Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 361 to 380 of 775

CrazedCavalier

@Sir_Anthony Fates sounds great in concept, but the plot was terrible in execution.

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church Jr.

Nintendo Network ID: thedanman88

Luna_110

I mean, Conquest had potential - everyone hyped it as "let's change Nohr from within!" but they botched that so spectacularly that at least for half the game you only follow the bad guy blindly while none of your siblings even question him. And you don't change Nohr at all in the game - you just get some lines in the character's ending.

I originally liked the idea of Conquest, but now I prefer Birthright - at least in the context the game gives you it makes far more sense, and Corrin isn't "as" naive.

Anyway, let's hope that KT's story, as cliche as it's going to be, at least makes some sense.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

roy130390

@Luna_110 Well, Conquest had a poor execution and a really predictable story, however I don't see it as just "following the bad guy blindly with none of the siblings questioning him". As weird as it sounds, for them King's Garon "evilness" wasn't as obvious as everyone else, simply because he was their father and they grew with him being that way. They knew he was cruel and absolute, and he was not only their hather, but their king, which were considered in many cultures as pretty much deities, unquestionable and with a divine reason behind every decision. That without even considering the fact that even them, their heir, would lose their lives if they managed to make him doubt about their loyalty. There were not good or bad things, only war and the king's will. Also, there was not force to succesfully rebel against him, even if they wanted. From all the problems with the story, Corrin and Azura realizing that they had to follow the king's command until the right time wasn't an aspect I considered wrong, in fact, it was pretty much the only way of showing the weight of that path. It's just that Garon's "evilness" was depicted as too obvious and unoriginal and the game didn't cover much about Nohr as kingdom (it was pretty much just as a dark, european kingdom), just the perception of Corrin and the others about the situation. Also, Nohr not having a 360 degree change was more grounded in my opinion, instead of the "oh now I've seen the light, I was bad, now I'm good!" change that would feel forced, considering that the little known about Nohr was depicted as a dominant, proud kingdom.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

CrazedCavalier

Two albums that show off 90% of the promoted designs (only ones missing are Ryoma, Lucina, and Celica).

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church Jr.

Nintendo Network ID: thedanman88

yokokazuo

Also the cast of Warriors have been removed and everyone is replaced with Anna

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

JaxonH

Lol that Anna trailer was fantastic

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Beedrill4Smash

Apparently Ike and Roy are unlikely candidates for the final version of the game.

https://gonintendo.com/stories/291756-ike-roy-not-likely-for-...

I'm going to take this with a pile of salt because they tried to explain why more main characters wouldn't be in the game with the excuse of "too many sword fighters" and didn't they also say that they had no plans for DLC or at least wanted to see how well the game sold before making DLC, and what a surprise they have DLC planned even before the game released.

Beedrill4Smash

Eel

Well congratulations, you are part of the continent known as (North) America.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

yokokazuo

@DarthNocturnal and poutine with bacon 😍

Also my special edition should be arriving within a couple hours!!
As long as the snow doesn’t slow it down or something. First day of snow too, I could have had a couple extra days of warm weather still...

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

@Meowpheel in the replies I show a video of the voices, I like how it looks, but the stand feels a bit cheap. Tiki’s voice isn’t even included either. Expected it with her being a manakete and all...

yokokazuo

Pho

@yokokazuo Wow, you got the game already! I'm jealous!

Edited on by Pho

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

Jhena

Just read that the game is getting a season pass and part of it is a wedding dress for one of the girls. Im starting to take that waifu thing serious. I really believe there will be appropriately dressed people kneeling in front of the tv and kissing the virtual bride.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.