Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 15,919

OorWullie

I'm confident the Direct will be here soon, next week on the same day the NES and SNES games release is my bet. It will be a blockbuster Direct, no doubt about it.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

DannyBoi

The direct could be today. If Nintendo really want to suprise us. They could announce one at 3pm for 10pm. The creative director for DMC said to watch out for february 13th. And there is sometimes a direct on 13th/14th. Nintendo could do an unusual direct.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Skalgrim

Don't think so. I think the coronavirus is the cause of delayed Nintendo Direct.

Skalgrim

DannyBoi

Or there could be a mini direct.

Harmonie

We wait all of these months just for a mini-Direct. Lol. Geez that would be depressing.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

Grumblevolcano

@Dezzy From what I've played so far and seen from the music/movie/event galleries ingame (the number of question marks), the DLC seems smaller so maybe the initial trailer's enough.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DannyBoi

How do they announce a mini direct. Is it something like they announce it on the day and it happens like six hours later?

Anti-Matter

@DannyBoi
Chills.
No need to feel anxious if the Direct still not happen.
While waiting the Direct, we can focus on playing the other games.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

I'm actually starting to get a little antsy myself

NintendoByNature

DannyBoi

It could be Nintendo don't want to do as many directs. You know, to rely more on actaul announcements.

DannyBoi

I know I keep saying about the creative director for DMC saying watch out for february 13th. But something must be happening today. It might be a direct, it might be a game announcement.

xpownz

nintendo japan youtube channel just updated their direct playlist

xpownz

DannyBoi

@xpownz Does that usually happen before a direct comes?

link3710

Mini Directs just get dropped with zero warning sometimes (like the Burning Chibi-Robo one). It causes chaos.

Anyways, Youtube listing's being updated are quite common before directs, yes. Means we'll likely have one within the next 2-3 weeks. In this case, last year's February direct was privated (which isn't unusual and it'll be unprivated later) suggesting it'll come within the month of February again this year and they don't want people watching the wrong one.

I'm still on the April train though.

link3710

DannyBoi

There could be a direct tonight;).

xpownz

@DannyBoi Not so sure. Also, nintendo japan privated both 14.02.2019 and 14.02.2014 directs from their playlist.

xpownz

FragRed

@xpownz Sooo, a mini Direct dropping tomorrow and making old ones private to stop people watching wrong ones? It’s interesting timing as it would be a Friday.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Grumblevolcano

@FragRed The Directs were 13.02.2019 and 13.02.2014 respectively for outside Japan so if they are going the drop a Direct Mini strategy it would be tonight.

Personally, I'm expecting that it's preparation for an Animal Crossing Direct next week (the playlist includes single game Directs).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

xpownz

I just want to hear xeno1hd piano again. That's all I want from a direct

xpownz

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic