Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker Level Sharing

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,405

Deleteme

Cap'n Toad & The 3 Golden Coins. 19F3-0000-0087-FD95. Will he find the 3 coins and escape the spooky ghost house? Easy/medium adventure.

Deleteme

MasterWario

@Freeon-Leon: Thanks! I just wanted to clarify in case, because sometimes (from experience) "this part was hard" roughly means: "How dare you put that stupid x there it ruined the whole level for me!"

And I agree about momentum. Quite a tricky gameplay element, especially making it fair.

@gaming_24_7 It's probably just the forum people playing it. Once the randos start playing it I'm sure it will go down a fair amount. Although I will say the level was moderately difficult, but not like, "throw-your-controller difficult" by any means.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

BurningSonic

Here's my newest level Mega Mario The Super Fighting Plumber ID: 8976-0000-0088-FAAD

Go through the 8 different rooms in any order you like to make it to the end. I would appreciate some feedback this level took me a lot to make it.
Well that's my 10th level just got to wait to get to 50 stars to upload more.

Edited on by BurningSonic

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

sjmartin

Here's my newest level:

Bowser may be Mario's most famous villain, but he's not his first major villain, and this has Bowser upset. To help himself feel better, Bowser has recreated the 4 original Donkey Kong levels, with some deadly Koopa twists, and is making Mario relive his past. Can Jumpman still jump his way to the top?

This one, during creation, seemed to take on a life of its own. Lots of tweaking and erasing entire stages. I've had this one in my head for a few months now, and I finally was able to create it to my satisfaction. I hope you enjoy a remixed trip down memory lane.

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

Freeon-Leon

@bezerker99: I played both levels and liked the autoscroll more. One can certainly feel a Birdmania vibe in it.

It was fun, however I'd put some enemies that move in a horizontal way, like bullet bills, to make it a little more challenging. But maybe you have better ideas for a level like this, you're the Birdmania expert (I could never reach your high score!).

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

bezerker99

@Freeon-Leon: thanks for the feedback! I agree with u on the bullet bills. In fact, i had a few in there originally but took them out. However, the more and more i think about it they probably need to be in there.....if anything than to add some challenge to it. Thanks again!

eXtremeHippo

My latest level is finally done, after almost a week of creating it for a few, or even several, hours a day! It is by far the level with the longest development out of all the ones I've made. I'd like some feedback please because it's my first underwater level. Thanks!

Wet and Dry: W6C-N1X-NGG
Super Floatdown Mario: NNJ-VW3-TXF
Rising Tides: DJX-B8R-3QF
Bowser's Bob-omb Factory: LGN-FM1-PSG

kirby2222

Two levels with a emphasis on sub-worlds

Also eXteremeHippo I had a blast playing your level it used sub-worlds very creativly.

kirby2222

Nintendo Network ID: smatho

bezerker99

Ok, regarding my Birdmania themed level...I got rid of the non-scrolling level and revised the autoscrolling level to have more enemies and projectiles to dodge. Here's the code if anyone is interested. Cheers~

1716-0000-008A-0C1F

ajmayhew

I want to put this level back out there, it started picking up a lot of stars (almost everyone who completed it starred it),but isn't getting any at the moment. It's not particularly hard, but has a few nasty surprises behind some doors.

I always try and play levels of people who have starred me.

My Mario Maker 2 ID: W9G-WQ6-17G

Dizzy_Boy
Anybody interested in giving this a try. Super Mario World, airship level.
It's not impossible, but it should be fairly easy for those who play Mario games regularly. Still, it doesn't have a high completion rate though.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Chandlero

eXtremeHippo wrote:

My latest level is finally done, after almost a week of creating it for a few, or even several, hours a day! It is by far the level with the longest development out of all the ones I've made. I'd like some feedback please because it's my first underwater level. Thanks!

The work really paid off. The level is amazing. So far the best underwater level I found in SMM. The idea is very innovative and I find you really implemented it very well.

ajmayhew wrote:

I want to put this level back out there, it started picking up a lot of stars (almost everyone who completed it starred it),but isn't getting any at the moment. It's not particularly hard, but has a few nasty surprises behind some doors.

The level is really great. I really enjoyed the puzzles! Great job!

Edited on by Chandlero

sjmartin

eXtremeHippo wrote:

Damn, that looks amazing! First on my list to try when I get home.

Twitter:

sjmartin

ajmayhew wrote:

I always try and play levels of people who have starred me.

Can't wait to try it! 2nd on my list to play when I get home!

Twitter:

sjmartin

@eXtremeHippo - That was the best water course I've played in SMM! Reminded me of the game Fractured Soul on 3DS. So well done! I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into it, and it paid off.
@ajmayhew - 333 is an excellent and creative course! So well thought out. I'm very impressed. I added you as a creator to follow.

I gave you both stars for your level.

Twitter:

eXtremeHippo

Thanks for the nice comments about Wet And Dry, everyone! I'm reposting this level because it has 91 stars and I want to see if it can reach 100:

Wet and Dry: W6C-N1X-NGG
Super Floatdown Mario: NNJ-VW3-TXF
Rising Tides: DJX-B8R-3QF
Bowser's Bob-omb Factory: LGN-FM1-PSG

Captain05crunch

Hey guys, I'm back with a new level. Please check out Quest For Mushroom Kingdom!

Edited on by Captain05crunch

Captain05crunch

TheLobster

I don't seem to be getting much feedback or traffic from NL, but I thought I'd try one last time to see if anyone was interested in my stages here.

I hope you guys enjoy them.

Super Mario Maker Bookmark Page

Switch Friend Code: SW-5549-9228-7780 | 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2545-4434 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLobster | Twitter:

ajmayhew

@Captain05crunch Ran out of time, which was a shame because I was genuinely enjoying exploring the level up until that point - and it felt like the level was inviting me to do that. But a tricky bomb challenge suddenly upped the difficulty and I found myself having to race to get to the end, so I could see pipes that I knew I could get to but didn't have time for. Did you test it whilst fully exploring?

@eXtremeHippo Loved Wet and Dry - as another player commented I usually hate water courses, but this one was great. But boy, the ending nearly got me - pure evil. Have you come across a maker called Spanky. He makes really good use of pipes as well - try Mario's Sixth Sense 4B97-0000-0084-8C7A or Gravity-Reversing Pipes 42F3-0000-0073-9449 (actually try all his levels, he's a genius)

@TomJ I love the SM64 themed levels and Whomp's Fortress was spot on. You even included the bridge. I've followed you so I can try more of these. (If you can find a way for me to ride a Koopa shell on a Lava level I'll give you all the stars)

@gaming_24_7 I thought Just one jump was a simple but entertaining level. I'll be giving some more of yours a go when I have a chance

@sjmartin I really enjoyed the NSMB Donkey Kong Homage. Well I say enjoy, it made me very angry in places. But it was so satisfying to get past the final two rooms, especially figuring out the movement pattern to get through the last one without getting killed.

I've deleted all of my levels that weren't getting many stars. If anyone wants to play any of the three I have left out (especially 3 secrets, which seems to be dropping down the rankings a bit) then you can find them here

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/ajmayhew

Edited on by ajmayhew

ajmayhew

@TheLobster I tried them both and they were both simple fun levels. I'd say the difficulty was an easy medium for the castle and easy for the airship - I beat them both on the first attempt (nothing wrong with that, there are two many unfairly difficult levels out there).

How many secrets are there on the airship, I only found one.

Don't forget to try mine

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/ajmayhew

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic