Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 10,277

romulux

you guys tore me a new one on that archives match. i haven't gone 1:1 for a while... consider me taken down a peg. i wanted to back out to get on tech's team after he froze in the doorway (haha) but it was too full to try it. the wolfe magnum is maybe my favorite gun to use now, you can snipe people across the map with it and still kill with 1 or 2 shots. i even killed the snipers in janus building in jungle at the beginning of a black box match that way.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ultima6605

well just wanted to say had fun playing with you guyst tonight alot of great players so good games and it was messed up we lost all those games in the begining but i guess we will do better next time.

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

Martijzzzz

Hey guys, here I am...
I'm sick, now for 5 days..
5 days no Wii or PC...
really maybe today... Then is it around 18.00 hour here...

BTW, did I miss things? Interessant things etc. ?

Edited on by Martijzzzz

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

razor10000

Well I did. Everything. Especially my time to level up to be like you guys.

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

ElzaSD

Just got level 56..... (yay celebrate) ivana is pretty good,
Long distance: Strata>Ivana
Short distance: Ivana>Strata

putting a silencer on it works very nicely as well

GE: 5221-7088-3259

grenworthshero

Holy crap, it's hard to keep up with everyone's kill counts when all you guys are above level 40 with amazing weapons I won't get to use for a very long time. Especially because I get plunged into games with high-level people because of how much higher you all are. That's just one more reason I regret not playing this game as much as I'd like.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Martijzzzz

ElzaSD wrote:

putting a silencer on it works very nicely as well

Nice! What's ur friendcode? Then can I add you when i'm better (I'm now sick)...

My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.

Spoony_Tech

@Romulux I forgot that match I had to back out to get back in. I was wondering why it kept putting me on the other team to get destroyed. Well at least I won a few cus I believe I was the only one to spawn on my team. Stupid me spawned on the docks one in that back alley and didn't even see your random standing on the crates. I think it sucks when my team wins and non of us had a positive kill to death ratio. That happened to RDB earlier going against us but his team was also full the whole time so non could join till closer to the end just before he left. Sorry RDB for keeping you up later. I haven't seen you as much lately and you have definitely stepped up your game. Your living up to your name more and more these days! ;)

@everyone else I played with last night. We made some killer teams but when the other team never spawns a hero our hero really need to last for at least 10 enemy deaths to win. We all know the the other lifer will spawn but when there is only one and their the only one spawning its not enough! The blackbox matches were fun as well. I can't believe how close the one docks went if the other team put one more bullet in the box we lose and all we had to do was pick it up for a split second which is what we did. That's the most people we had on at night in a while. Can't remember when we had at least 5 lifers on at the same time at night last. Our ranks are starting to get up there with the big boys so we can go toe to toe with the same loadouts and see who the better players really are. Still will take me a couple more months though to get there when I'm only getting one rank ever 4 to 5 days or so. Ughh!! :(

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

ElzaSD wrote:

congratulations there. how's the hip fire compare? i thought the strata would still be better for short range because of that awesome hip fire accuracy and the ivana spec would carry more damage over long range, i may have it backwards.

Tech101 wrote:

Still will take me a couple more months though to get there when I'm only getting one rank ever 4 to 5 days or so. Ughh!!

grind it out, because i have a feeling the strata is going to be your favorite gun... it's hip fire paradise. by the way, i had been hoping you'd stay frozen in that docks match so i could try throwing remote mines on your face and see what happens. but no, you had to back out and "play the game".

Edited on by romulux

Spoony_Tech

Anyone on right now? Join me if you can!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Xkhaoz

Man, everyone leveled up a lot while I was gone. Seriously, is there a really good way to get XP fast? This is taking forever

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Chris720

@X Heroes is usually pretty good for XP, for me anyways.

I'll be headin' online now, hope to see any peepz that might be on now

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I've got time for two more hurry!

MERG said:

Xkhaoz

I think I've noticed a strategy in heroes. Whenever they are able to have a hero, they don't take it, so we can't get the extra points from hero kills

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Chris720

Sorry for qutting but I don't play with bullshi**ers like that. Strata spray and noobtube spam, oh thanks chaps you beasts! They should probably be nominated for "We suck, so we spray and spam" award... What ticked me off even more was that Arcanine and 007FISH are high enough leveled to KNOW that doing that is just annoying... and since I was higher than 007FISH maybe I should pull out the noobtube and go town on THEIR a**ese and see how THEY like it.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

ElzaSD

The Ivana seemed to work better for close range for me. At long range it was just too inacurate and I couldn't get any kills with it at outpost.... the extra damage makes it amazing at close range... I went like 40's-3 with a silenced ivana at facility and there was a level 49 in the match. (and one i remember as being pretty good). The gun is such a beast it just shreds through everything close range. I have it on 2 loadouts now, a silenced one, and a ACOG one, to see if that helps with long distances.

Then on my second outpost match, I decided to use my strata instead of Ivana and I went 37-2

GE: 5221-7088-3259

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

Sorry for qutting but I don't play with bullshi**ers like that. Strata spray and noobtube spam, oh thanks chaps you beasts!

i've taken a lot of heat over a the gamefaqs forum for asking people not to exploit cheap weapons, but i've got to say there's nothing cheap about the strata. it has plenty of compromises (constant ammo glitch, recoil, clips burn out fast) and i regularly get killed by people using a sigmus, vargen, or even stauger; go for headshots with any of those guns and you'll kill faster than a strata to the body. it is evil when people couple it with downsight snap though.

ElzaSD wrote:

I have it on 2 loadouts now, a silenced one, and a ACOG one, to see if that helps with long distances.

the ACOG doesn't make guns any more accurate, so even though your aiming would be less precise you'd get better accuracy with a reflex. it shakes around so much when you're aiming from what i've seen that the extra zoom of the scope would be pointless. that said, i've never used one with an ACOG, maybe it'd be a surprising match.

Martijzzzz

romulux wrote:

the ACOG doesn't make guns any more accurate, so even though your aiming would be less precise you'd get better accuracy with a reflex. it shakes around so much when you're aiming from what i've seen that the extra zoom of the scope would be pointless. that said, i've never used one with an ACOG, maybe it'd be a surprising match.

Yea, it don't give a accurate bonus, but i zooms more in, so you can better see your opponent and then can shoot efficient without the lose of sometimes priceless bullets... I like it, but i have it not.. I LOVE it on the Terralite, Stauger, Vargen and on the Sigmus 9 (On them only seem and so tested)...

Spoony_Tech

@romulux I don't think he's complaining so much about the weapon but the fact that they shouldn't of had it yet. We got trashed in that match and I don't know what happened. All I know was someone was getting remote mine kills left and right and got me no less then 4 times. It was not fun but I stuck it out even though I think they only spawned 2 heroes. I went negative on the kdr and that usually only happens against at least 3 lifers!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.