second this^^
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
18. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 21:26 BST
19. Posted: Sat 26th Sep 2009 21:30 BST
My cutest characters are: Yoshi (Mario series)Baby Peach (Mario series)Baby Daisy (Mario series) The Pikmin (Pikmin series)