Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,969

Splat

Siere Hotel India Eco Lima Delta Shield!

As always they steal the show...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

ELI-ASH

2 new people made their tv debut in NXT this week. Kalisto(formerly Samuray Del Sol) & Alexa Bliss. Im familiar with kalisto so i know hes pretty solid in the ring. I never heard of Alexa bliss.Alexa did some cool moves but she was clearly super green(also at one point in the match was bledding from her mouth) but she was facing alicia fox so I can't blame her.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Splat

I liked Alexa Bliss outside of the botched standing moonsault. I'm all for a more competitive Div's Div.

I feel bad for Paige they just kinda threw her on Raw with no introduction. They should have done some "Coming Soon" type video's like they have done for Adam Rose and Bo Dallas. They haven't put her in matches against anyone that she can show off what she can do either.

Edited on by Splat

the_shpydar

Splat wrote:

They haven't put her in matches against anyone that she can show off what she can do either.

Lol, that's because there's no one in the division who can wrestle, with the exception of Natalya (though her style is kinda tired and dull) and maybe Emma (but of course, she's forever trapped in Santino-comedy hell).

That's why I love Shimmer (which incidentally is where I first saw Paige, when she was working as Brittani Knight along side her mother, Saraya Knight). There's so many awesomely talented female wrestlers out there; it's a damn shame that WWE doesn't even try with the division.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

I think another reason that they threw Paige in there was because of AJ leaving so abruptly.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ELI-ASH

@the_shpydar I watched the first 5 shimmer shows. I really enjoyed them. Shimmer is truly like the womens equivalent to ROH.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

theblackdragon

... kinda done with the Wyatts and the creepy singing. ever since that whole sequence with the little kid just droning that song on and on and on, I'm just... done. i liked it at first, but now i want them to wrestle, dammit, not just piddle on out there with their schtick. :/

been watching through some old Raw as of late, back in the DX reunion days with McMahon and the Spirit Squad. ahhhhhh... DX bliss.

also, why the hell is Bo going to Raw? i hope they eat him alive, lol. Adam Rose too, it feels like him and his party have just shown up on NXT and now all of a sudden they're putting him into the main shows. maybe it's just me thinking it's too soon? idk :/

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

@theblackdragon Im as puzzled as you are about Bo and Adam. I think because they been in developmental for so long they figure give them a chance at tv,if they bomb i assume they would be send packing.

Splat

I don't care what anyone says I think Adam Rose is hilarious. That said I don't have high hopes that it will work. I found him fun on NXT because the crowd was so in to it. I'm not sure the Raw and SD crowd will respond the same way.

ELI-ASH

Emmas dance was also really over with the NXT crowd, with that mindset all she did was her dance during her first few (in ring) appearances.Creative thinking every1 that went to Raw/SD already knew her but they were wrong.

Splat

ELI-ASH wrote:

Emmas dance was also really over with the NXT crowd, with that mindset all she did was her dance during her first few (in ring) appearances.Creative thinking every1 that went to Raw/SD already knew her but they were wrong.

I think the WWE thinks there are more people watching NXT then there really is. I don't know the numbers but I would guess that there is a good amount of fans that don't even watch SD let alone NXT. Those people only watch Raw.

I would be willing to bet if the NXT champ Adrian Neville just randomly came out on Raw most of the crowd would have no idea who he was.

Edited on by Splat

theblackdragon

@Splat: I think i worded that poorly before — I think Bo's character is annoying, not Adam Rose's. It just feels like Adam's being pushed to the big leagues awful quickly compared to other NXT talent is all, and Bo's got less going for him than freakin' Fandango, lol. i bo-lieve i could happily go the rest of my life without seeing that character on screen again tbqh :3

BEST THREAD EVER

Splat

@theblackdragon - I don't disagree with you on Bo Dallas. I'm not a fan but he really has nothing left to do on NXT. It's time to sink or swim with the big boys.

ELI-ASH

@theblackdragon Adam Rose character is new but as "Leo Kruger" hes been around for a while i think he start a few months before Seth Rollins came in.

theblackdragon

ah, that explains his in-ring ease the other night. it always throws me off when guys change characters for whatever reason, lol :3

BEST THREAD EVER

Tasuki

I for one don't watch NXT or Smackdown, in fact I really just follow Raw.

As for Bo Dallas I think that maybe because his brother is really popular now that maybe they are thinking lightning will strike twice?

My Backlog

ELI-ASH

@Tasuki that is doubtful. Bray Wyatt was getting a really good response in NXT. I think the NXt crowd was a lil sad when he was called up. Bo on the other hand the crowd has been chanting the "Nana good bye song" every week since he lost the belt.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

Splat

I feel Bo Dallas get's X-Pac heat. They are not booing him because he is a heel. They are booing him because they just want him to go away.

theblackdragon

ho-ly hell, i had no idea Bo was freakin' Bray Wyatt's brother IRL. it kinda explains a lot, though. I'm sick of Bray Wyatt prattling on about prophecy-like bullcrap, and I'm sick of Bo and his crazy 'plz to love me nao all you bo-lievers' bullcrap, haha. anyway, pedigree/family aside, he'd better step up his game for srs if he wants to get anywhere with the Raw crowd, though. He doesn't even have a catchy theme song, so i don't think there's any way he'll even manage Fandango popularity, for pete's sake. /eyeroll

@Splat, i very much agree, it does feel like he's pulling x-pac heat. it doesn't bode well for him, lol.

BEST THREAD EVER

Tasuki

@theblackdragon: Yep both Bo and Bray's father is I.R.S. If you remember him. Their Grandfather is Blackjack Mulligan and their Uncle I think it it is Barry Windham, which is who Bray is named after in real life.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic