Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors

Posts 381 to 400 of 775

roy130390

Jhena wrote:

I really believe there will be appropriately dressed people kneeling in front of the tv and kissing the virtual bride.

This... this will haunt me for the rest of my life, you know.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

JaxonH

Less than two weeks!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

yokokazuo

https://mobile.twitter.com/ikazuo3/status/916200072370515970
Finally got Marth! And also Tiki and Caeda. Put spoilers since a character is shown who hasn’t been officially revealed, but they have kind of been seen/leaked before. They aren’t playable right now it seems though...
And spoiler tags seem to be acting weird (for me at least), seemed to be behind the picture so I just put the link now

I’ve been having a lot of fun with these characters, Marth, Caeda, Tiki have been some of my favourites along with Rowan, Robin and Takumi. I really enjoy pretty much all the characters, can’t say that there is one I don’t like using even if I favour using some more than others.
In Hyrule Warriors there were some characters I personally wasn’t too big a fan of with the way they fought.
Also promoted a couple units, really liking how they look after.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

yokokazuo
I love Tiki’s animation at the end of a chapter haha.

Also by clicking in the right stick your unit can do a short taunt. Leo’s looks like... he is eating a tomato

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

I’ve been mainly playing on 1080/30fps myself, usually for taking pictures, but I do like how it looks in 60fps.
Haven’t quite noticed the difference in graphics that easily in 60fps, but it is more noticeable in split-screen.
I think the frame rate might also be below 30 in split screen while the performance mode is above 30 at least, could be 60, but I’m not completely sure.
Hasn’t really bothered me either way, but frame rate isn’t usually much of an issue for me, I didn’t even really mind the drops in Hyrule Warriors multiplayer
Split-screen in this game performs much better than in Hyrule Warriors though.

yokokazuo

Ryu_Niiyama

Looks like no dual audio...sigh I'll pick up a digital copy of the Japanese version later.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ryu_Niiyama

@Snaplocket Not sure what you are referring to but with that attitude I don’t care either. Troll harder elsewhere please.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Ryu_Niiyama

@DarthNocturnal Hmm. That would be strange as that isn't what I said. I expressed annoyance at the lack of dual audio and stated I'd be making a purchase of the Japanese version. That's it. If he assumed something other than the words I typed that is on him. Not that it matters anyway. My money, my purchases. The "Stop liking what I don't like" brigade run up their blood pressure for no reason.

@Snaplocket Okay. And? If you would like to take over buying games for me then you can feel free to express your disdain for what I play/purchase.

Anyway. For those that are playing currently, how long has it taken to clear the main mode?

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Ryu_Niiyama

I clearly stated my intention to purchase the Japanese version digitally. That’s all. Any other purchase I make is my business (since I didn't state it in my post) and wasn’t the source of your umbrage anyway since you responded to something I didn’t say rather than what I did say. Like I said earlier any assumptions you made beyond the words I typed to fit your region and purchasing policing is on you. Why does it matter to you anyway? Do I need to run my imports by you now so that I make an approved choice?

You didn’t express a thought at all. You made a random statement of exasperation directly to me with no explanation when nothing I said warranted such. Never said “how dare you” at all. Chill with the assumptions and projections. Clutching your jock strap in false outrage because I don't beg your forgiveness on how I spend my money doesn't help whatever nonexistent point you are trying to make.

However if you think you can randomly make an disdainful statement to someone and they not respond then it would seem that you don’t know how conversation works. Troll harder next time.

Anyway, not to derail. Is Lyn only a sword user or does she use a bow with a class change?

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Dezzy

Game looks very good but I'm not too fussed about this genre.

I really hope they make a more epic FE game for the Switch that includes like exploration and RPG elements. With this art style.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Kimyonaakuma

@Ryu_Niiyama I think Lyn only has sword. I've not seen any character change weapons during a class change, they just get additional armour on their model and possibly some stat boosts.

Maybe there are stronger weapons in History Mode but I wouldn't expect them to be different weapon types...

Kimyonaakuma

Ryu_Niiyama

@Kimyonaakuma Hmm, good to know. I prefer Lyn as a sword user, but since she had the option in Rekka no Ken I wanted to see how much of the FE mechanics were adapted.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

yokokazuo

Nearing the end of the story mode, but I haven’t had a whole lot of time between work though. Also I think Celica and Lyn are unlocked after as a bonus so I have yet to get them. But I do doubt Lyn will be able to use a bow normally. No one else has been able to switch weapons it seems, but they do sometimes use other weapons in their musou and Awakening attacks. Chrom for example throws a spear I think and Frederick uses a lance and sword in one attack so I could see Lyn using a bow sometime.

yokokazuo

Kimyonaakuma

@Ryu_Niiyama I was hoping that each character would have more than one weapon so that there would be more options for combos, because these games eventually become VERY repetitive. The sword fighters do seem to have varied movesets but it isn't terribly exciting seeming as they could have added a thief or dancer to add variety.

I would have liked it if they made class changes more important because so far they seem to be mostly cosmetic, new weapons could have fixed that. Some characters would remain with swords but others like Sakura only have access to a weapon that she uses later in the game (which seems strange!).

@yokokazuo Maybe they are unlocked in History Mode? I've seen screenshots of GBA style maps so maybe those games and Shadows of Valentia appear in that mode?

Kimyonaakuma

Ryu_Niiyama

@yokokazuo How much time have you put in so far? (Trying to gauge if I can beat it before Mario hits)

@Kimyonaakuma Well there is always DLC right?

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.