Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 32,301 to 32,320 of 69,964

1UP_MARIO

I just want the joycons

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

FaeKnight

And I want a matching pair of green joy con. Some of us are more likely to get what we want

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

Aozz101x

@Grumblevolcano i've Forgotten there was an N64 Pikachu Themed. so, you're right.
Untitled

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

If you really want to get into Colorful Joy Cons, Backplate, Pro Controller, etc, just buy from Ebay the Shell replacements..
With some efforts, you can beautify your Switch with your desire colors.

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

The announcements just keep coming, Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition comes out January 11th 2019.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

Depending on the season system preferred in your country, winter is either only one month or just a few days at the end of the year.

But people still like to think the year starts with spring and ends with winter.

I blame Harvest Moon.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NEStalgia

@Yosheel The year starts with winter. Year ends with winter. Always, it's winter. fus ro dah.

NEStalgia

EvilLucario

Time is weird.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

FaeKnight

Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin, into the future...

FaeKnight

OorWullie

Anyone played Dust: An Elysian Tale before?How does it measure up to Hollow Knight? Stuck in 2 minds whether to buy it or not. It looks lovely and I'm sure I'll enjoy it but I'm not sure I've got the motivation to start another Metroidvania right now. I've got Hollow Knight and The Messenger on the go and Steamworld Dig 2 sitting there unplayed. Also got Bastion preloaded. Looking forward to that! I know it's not a Metroidvania but I just thought I'd mention it anyway.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

redd214

@OorWullie played it on the ps4 a few years back and got 100%. Was a really fun time, nothing genre changing or earth shattering, but still a solid, well designed and paced game. Would recommend it if you like Metroidvanias. Haven't played Hollow Knight so can't compare to that unfortunately.

redd214

Ryu_Niiyama

@NEStalgia why is my name being taken in vain now?

Ah. Yeah well so long as there isn’t a Zelda edition I am good with the switch I have. I like that Nintendo tends to sell the joycons (which is really what makes switch pop anyway) so I can buy them and be content. Since the system is region free I don’t have a gateway reason to buy multiples.

I do like the let’s go joycons but I still need the EU/JPN splatoon ones to have a set of green.

Edit: auto correct is weird.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

FaeKnight

OorWullie wrote:

Anyone played Dust: An Elysian Tale before?How does it measure up to Hollow Knight? Stuck in 2 minds whether to buy it or not. It looks lovely and I'm sure I'll enjoy it but I'm not sure I've got the motivation to start another Metroidvania right now. I've got Hollow Knight and The Messenger on the go and Steamworld Dig 2 sitting there unplayed. Also got Bastion preloaded. Looking forward to that! I know it's not a Metroidvania but I just thought I'd mention it anyway.

It's no where near as hard as Hollow Knight (neither is Bastion), but is still quite fun and provides a decent challenge.

FaeKnight

IceClimbers

Don't think the Crystal Chronicles remaster was supposed to be in the Direct. That one was most likely always intended to be announced at Sony's TGS show.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

bluemage1989

@IceClimbers I'm really up for playing CC again. More excited for this then FF15 pocket edition. Yeah I don't think it was intended for the direct either but we have to surely have that tonight or tomorrow morning.

bluemage1989

JaxonH

Man, I feel like a piece of me is dying every time I look at the Amazon sales chart rankings.

Valkyria Chronicles 4, which is sitting at an 86 on MetaCritic now, is doing soooooo bad it's embarrassing. Down to #650 on PS4 and #350 on Switch, and visa versa for the Collector Edition, give or take... it's so low that it fluctuates by 100 rankings or so every few days. You only see that kind of volatility when you're dealing with an extremely small number of copies.

I just don't understand. I know it's not call of duty and isn't going to set the world on fire, but come on. And it's not just that, either. Dragonball Fighter Z is at #358. Dark Souls at #348. Diablo 3 at #174. NBA 2k19 is at #1,093... ya.

The only thing carrying preorders on Switch is Smash, Pokémon and Mario Party. That's pretty much it.

Idk... game sales on Switch have been doing great ever since launch. But I don't know what's going on here. It's like everyone just decided they don't care about buying games on Switch anymore. How does DB Xenoverse 2 sell 500k copies on Switch, and yet Fighter Z, the game everyone was saying they really wanted instead, is being completely ignored.

I guess I'll just have to enjoy these games flowing in while they last, because they're certainly not going to last if games start flopping like this.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH It's all about promotion, Nintendo has made it look like Super Mario Party, Pokemon Let's Go and Smash Ultimate are all Switch has for the rest of the year. Stuff like E3 matters and Nintendo wasted it on Smash Ultimate.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

bluemage1989

@JaxonH those are sadly poor figures. I don't know if it's lack of marketing to people who may not read sites like this on a regular basis or perhaps people really do have so much to play that they don't feel the need to go out and buy so many games but whatever it is I hope word of mouth can see these titles take off in the next few weeks. I also wonder if the nature of the Switch means more people are going digital.

bluemage1989

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic