Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,801 to 3,820 of 10,277

ultima6605

@macleiod hey no problem your always welcome to play with us and goodgames your a good player.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Spoony_Tech

lifesavedave wrote:

Thanks for the compliments rory and tech. I'm getting to play on my favorite tv and its at work. Its an old, very large projection tv, square in shape. I don't know why but my game elevates everytime i play on it. The reason I've been leveling so fast is because I have a TON of free time at work where I can play. I wouldn't be able to put in a quarter of the time if i was just playing at home.

Rory and matt THANK YOU for the great protection you guys gave me on the outpost heros! I never had to face more than one man at a time. My best game ever for sure. 53/ 2/ 4! Also I've read so many posts on gamefaqs about how proxies don't increase your k/d. This is such BS. I was spamming proxies today and I was getting ATLEAST 6 kills from them every game. That adds up big time.

Proxy spammer!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

Hopefully some NL folks will still be on in a few. I'm starting late, but need some of my nightly GE...

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

RoryLee

That sucks RDB I just got done playing GE. We had alittle bit of a clan war thing going on tonight against DS and I thought I would drop out early so lifesave could join the NL team.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

romulux

ha, i can't believe we got everyone using a pistol. i do have to say though, the hawksman is really hard to use against a wolfe or kunara. maybe we should make a rule that if you use those guns you can't have heavy hitter or extended mags? there's a good chance you guys weren't using those anyway, but i know the wolfe gets one hit kills close up with HH on which is ridiculous against a hawksman.

by the way, how'd you guys like ourumov's torka? i tried counting how many shots it took to kill and i think it was 8 for one guy. 8 frigging shots. in other words, twice as many as a normal torka. what big advantage does ourumov have that made them weaken his pistol so much while bond still gets the hyper kill p99? it was still a lot of fun going hero to hero though, but ourumov definitely needs his teammates for help!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

8 shots... no wonder I didn't get one kill as ouromov... And I think that at least for NL, we should eliminate the kunera during all pistols matches. Let's face it... it's a 3 shot auto that's great at short range and decent medium range. The hawksman will fire as fast as you can pull, but it's still no match for the V. That h[a]x[o]r guy was annoying. He was pulling out random guns to keep up... and still ended up neg kdr mostly. Sad. My bad on remotes too. I realized afterword I was really the only NL using ANYTHING other than pistols. I'll keep an eye out for that next time. Rom I know you got me once with a proxy when I was mine-happy and we met. Nice toss. Paybacks for the hero kill, huh?

@lifesave... nice tc matches there at the end. I can't believe that there wasn't a host quit on any of those. Can't remember which match but we were 37 of the 40 kills... how is that even possible? I had your goat during that jungle match. Even got a dom run on you. I though sure you had me when I was by the MI6 spawn point and you were sniping from the other side of the catwalk. You killed the guy right next to me! I saw him fall at your bullet and got a chance to get you first. But still nice match. We were by far the leaders on our teams. I think I was 17-2 on that one which is the least deaths I've had in a long time. Anyway, I think I've found my fav mode when it's just you and I. We seem to play pretty well as a team. But maybe it's the crappy newbs in tc too?

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

Well I think I had my worst game ever tonight. Two factors went into that. I was hosting fine earlier but the second time was not good. First of all my hits weren't registering and of coarse livesavedave kick my butt to the curb. The masterton is a beast in archives. My game was fine till RDB showed up. Must of been stealing kills on me! Well at least before that I was doing well. It wasn't easy getting one shot killed with the wolf against a hawksman. That second archives match wasn't that fun either because of that. We all need a pistol loadout for times like those and set the rules for it. All right no more complaining. I still had fun and some good runs as a hero for a change tonight. Actually some of my most consistent string of runs in a long time. That first match in the station was the most hero on hero elimination I've ever had in one run. It felt really good to do that for a change even against a bunch of noobs.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Martijzzzz

I'm on in 1 hour..
Who also ?

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Lun

Ahh, new GameInformer came! Niiice
You guys going to play in a bit?

Lun

lifesavedave

Yeah sorry about the wolf/kunara combo. Thats all I had in my loadouts. I went around and picked up afew hawksman but it was tuff trying to worry about not dying and picking up a gun. Looking back I forgot about the stock loadouts. I'll get a hawksman in the loadout for next time. I'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed ouromov's torka was lame. I didn't even know what pistol he had till i whiped it out last night. I was empting entire clips before I killed someone. I would completly believe it takes 8 bullets to kill someone with that bb gun. I never counted I just started firing until the clip was empty on every person. Bonds p99 is hyper for sure. What is it 2 shot kill? I swear i was even getting even one shot kills with it a couple times.

Sorry to hear you had some lag tech that makes it really hard to get anything going. I had the oppisite, i felt like I was playing in real time. People where actually facing me when they shot and killed me! Compared to when I guy shoots and kills me and there not even facing my direction, there turned 90 degrees or even more.

@rdb you had my number for sure in that jungle. Your team wasn't that bad either they got a quite a few kills on me also. What was the deal with the computer always putting us on seperate teams? That jungle stage started 2x2. Why didn't it put us on the same team. I think there was a couple more stages where that happened also.

So the new trend for me is host quits with 29 kills on conflict. How lame is that. I'm not even sure I would count that as a rage quit. It's more of a premeditated host quit. I mean the host has to be in some remote corner just watching the scoreboard and waiting for me to hit 29. I guess there not all host quits i've had 2 lost connection to host messages. Yeah you expect everyone to think with zero lag the entire game and then RIGHT when the leader hits 29 kills the hosts wii freezes. Come on. I was even playing today conflict with my alternate profile and I got a Lost connection to host on kill 29.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

RDB wrote:

Rom I know you got me once with a proxy when I was mine-happy and we met.

i don't remember using proxies against you guys but if i did it must have been in the heroes matches. i'd never use them in tltk because i think they blow up teammates too. i did throw a couple of well cooked grenades though. either way, yeah, you deserved it for remote mining me so much!

and lifesaver, i forgot to mention that archives match. the masterton is friggin impossible to defend against as ourumov! especially now that you've gotten so good with it. the whole time i was ourumov it was just "where's lifesaver, where's lifesaver!" even when trying to increase the distance at the far end of hallways i just died instantly. with the ivana spec i at least managed to take you down with me most of the time though. congratulations on reaching 53 too, next time another team is going proxy heavy we'll be able to compete.

i think if anyone really wants to use the wolfe and kunara we should let them, they're a lot of fun to use, but how about no perks on at all when using those guns? the wolfe would still probably tear you up, but i feel like i'd have a chance if the guy using it had no health boosters/snap shot/heavy hitter on. and i went for headshots. and his back was turned. in that outpost match me, ultima and lifesaver i think were all using a wolfe and still killing the guys using machine guns pretty well, so yeah... up against just pistols there's got to be some balancing.

Edited on by romulux

lifesavedave

Its always great when were all owning people with machine guns while we are using pistols. Your right rom about the wolf being powerfull. When I was leveling it up I managed to go 30/10 using only the wolf in conflict. Last night my wolf loadout was proxy/lightfoot/minesweeper so I didn't have any real helpfull perks. But the kunara had either hh/bio or light/bio so that was an advantage for sure. Either way I'll get a hawksman in there.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Dizzy_Boy

be carefull of these two, [mlg]ichigo [mlg]bankai.
i don`t know if you guys have come across these two, and have discussed this already, but i`ve just played against them on the docks level in heroes mode.
basically, either one, or both have managed to use some sort of cheat or glitch that allows them to be constantly loaded up with mines without being eliminated.
this is the first time i`ve seen this, so be prepared, because there may be others on the way.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Chris720

Less than a month then Conduit 2 is released... I'm not even anywhere near Lvl 56 in GE yet lol. And the way things are going, I'm probably not gonna bother either, I'm tired with all this leveling up...

If I hack to 56, I'm done with the leveling but what's that showing? I'm just a lazy ass... well, that is true lol.

Nearly Lvl 43, just 20,000 xp to go I think... still 14 levels to go... omg... how did Prince-Luigi do it? He's not even that good... played against him, kill him a certain amount of times he just quits.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

SilverBaretta

I don't believe anyone new had been added since I last checked in here, because I have everyone on the list (except for CoffeeWithGames, whose code is invalid when I enter it). If I haven't added you, tell me. I'm hopping on right now if anyone wants to play.

EDIT: Just realized that post is extremely out of date. I'll see what I can do about everyone else's code.

EDIT EDIT: Okay, I checked out the latest codes post (thanks gren), added everyone, and I hope I never have to enter that many friend codes again until the universal 3DS friend codes pile up.

Edited on by SilverBaretta

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

Nearly Lvl 43, just 20,000 xp to go I think... still 14 levels to go... omg... how did Prince-Luigi do it? He's not even that good... played against him, kill him a certain amount of times he just quits.

leveling up gets much easier after a certain point in the 50's. i started pulling in at least 15,000xp a day towards the end and even the final levels didn't take more than a couple days to plow through. once you get the strata it'll be a lot easier, partly cause you'll be killing more and partly because you'll calm down and stop caring about leveling once you get a gun that good.

prince luigi swears that he never quits matches. i think it's a pretty big coincidence that in every match that he's winning, he stays, and every match that i'm winning, he leaves. it's even more of a coincidence when you hear that everyone else has had the same experience. whatever. i just don't understand why he doesn't stick around till the end if he's out for enough xp to remain number 1, even if he's losing.

Spoony_Tech

Does anyone realize we've been called put by the (rus ) clan. I don't know if anyone even cares. I seen it on the nl are crying girls topic the other day and forgot about it. Should we ignore it or set something up? I'm game if I can make the time!

MERG said:

SilverBaretta

@Tech: There's an NL are Crying Girls topic somewhere? Let me at em! >:3

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

Does anyone realize we've been called put by the (rus ) clan. I don't know if anyone even cares. I seen it on the nl are crying girls topic the other day and forgot about it. Should we ignore it or set something up? I'm game if I can make the time!

my opinion... who cares and why even respond. We've played some good matches with other "clans" and some of us have branched out and play with other individuals/groups as well. This game is about having a fun, not respect or recognition... if we think anything else, we're just trying to get our ego stroked. Let's keep playing with the folks that are looking to have a good time (pokemon, [name], etc...). Who cares about the name-calling bs, anyway?

... stepping off soapbox...

On a side note. I'm out of town on business for a few days and I was debating brining my wii along to get some heavy playing time in. I chose not to b/c of room/airport security/general hassle. But now, I'm sitting in my hotel room wishing I could hook up my wii to the tv and get a few hours in. And the tv even has component input I could have easily made the final 30Kxp grind to 45 and the strata in a couple days here.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

lifesavedave

Tech i forgot all about that. I am down to play anybody regardless of what level they are. I think we have some of the best goldeneye players here at NL and i got no problem showing people what were made of! I agree with RDB in that this is a game and we should have fun playing it but i also think that some friendly compitition from time to time could also be fun. (thats my competitive nature coming out : )

Did you guys remember when we were playing docks last night. I was zuk out in the back alley and you guys were trying to overtake the other team in the boatroom. Well did you guys like how you ended up spawning in the upstairs boatroom. That was no accident. What i did was I walked all the way to the back of the alley and camped right next to the wall. Then when one of you guys died you got spawned close to me and I was closest to the boatroom upstairs spawn point! I just watched you guys on the radar and moved back when I noticed you spawned up there. I did that I think twice and it worked within 3 deaths both times. Just a tip we can start doing for an easy overtake of the boatroom if we're having trouble. I'ts about time I got some useful info from gamefaqs.

Blacktail i'm 95% sure i added you along time ago but i'll double check. Won't be on tonight but i'll be on all day tomorrow.

Man RDB that stinks you have a whole bunch of free time this weekend but no wii.

Edited on by lifesavedave

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.