Forums

Topic: Wrestling Fans Unite!

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,959

Splat

So, Bryan's neck injury is legit which is awful for him and awful timing for the WWE. I really have no idea what they are going to do moving forward. I wish him a speedy recovery.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

ELI-ASH

I heard from Meltzer that WWE is saying its a "minor invasive surgery" So if his neck isnt too bad he could be out for 1 to 2 months but if its worse it could be much longer.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Splat

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/daniel-bryan-undergoes-succ...

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan underwent successful surgery on Thursday to repair a neck injury.

According to an update posted by WWE.com, Bryan underwent a procedure known as a cervical foraminotomy to decompress the nerve root. The surgery was performed by Dr. Joseph Maroon in Pittsburgh, PA.

A timetable for Bryan’s return to the ring is currently unavailable, however, WWE reports he is out of surgery and doing well, with strength already returning to his hands.

Tasuki

I wonder if he is out for a long period who they will have him drop the belt to? I would love to see Bray get it and they could use it as part of their Bray/Cena angle.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ryno

Get well soon Daniel Bryan and keep on reppin' the Seahawks!

Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Splat

I know Bray Wyatt gets all the intention from the Wyatt family but Luke Harper is really starting to come in to his own in the ring.

ELI-ASH

@Splat well yea out of the 3 Luke had the most indie experience (mainly with high flyers) So yea despite his current gimmick he knows what hes doing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Splat

I'm upset that SuperCena beat Bray Wyatt but it was a hell of a match...

Untitled

Splat

No more Shield... I'm legitimately sad.

theblackdragon

holy crap, check out that list of people WWE released today. guess they're trying to trim some of the fat after those disappointing PPV/WWE Network sub numbers?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

the_shpydar

Yeah, i'm not surprised by the people who were released, but it's always a bit of a shock every time WWE does one of these "house cleaning" rounds of cuts that they seem to do every few years or so. Last time i checked, there were 10 people released today (counting one of the refs).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

the_shpydar

I'm mostly curious as to what Heath Slater is going to do now that his 3MB mates are all gone

Also, the total list is now 11 (as of now):
Jinder Mahal
Drew McIntyre
Curt Hawkins
Brodus Clay
Camacho
Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu
JTG
Aksana
Teddy Long
Marc Harris (ref)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

Honestly I thought they wasted Drew McIntyre talent. I remember a few years ago he was going somewhere with that whole "chosen one" persona then all of a sudden BAM. No where to be seein pushed to the side.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mr_Trill_281

i wanna say congras for macho man getting in to 2015 hall of fame about its timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

GO SPURS GO put flame out on heat...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

ELI-ASH

I heard a rumor (from colt cabana) that Yoshi originally was send by New Japan for a 1 year learning tour to the US. Despite been booked like a jobber most of his run im sure hes learned a lot.

They use to have cuts yearly but ever since they open the peformance center they became less frequent .

DPad

How's everybody feeling about the MitB results? Haven't watched RAW yet, will probably do so tomorrow morning.

I command the following plan, obtain green stars & stamps!
MOST ANTICIPATED WiiU GAMES:
1. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
2. The Legend of Zelda U
3. Sonic BOOM
4. Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
5. Splatoon

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic