Forums

Topic: Arkham Knight delayed until 2015

Posts 1 to 20 of 31

Ryno

Well by the time next gen is relevant there will maybe be another price drop on all consoles so that is a plus. Might as well get a Wii U (if you haven't) to have some games to play.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Knux

Ahh, crap.

Knux

Jazzer94

Shame as I'm looking forward to playing this.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Peach64

Wow, I did not realise how good that game looked!

I hope the majority of 'next gen' stuff at E3 drops the 360/PS3 versions as they're holding stuff back. I think the breakdown of the Watch Dogs sales shows that you just don't need to make your game playable on the older machines.

Peach64

Xilef

NIntendo ninjas making sure everyting gets delayed so Nintendo can shine in the holidays. Iwata (laughs) al the way to the bank.

In al seriousnes though i was really looking forward to so it's a shame but man, 2015 is the new 2014.

Xilef

kkslider5552000

Peach64 wrote:

I hope the majority of 'next gen' stuff at E3 drops the 360/PS3 versions as they're holding stuff back. I think the breakdown of the Watch Dogs sales shows that you just don't need to make your game playable on the older machines.

Sadly, a lot of major titles probably have such idiotically large budgets that they still need last gen sales despite this.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

sinalefa

Well, there goes another reason to delay my PS4 purchase even more. This and The Order.

Oh, and a price drop would not hurt.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

kkslider5552000

so yeah, there is now literally 1 next gen title I'd buy that would require me to get a new console this year (maybe 2 more for already released titles).

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CanisWolfred

Battle Mode? I don't like the sound of that...

Anyways, I'm not exactly sad about this, since I wasn't going to pick it up in 2014 regardless, and I'm sure the extra time will be beneficial. However, it was one of three PS4 Retail games that I was really looking forward to, with the other two being Second Son and Call of Duty: AW. Oh well, I'll have those plus hopefully FF15 by the end of next year, so I'll be fine.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Gamer83

Peach64 wrote:

It is tough to say no to a userbase of 160 mil on the those two systems though.

Gamer83

MAN1AC

2015 will be the year to purchase a PS4 or Xbox One.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Jaz007

A shame, but probably for the best. We might get something announced at E3 that will be the next-gen holiday game too.

Jaz007

Gamecubed

I was looking forward to this too. Probably for the best though. Rather have a good game than whatever Arkham Origins was.

My PS4 purchase remains to be slated for 2015.

Gamecubed

SCRAPPER392

I'm not really surprised. All these 3rd parties have such large ambition, but seem to get ahead of themselves, from time to time. Would Batman Arkham Knight coming out this year be awesome? Probably, but it wouldn't be a finished game, apparently. I hope Bathesda delays the new Elder Scrolls, and we all know it should happen.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

unrandomsam

Jazzer94 wrote:

The game still looks good and hopefully the extra time helps as a great man once said............
Untitled

Doesn't have to be like that any more though. Sadly the only example I can think of with a game getting better over time is the PC version of Retro City Rampage.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Ralizah

Yet another series that peaked with the first entry. Arkham City was fun but very unfocused, Arkham Origins wasn't great, and this might as well be called Batmobile: The Game.

Mario Kart 8 has already made next-gen relevant, and Smash Bros. for Wii U will go even further in that direction.

I'll pick this one up on the PC when it is cheap.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

AlexSays

SCAR392 wrote:

I hope Bathesda delays the new Elder Scrolls, and we all know it should happen.

Yeah me too, the TBA release date on that unannounced game is way too soon

AlexSays

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.