Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 37,561 to 37,580 of 41,643

Tsurii

@Ryu_Niiyama ohh, much excite. Careful excite but still excite lel

Hope they manage to pull that port off. Very interested in the game but I'm not playing anything on PC and basically done with my ps4 as well (maybe I'll squeeze in that P5 plat but with certain rumors lately I've been waiting for tomorrow instead of playing more of that game)

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter, not like there's anything interesting on there

Ryu_Niiyama

Tsurii wrote:

Very interested in the game but I'm not playing anything on PC and basically done with my ps4 as well (maybe I'll squeeze in that P5 plat but with certain rumors lately I've been waiting for tomorrow instead of playing more of that game)

How are you done with platforms? You don't have a backlog? Can you help me beat mine?

Also trying to stick to my budget and not buy DQ builders 2....soooo hard.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Knuckles-Fajita

@Tsurii They dont reply. Like 90% of folk here Im on their ignore list.

Basically people dont like Im not as high hopes into rumours and the such as other people are.

I suppose after the NX hype, constant "Next Direct" hype, leaks, rumours, clickbait YouTube thumbnails.... I just got tired of it.

Thats just it. Im tired of this never ending cycle of needing to be hyped. XD

If Persona 5 or any other rumoured game does get released, the most I'll likely do is agree that yes it is indeed neat.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Tsurii

@Ryu_Niiyama I didn't buy too much stuff on PS4. Most of the 1st party games I played got played at a friend's place and what little I bought was mostly stuff I knew I'd enjoy and play in one swoop (excluding Witcher 3 because I was super tired of walking around Novigrad(?) after 3 or 4 hours. I do want to get back to it eventually tho)
And I'm not really interested in anything going forward. Maybe Sekiro, if the trailers/info we get before release look good to me. Came to dislike Souls and Bloodborne pissed me off within less than 2 hours and made me hate everyone who told it totally doesn't play like Souls and how it's totally got one of the most interesting game worlds they've explored 🙄

So.. I still have a little bit of Spyro left, and will likely go back to that a lot in the future, I still got Witcher 3 and I'm waiting before I continue my NG+ run of Persona 5 because i actually want a Platinum Trophy for once (it helps, of course, that P5's trophies all make for some interesting challenges or just get cleared by things I would've doen anyway in a Megaten game)
But that's pretty much it save for some potential late surprises.

Way too much stuff I bought lately on Switch anyway tho. I'm getting too many long games haha

Edited on by Tsurii

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter, not like there's anything interesting on there

Ralizah

@Tsurii I guess the release date wasn't announced. 2019 seems like a safe bet, though. If the port is high-quality, it'll be a great addition to the library. Apparently it's stellar and extremely replayable.

@Knuckles-Fajita I don't mind rumors. What irritates me is when Nintendo fans get into a frenzy over some unsubstantiated rumor and then, when it turns out not to be true, they get angry and disappointed. It'll happen the same way again if Persona 5: R isn't a Switch game.

Ralizah

HobbitGamer

@Knuckles-Fajita I’m finally in a tenth percentile again!! I still heart you.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Grumblevolcano

Oh, the Persona announcement is tomorrow? In that case I don't think it's Switch related, if Persona 5 was to be announced for Switch I think it would be via the normal January Direct.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

GrailUK

@Grumblevolcano I think the announcement of a Switch Persona 5 would have more impact in a Persona themed event. It's how you attract new folk to the hardware

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

IceClimbers

@JaxonH I wonder if we'll see Danganronpa ports announced for 2019.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Ralizah

The Danganronpa games need to come to Switch. They're absolutely amazing. The announcement of the new Danganronpa trilogy collection would be a good time to port it, I think. I'd probably spring for a physical special edition, if possible.

Ralizah

Ryu_Niiyama

^ you need a hug? Come on, come on you know you like us....

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JaxonH

@IceClimbers
I think Danganronpa is a surefire bet. If they don’t bring it they are foolish. Granted there’s a lot of foolishness going around with developers not bringing their games to Switch so, who knows.

I think we’re going to get a lot more third party announcements than expected next year. Spyro is almost a certainty, though it’s possible the game is prohibited from releasing on Switch/PC for a year like Crash. When buying timed exclusivity deals, each and every platform is money lost. It’s possible they didn’t want to pay to exclude the Xbox platform because they don’t feel that platforms sales are a threat, given most people who own an Xbox don’t own a PS4. Whereas there is considerable overlap with Switch and PC. So we might not hear anything until the summer or fall. But I’m pretty sure it’s coming.

It’s exciting thinking about all the announcements we’re going to get that we haven’t even thought about. Stuff like South Park and Valkyria Chronicles and YS VIII and Dark Souls and Diablo 3 that just threw everyone for a loop. Even Okami, which most had written off as not coming to Switch. None of these were really expected (save perhaps Okami, which I did suspect, even if I had started to think it wasn’t going to happen).

I wonder what kind of announcements we will get this year that throw us for a loop...

NOW PLAYING
NS: Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy X, Dragon’s Dogma, Mortal Kombat XI, Darksiders, Cuphead, Hellblade, Trials Rising
X1: Trials Evolution
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
3DS/Wii U/PS4/PSVR//Vita/PC/Rift: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

GrailUK

@Knuckles-Fajita A new year brings a fresh start Mr Fajita. So happy new year man

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

HobbitGamer

@Delibheel not true. You don’t tolerate that Lact0se4lief user.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Knuckles-Fajita

@GrailUK A fresh start and a new username too. And a looooot of updates I need to post.

And reduced work hours. XD And NSMBU on my birthday.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Octane

You know what needs to come to the Switch? Pikmin 4.

Octane

Fooligan

You mean Pikmin 5. Pikmin 4 came out on 3DS.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic