Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,061 to 3,080 of 10,277

X_MxTnk_X

coming on right now

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

TLink9

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

coming on right now

DItto, wanna add each other?

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

i already had lol

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

RoryLee

I had terrible lag on that Heroes game. How do you know if you are the one with the lag or not?
@Juan, sorry for dropping out but the lag is way too bad.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

X_MxTnk_X

no offense to juan or anything but he has had a track record for being "the lagger" ^^

ElzaSD

actually it does give a accuracy bonus, it just doesn't say that it does. At least im pretty sure it does, i did testing on the scopes by shooting at a wall from a fixed location with the same gun, but different scopes and whatnot and the acog DID help accuracy a bit, I don't know how it compares to the reflex because I only tried it ACOG vs none.

Not saying you are necessarily wrong, thats just what I have experienced.

Also, just had a really nice match! was facing all high 20's people so its not they wer GREAT players but was a good score none the less. Went 57-7, got around a 15 killstreak with the strata then brought it up to 31 as bond until they FINALLY actually hit me with their noob tubes Was excited because I hadn't had a 30 in a while.

If anyone want to try out the Ivana or the Gambit just say so, I can add you and we can party so you can use whatever gun with whatever attachment any of you wants to try out.

GE: 5221-7088-3259

X_MxTnk_X

im off for now

@EveryoneIPlayedWIth, good games, some of the people we played like to vargen spray, we still came within like 3 kills if we did lose, mostly because of good teamwork.

I notice none of you take a sniper on docks. That could be an advantage for me as i like to snipe on that map and make other people mad, and make them try to snipe, while you guys are roaming around with strata's and what not, and just pick them off, so it seems like no gameplan would work against us. All in all, we played fairly well, except for that one nightclub game, but otherwise, nice job nlifers.

romulux

ElzaSD wrote:

actually it does give a accuracy bonus, it just doesn't say that it does. At least im pretty sure it does, i did testing on the scopes by shooting at a wall

i've done the same, in splitscreen the ACOG terralite seems to be better than the terralite without any sight, but in single player there's no difference. i played through jungle trying to find a reflex and an acog terralite because i was having a hard time deciding between them for my loadout and the reflex was much better. the acog may have still improved things beyond the default accuracy but not by much. i've seen the same results with the anova too. my guess is that they may tweak some things differently for split screen, if that's where you were trying it.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

@demon720 i played 007fish yesterday, maybe he's bitter at nl after the throttling I gave him. I'm about 90% sure a dominated him and I remember seeing his name flash on my screen like he was a noob. I remember him getting pretty cheap on the third stage we played at the docks. Him and his 30 lvl buddies were all 4 camping in the docks boathouse. After going 3/6 I was just like really, my wife doesn't even need cheap kills like that by camping. (I have no problem with heros camping but all four guys of higher level have no business of exploiting the boatroom)

@elza, I would like some free xp via ivana kills, I'll put in your code.

@juan and ultima Sorry about the short stint of games earlier. I was actually really wanting to stay in the mix with joker and that other level 50 (forgot his name) but The only tv I could play on was a 27inch tube tv and that was just not cutting it playing aginst hose caliber of oppinets.

going back on for awhile, on a slightly bigger tv.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

komicturtle

Sorry if I did not respond to any invites you may have sent Tech. Realized I had a stupid ESSAY to write...

komicturtle

RDB

grenworthshero wrote:

I'll be on in a little bit, is anyone still around?

yep, lifesave, ultima and I. saw you came into the chat... I was in a round. come on back

oh yea, rom just joined too

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

grenworthshero

RDB wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

I'll be on in a little bit, is anyone still around?

yep, lifesave, ultima and I. saw you came into the chat... I was in a round. come on back

oh yea, rom just joined too

I just got onto chat to see if anyone was actually online--I can't really be on at the same time I'm playing because I don't have a laptop.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

romulux

that was a lot of fun. it was so frantic i actually had to turn my speed up further to keep up with everything. poor RDB, you took literally every last proximity mine i layed in that last one.

RDB

romulux wrote:

that was a lot of fun. it was so frantic i actually had to turn my speed up further to keep up with everything. poor RDB, you took literally every last proximity mine i layed in that last one.

Yea, well, that's what ya get when you go after bond. What's more frustrating is when I put 4/5 in your chest and it doesn't kill you. Oh well, I got lots of +25xp for hero elim assists tonight And it's official, the toros with heavy hitter is not a one hit kill on the hero. Not sure on head shot, but for sure not in the chest/back.

Intense games all. Lots of fun. Ultima and Lifesave, sorry for those couple matches in the docks/station. I was really terrible on those two. I was struggling to keep a positive kdr at the end there with Rom and Tech running around so crazy, and Viper sniping and hip firing his toros It was tough.

edit: @elza, added ya also. I'm picking up that Ivana when you die Geez, I'll pick up your strata, or even the anova... anything to give me some variety from the terra. Great gun, just tired of it after so long.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

grenworthshero

@RDB The Toros is a one-hit-kill against the hero if you get a headshot. That's how I got both of my hero eliminations on the last match we had in the Station.

It's awfully tough going against you guys just running around with the Toros, but sometimes it worked better than trying to use my comparatively puny Terralite against your higher-level weapons. Still, I only managed to average around 10--maybe 15 kills each time, and I died around 10-15 times each game. I keep being reminded how much better NLers are than the average GE player.

Note to self: STOP using the sniper rifle on Docks and Nightclub. I don't think I've ever come out of that situation positively. That last match in the docks was my worst game by far. Not to mention I got spawn-raped quite a few times.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

romulux

grenworthshero wrote:

@RDB The Toros is a one-hit-kill against the hero if you get a headshot.

just earlier i got a one hit chest shot kill from all the way across outpost with it. bond wasn't wounded either, i can often kill the enemy hero that way at the beginning of the match (in jungle too). whenever i kill the hero in one hit i have to stop to think "wow, the toros awesome", so i remember the times i've done it. maybe it took more shots tonight because of glitchiness... i know that i melee'd someone tonight dead on and heard the whump but didn't even get a marker. sometimes the game just fails to register stuff. or you could be hitting his arms since they're holding a gun up usually.

viper, the terralite is great. if i could only have one gun in the game that's the one i'd choose. just keep a little more distance, since it can't compete close up. get far enough away that we have to aim down the sights to get you and then you'll have the advantage, since all our guns are recoil city.

ultima6605

@everyone.really good games tonight that was the first time i played with so many NL members it was crazy.i wanna say the best games i had tonight is when that sam fisher was playing made it really intense.and nerrel iam jealous i want that masterson gun cant wait to get it only 5 more lvls oh geezz.. lol

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

romulux

^i'd be more excited about the wolfe magnum. it's the best unlock i've gotten since the strata, at close range on an unarmored person it's a one shot kill. i don't really like the masterton outside of black box, and even there i just use it cause shooting the box with any other gun is a pain. it already felt like it took forever to do any damage before i even knew how fast the masterton wrecks it, now i'll never go back!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.