Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 37,541 to 37,560 of 37,772

FragRed

@JaxonH Wait, what!? Mortal Kombat is coming to Switch!? Wow that’s crazy! I naturally assumed it was PS4 & Xbox One only when saw it appear in the Twitter feed.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

JaxonH

@FragRed
Showed the Switch logo right in the trailer.

Gonna have to start paying attention to the platform logos at the bottom from now on. It’s no longer an automatic NOT COMING. No there will still be plenty of games that don’t come either because they are too demanding or because of politics or whatever reason. But it seems like a fair a few third party games are starting to get announced for Switch now

NOW PLAYING
NS: Diablo 3, Monster Hunter Gen Ult, Dark Souls, World of Final Fantasy, TWEWY
3DS:
PS4/PSVR:
Vita:
X1: Red Dead Redemption 2
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

FragRed

@JaxonH That is true. So very true. I’m just laying in bed constantly refreshing my Twitter feed, just on the off chance Nintendo does something Metroid related.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

JackEatsSparrows

Can someone @ me if Metroid is announced? I’m headed to the store

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ryu_Niiyama

Welp. Your move SNK.

I do hope we get an injustice 2 port. But I will perform my FGC duty and get MK 11 on Switch.

Sooo are we getting persona now? Beyond Q? Seems odd given Nintendo got the mainline series and an exclusive. They could have pulled from those characters instead.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DarthNocturnal

Welp, no Metroid. But hey, Smash is out, so, maybe a late December Direct?

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Ralizah

Love how disappointed the live chat was after they lathered themselves up for a non-existent Metroid trailer for three hours!

Ralizah

Mrtoad

The reveals for Metroid Prime Trilogy and Mortal Kombat Trilogy were amazing! @Cobalt can you predict the future, because I am startled at how 100% correct you were. Can’t wait for the reveal of the N64 Classic in the November Direct!

I’m on my way...

JaxonH

I told people. I told em.

There is no Metroid announcement. Was fabricated out of thin air all because they saw Reggie wearing a Metroid pin. Ya. There’s your big confirmation.

Is it just me or does it feel like we’ve been down that road before? Think people wouldn’t fall for the same thing twice, yet here we are.

NOW PLAYING
3DS:
PS4/PSVR:
Vita:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

Grumblevolcano

It wasn't worth staying awake for but the reactions of no Metroid is hilarious.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Deku-Scrub

Ralizah wrote:

Love how disappointed the live chat was after they lathered themselves up for a non-existent Metroid trailer for three hours!

“I still don’t know where to find happiness. But I’ll continue to think about whether it’s good to be here… whether it was good to have been born. But in the end, it’s just realizing the obvious over and over again. Because I am myself.” – Shinji Ikari

Frosty_09

"And the winner is... everyone!"

Never expected Metroid to show up but I loved the excitement over hopes for a teaser/trailer of any kind, the stimulation from the fanbases intoxicating anticipation for something that may not even exist is quite addicting and is what I look forward to every time we get events such as this. Oh, and a cup of coffee as well.

Frosty_09

Mrtoad

@Cobalt Oh yes, misreading someone's post due to them abruptly changing the subject(from Koei Tecmo's big game to the MK remastering) is much worse than spreading random (often fake) leaks from online, claiming they're true, and pretend that you discovered it, so you can brag about it later. Gotta love that ad hominem to just show everyone that you can't disprove my claims and just insult me instead.

I’m on my way...

PolarExperience

@JaxonH I think it was just a big tease. Reggie even wore a Ridley shirt to TGA, possibly so fans would have more evidence on the rumor that MP4/Trilogy would be coming next year.

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, classic rock, and some other things: https://soundcloud.com/polar-experience/sets/nani

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Delibheel

He was probably just memeing.

"Haha remember guys? Ridley is in smash now! Haha, he is not too big! Haha!"

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JaxonH

@PolarExperience
I mean, I actually think the odds of the game coming are pretty good. I think it’s a well educated guess based on the evidence and circumstances.

But that’s all it is. For now at least.

And Dauntless coming too. I remember when this game was announced. It’s similar to Monster Hunter, but not exactly the same. It has seasons like Fortnite or Diablo... I hear it’s pretty good actually

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
3DS:
PS4/PSVR:
Vita:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

Grumblevolcano

At the very least Persona Q2 will likely be localized to keep the 3DS alive.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Cobalt

@Mrtoad said "Oh yes, misreading someone's post due to them abruptly changing the subject(from Koei Tecmo's big game to the MK remastering) is much worse than spreading random (often fake) leaks from online, claiming they're true, and pretend that you discovered it, so you can brag about it later. Gotta love that ad hominem to just show everyone that you can't disprove my claims and just insult me instead."

Could you quote me on that ?

Ow, and another stuff, could you quote the sentence where I insult you ?

Edited on by Cobalt

Cobalt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic