Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker Level Sharing

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,405

Gridatttack

My latest level, completely original this time:

I was editing SMB3 with the Reuben editor, so I got in the mood for level making. This level was going to be more, but I reached the object limit lol.

Hope you people like it :>

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Blue_Blur

@Gridatttack: Just out of curiosity, what is the object limit? Did it tell you the exact number? I've never been notified of reaching the limit, but I'm curious of what it is.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Gridatttack

@Blue_Blur: I reached the object limit of 2000.

Since its a ghost house, I had to add a lot of solid walls so on most cases, you don't see the other side.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Blue_Blur

@Gridatttack: Thanks for the info! I'll try out your level later.

alephbetnun

Third level! This one is a massive ship, let me know what you think!

Edited on by alephbetnun

Mario Kart Main: Mii (Mid-Weight) w/ Gold Kart, Gold Tires, MKTV Parafoil (VR: 3100+)
Smash Bros. Main: Olimar
Splatoon Main: Octobrush (Rank: S)
My Super Mario Maker Levels: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/redneckgamer3826?type=posted

MasterWario

Got a new level I made for the contest. Wasn't sure if it'd be medium or hard so let me know what you think about the difficult if you play it.

Now, has anyone noticed, are people getting really picky about starring your levels lately? And it's not me being upset about people playing my levels and not starring them; the levels that I used to get a steady flow of stars in are hardly getting them anymore. I just thought it was strange...

@gaming_24_7 fantastic level btw! Definitely the best one I've played of yours so far.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Freeon-Leon

@MasterWario: I feel that too. My most played level had a ratio of almost 1 star per 2 players but now it's a little less than 1:3. It's getting harder to get those stars.

btw, I'll play your level in a moment!

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

bezerker99

Freeon-Leon wrote:

@bezerker99: I played your levels and gave a star to the ones I liked. Hope you can reach 50 stars soon!

psst, you should make a Birdmania-like level

I created two Birdmania themed levels. Thanks for the idea!

2F63-0000-0085-CD16
75B4-0000-0085-D479 (both levels are the same except this one has a super-fast autoscroll)

Edited on by bezerker99

GoldenGamer88

@edgedino: Yeah, I use the "room" strategy in most of my levels in order to lead the player (this, however, causes me to reach the Block limit fairly quickly). Most of my attempts at making a Bob-Omb level usually involves either a Fire Flower, Lava Bubbles or Fire Piranha Plants. I avoid using Bowser because I feel like he's pretty random - sometimes he's using that move, sometimes he spits a lot of fireballs and then he jumps around. The thing is that I feel like throwing Bob-Ombs is a bit tiring, especially when I have a hard time telling where the Bob-Omb will land when I throw it in a certain way. But I guess trial and error are the way to go.
About the Water Grave, yeah, I know - but that doesn't make it any easier. An enemy around every corner and the Magikoopas don't make it any better (not to say it's a bad level, of course, I like it and am still trying to beat it!) Well, I'm not that good in water levels in general that's why I haven't created one yet (although I am working on one right now). A lot of the early X's might be mine, though. Gotta get that Super Mushroom, you know.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Jigglystuff

Free The Captive Yoshi: FFB8-0000-0086-0FCF
Theme: SMW Overworld/Airship
My attempt at a traditional level with lots of secrets. Rescuing Yoshi is not required to clear the level - it's just a challenge.

Jigglystuff

MasterWario

EDIT: You guys are starting to get really good at making levels, relative to some of the first ones I've played. Keep up the good work!

@Freeon-Leon: Thanks for playing my level through to the end! Unfortunately some of the jumps had to be as difficult as they were or else you could just by-pass the puzzle. (That and the people in the contest thread seem to enjoy difficult levels.)

Also, are you coming out with another level anytime soon? It's been a while since your last one and was wondering if you had another one in the works.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Freeon-Leon

@MasterWario: Yup, I'm working on a new level! It's a castle with lots of ice and basically 2 challenges that'll merge in the last part. I'm trying to add some momentum play in it so it may take some time because it's a bit difficult to get it right. Maybe this wekeend it'll be finished.

And don't get me wrong, although your level is hard, it's really creative. I liked the concept and how you use the statues to add a reference at the time of finding those hidden blocks. You're one of the few people I'm following and that's because your levels are great.

@bezerker99: I'm really looking forward to play them!

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

edgedino

@GoldenGamer88: i seem to truly enjoy water levels and am great at those the only thing i stinks at would be the air ship based level's and troll levels but thats a given. now for bomb ombs sometimes its smarter to kick them and you could make it where certain times you have to move like a block/space/block walkway with a spike ceiling and a giant monty mole to chase you to the next area this way it can add change and excitement to a simple idea to keep it refreshing and add a good challenge.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

Chandlero

MasterWario wrote:

@gaming_24_7 fantastic level btw! Definitely the best one I've played of yours so far.

Thank you very much. It was definitely the level I worked the most for. I'm really glad you liked it. At the moment it has a Clear Rate of 50% which is unbelievable high. I guess, it is not so hard as I thought it would be.

Edited on by Chandlero

JimmyFleck

Hi everyone,
I'm new to these boards even though I've visited this site often over the past year or so. Anyway, I thought this would be a great place to share some levels, and also check out a bunch of yours. I've posted my level names and codes in my signature. I'll update the rest of my profile later. Have fun.

Super Mario Maker Levels

Iwata Tribute E08A-0000-007A-0762
Ghost House Puzzler 7F32-0000-007E-066E
Mecha-Looking Bowser SHMUP Fun! 03FF-0000-006A-9469
Viney Castle Hassle 6FF0-0000-005A-3ADA
Run, Jump...That's It(?)#2. 9C8E-0000-003A-BDE3
Triple Jump Madness! (10...

Nintendo Network ID: JimmyFleck

Scarlet

@Freeon-Leon: Thank you so much! I definitely like creating strong themes/aesthetics in my levels. I'd say it's my strongest and weakest point (as often I'll take visuals over design).

More here. The second is a riff off of Link's Awakening!

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/Scarlet

Nintendo Network ID: katarra

GoldenGamer88

@edgedino: Yeah, I keep picking up the Bomb-Ombs (keep saying Bob-Ombs cause that's their german name and old habits don't die, just in case you were wondering ) cause I'm like almost always holding down the Y button to run so I get them by accident. Anyway, you just gave me the best idea I've had (well, truth be told, you had the idea) for the longest time. But I'm gonna keep it a secret cause the level probably ends up happening and if not, I'll let you know what it is. Thanks! xD

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Blue_Blur

This is probably the easiest level I've made: Waluigi in the Wicked Wild.

As you can obviously tell, it stars Waluigi. So, if you like Waluigi, be sure to try it! Enjoy!

Kknight78

Hi everyone, would you mind giving some feedback/tips on some levels my 12-year-old son created. I think they are creative and challenging, but I'm trying to help him improve:

Lots o' vines - 13C5-0000-006D-A519 - This is his most played level so far.
Space - 5B3C-0000-0066-99B4 - I thought this one was creative
Flames, Bullets, and Pointy Things - B90A-0000-006D-98F6 - This one was created by his big brother...it's probably frustratingly sadistic.
Bowser's Airship - 1BAC-0000-005F-5A58
Ghost House - 7946-0000-005A-8F2D
Boss Battle - 912D-0000-005F-520F - I told him this one is frustratingly difficult

Kknight78

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic