Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 32,281 to 32,300 of 70,028

rallydefault

@Octane
Same. They ruined Star Fox, so that's a start. But now I want to see... ah, Metroid! The new Metroid will be a MOBA. And it will be horrendous.

rallydefault

EvilLucario

@Alantor28 The level cap in Xenoblade X being low at level 60 was intentional so you couldn't just grind stats and overpower bosses, instead placing emphasis on other methods of preparation.

Of course that didn't stop Ether Blossom Dance builds from wrecking all the Tyrants without Skells, but the idea of a low level cap isn't a bad one.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

link3710

@Grumblevolcano At least Federation Force was a decent game, IP aside. Animal Crossing needs something actually worth playing after the mess that was Amiibo Festival.

link3710

bluemage1989

I think I must be literally the only person who didn't hate Amiibo Festival. I understand people really wanted a main line AC game on the WiiU and were disappointed when it never arrived (of course I would have wanted it also) but for what it was Amiibo Festival was fun for me and I think it would have got a lot less hate if the WiiU had had its mainline AC game.

bluemage1989

JaxonH

Federation Force, if it was on Switch in full HD, and not in Chibi form (they said they only did that because of hardware limitations), with full dual analog and motion... that would be a solid game.

Unfortunately some games simply didn't translate well on 3DS

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

FaeKnight

I have nothing against Minecraft. Playing it in Peaceful mode is a nice and relaxing time. And if playing in Survival mode it's still (mostly) a peaceful time, but with just enough risk to keep you engaged. Not messed with Creative mode yet. I don't regret buying it for Xbox 360, but don't exactly intend to buy it a second time either.

I also have nothing against Animal Crossing. Never played the series, unless you count "pocket camp". Which I'm not sure if I would. It sounds boring to me, but then again I enjoy playing The Sims so I could be wrong.

But why would you feel the need to combine the two types of games?

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

Another potential Direct announcement revealed, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered is coming to Switch.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

redd214

Wow that's pretty cool. Not a huge Final Fantasy player at all but great to see Square showing more support. Seems they may as well just scrap the direct all together I'm sure they've lost a good chin of it the last few days.

redd214

TuVictus

@Grumblevolcano I would mother hecking lose my crap if that's true

EDIT: Oops, it is! Hollyyyyy crap finallyyyyyyyyyy

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

FaeKnight

@MisterPi I thought people generally want to lose their crap. That's the whole point of a toilet, nobody wants to keep it.

That said, never played Crystal Chronicles. Is it any good?

FaeKnight

TuVictus

@FaeKnight I'm very biased by the nostalgic affinity I have for it, but it is a very competent dungeon crawler with a Final Fantasy twist to it. I'd definitely recommend it if you can get friends to play with you. Alone, I could see it getting a bit tedious since a big part of the game involves doing levels over again each "year"

TuVictus

FaeKnight

Can't possibly be worse then the pile of stinking poo that is Mystic Quest. That 'game' was not only insultingly easy, but insulted the capabilities of the player over and over again on the grounds of "Americans can't handle a real RPG, so let's give them a dumbed down one".

FaeKnight

Aozz101x

WHAT!?!

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Alantor28

What the? What is that?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

TuVictus

Hah, I knew it. I told my cousins to hold off on a Switch since the only reason they wanted one was for Pokemon. Told them they'd probably get a special edition if they waited

TuVictus

JaxonH

Im not even a big Pokemon fan (yet... plan to be with Lets Go) but those joycon are slick as ever!

No. I cant treat Switch like 3DS, where I end up with 14 different consoles purchased over its lifetime. No... I can't. I won't...

Maybe just this once

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

A lot of main series Pokemon games have had special edition consoles so this is no surprise.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FaeKnight

Well, if you do end up with 2 Switches the second one wont go to waste, assuming you are willing to buy games twice. Heck, I'm seriously considering getting a second Switch next year along with a 2nd copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Party, and maybe a few other games.

FaeKnight

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic