Forums

Topic: Arkham Knight delayed until 2015

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

SCRAPPER392

AlexSays wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I hope Bathesda delays the new Elder Scrolls, and we all know it should happen.

Yeah me too, the TBA release date on that unannounced game is way too soon

You know what I'm saying. They need to actually release a working game if they plan on releasing a new Elder Scrolls.. If they have to delay it to make that happen, then fine. EA should have delayed BF4, too.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Jazzer94

unrandomsam wrote:

[Doesn't have to be like that any more though. Sadly the only example I can think of with a game getting better over time is the PC version of Retro City Rampage.

I'd rather not get a game that needs a dozen+ patches to be remotely playable so I feel Miyamoto's quote is even more relevant now then ever.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

dumedum

I still don't know whether to play it (when it arrives one day in the future)... I will miss the GamePad from City: AE too much.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

unrandomsam

Jazzer94 wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

[Doesn't have to be like that any more though. Sadly the only example I can think of with a game getting better over time is the PC version of Retro City Rampage.

I'd rather not get a game that needs a dozen+ patches to be remotely playable so I feel Miyamoto's quote is even more relevant now then ever.

At least he is fixing / improving for free. Everybody else is not fixing anything but just adding DLC.

Someone could do something where by for every 250,000$ they make then they add another 20 levels (Tiny fraction of the profit) but a far deal. (And no god awful optical disks).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

MrGawain

When Arkham Knight was announced in March, I was really excited about it and it was the first (and still only) thing that made me think about buying a PS4 (it didn't make me think about buying an XB1 at all though). I thought this was the game that might actually be the real start of 'Next Gen'. Then the delay to 2015 came (or more specifically after Christmas), and then I saw some VERY familiar gameplay with a tacked on Batmobile, and then I saw the Wii U will actually have some great games to fill out my time from September to June, and now I'm completely apathetic about the whole thing.

Am I the only person who feels E3 actually harmed Arkham Knight?

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

CaviarMeths

Probably should have been a 2015 game to begin with. Origin was just last year. The Batman: Arkham series is too good for it to become a cranked out once a year franchise like Call of Duty. Even with Origin having a different developer, Rocksteady couldn't have gone into full swing developing of Knight until late 2012.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

rallydefault

That's fine with me. I love these new Batman games, and if it takes time to make it good, then it takes time.

rallydefault

Zizzy

Doesn't affect me, I'm bored of seeing Batman by now. Make something new.

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

WebHead

SCAR392 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I hope Bathesda delays the new Elder Scrolls, and we all know it should happen.

Yeah me too, the TBA release date on that unannounced game is way too soon

You know what I'm saying. They need to actually release a working game if they plan on releasing a new Elder Scrolls.. If they have to delay it to make that happen, then fine. EA should have delayed BF4, too.

Idk why ea can't admit they rushed bf4 to release earlier than cod ghosts and to release in time for ps4 and xbone launches.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

MrGawain

CVG is reporting Arkham Knight is dated for 2nd of June 2015.

So that's at least another 9 months until I consider buying a PS4. If at all.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.