Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 37,561 to 37,580 of 69,962

EvilLucario

We need a Monolith Soft + Platinum Games collaboration

I ****ing need it in my life

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

WebHead

Who's ready for those PitofPanga Mario Maker 2 levels?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

IceClimbers

My best guess for that empty May slot is Detective Pikachu HD to tie in with the release of the movie.

It'll get announced along with the Gen 8 reveal in an upcoming Pokemon Direct. Would explain the absence of a big May title in yesterday's Direct.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Qwertyninty

As far as Nintendo games Zelda links awakening and Luigi mansion is all I care for right now. Anything else is a third party that would get my attention I guess.

Qwertyninty

Grumblevolcano

For those who feel the Yoshi controls are off, that's because traditional Yoshi controls aren't the default in Crafted World. Type C is normal Yoshi controls (you can also change between patient and hasty egg tossing).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

rallydefault

@Late
I liked it, too. Expectations weren't high. I was really let down with Wooly World, but I think this one has more potential.

I was thinking, "Gosh - why have they made Yoshi so childish lately?" But then I thought back and realized, "Yoshi's Island was also 'childish' with its hand-drawn, crayon style." We all have selective memories sometimes lol

But yea, I hope they put a little challenge back into this one. Wooly World was challenging only in the sense that you had to find everything. Yoshi's Island was mechanically challenging at times, so I'm hoping for a little more of that, at least in the Classic Mode.

In general, I'm pretty excited for 2019. I don't know where to invest my money. I see Starlink: Atlas is at 25 bucks right now, and everyone's saying it's a fun game. I also never got Wolfenstein or Kirby from last year, and now I'm already looking at Assassin's Creed, Yoshi, Unravel 2, and FF IX in the next 3-4 months.

rallydefault

Anti-Matter

I just curious about Switch eshop only games.
If i have purchased any eshop games and i have inserted a Micro SD card, it will be downloaded directly to my Micro SD card.
If i take out the Micro SD card and replace with another blank Micro SD card,
1. Will i asked to update again my Switch?
2. By using another Micro SD card, does it count i already have the games in "physical" ?
3. If i reinsert my previous micro SD card, will my Switch detect automatically?

Sorry for the weird questions, because i want to feel the existence of eshop only games in physical.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Therad

IceClimbers wrote:

My best guess for that empty May slot is Detective Pikachu HD to tie in with the release of the movie.

It'll get announced along with the Gen 8 reveal in an upcoming Pokemon Direct. Would explain the absence of a big May title in yesterday's Direct.

May is empty because fire emblem was pushed a month.

Therad

Toy_Link

Final Fantasy IX is already at #2 on the NA EShop! Wouldn’t be surprised if it soon tops the charts at #1.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Anti-Matter

@Mrtoad
Little question about FF IX switch.
Is it me or the sounds volume on that game is not really loud even on MAX setting ?

Anti-Matter

GeoChrome

@Anti-Matter It seems you are an audiophile of sorts. Have you tried using headphones with max settings, as that would probably give the loudest sound.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

WebHead

I am getting worried about platinum. A few key people like the bayo2 director left. The left the granblue project. And babylon's fall and their 2 mobile games have went MIA.

WebHead

TuVictus

Hope they didn't take on more than they could handle like Telltale did

TuVictus

Cineologist

@Anti-Matter Yes, even at maximum volume, I still think it could be louder.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4947-0280-9215 (Cinéphile)

WebHead

@PikPi due to scalebound cancellation and leaving granblue they already had to throw away YEARS of work. Who knows what is happening with their mobile stuff and Babylon's Fall.

WebHead

electrolite77

The demo has made me very optimistic for Yoshis Crafted World. I thought Wooly World was one of the best games on the Switch and this looks really promising.

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Haruki_NLI

@WebHead With Nintendo footing the bills we dont need to worry about Platinum. As for the guy leaving, he was there for 13 years. Maybe he just wanted to move on.

A guy leaving isnt indicating anything bad. That happens all the time.

As for Babylon, when we see that again depends on the publisher, SquareEnix, and you know how they are with timely news.

Besides, MIA isnt the right term given we first heard about the game at E3 2018, and we arent even in March yet.

We dont need to hear about everything all the time. Take less caffeine and sleep more. I struggle with anxiety too but I cope by looking to the next day and not worrying about things I have no stock or influence in.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

1UP_MARIO

Captain toad treasure tracker co op 2 players works great and makes it feel much easier but also hard at the same time depending on the people you play with. Great game to play with the family. Game feels so much complete. Can’t wait for the dlc

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

IceClimbers

Finally managed to pull myself away from Tetris 99 to try the Yoshi demo. It's really charming.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

IceClimbers wrote:

Could be Town (I forgot about that in the list of 2019 exclusives) and that gets showed alongside Pokemon Gen 8 as both are Game Freak.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic