Showing 1 to 20 of 49
1. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 06:53 BST
Mine is Tim Allen!
2. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 07:19 BST
3. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 07:52 BST
"But Vendetta," you ask, "how could that scrawny dude with the huge nose from the incredibly emotional Holocaust film The Pianist be considered a comedy actor?"
Well, because he's recently been signed to play Arnold Schwarzenegger's role in a reboot of the Predator series of movies and I think that it could be the most hysterical thing to hit theaters in a long while.
If that doesn't count, then I'll say Jim Carey or the Wayans brothers.
Ex cineribus resurgoWii / Speak / Music: 3991 9961 5576 0184 · · · · Mario Kart Wii: 3609 8999 1445· · · · · · · ·Alien Crush: 1934 4006 9660The Conduit: 2622 0458 3119· · · · · · · · · · · · · · Water Warfare: 4726 5832 1608· · · · · · · Onslaught: 0388 6842 8268
4. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 07:59 BST
Jim Carey and Robin Williams
TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMPAH!!
Nintendo Life moderator and Tingle duck.
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
5. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 08:03 BST
Jim Carey is my second favorite probably.
6. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 12:51 BST
Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker
7. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 13:01 BST
8. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 13:22 BST
sorry but I cannot stand that guy, find him boring as hell, never laughed once at Home Improvements, think I'll pick Jim Carey.
Edited on Wed 21st October, 2009 @ 15:01 by Reala
9. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 14:21 BST
I would have to say Will Ferrel. He's funny even when he's trying not to be.
"EXTRA BAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!" -Zeus
10. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 14:26 BST
Jim Carey ... imo without him some movies just wouldn't work ... even Yes-Man was awesome...!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
11. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 14:29 BST
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
12. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 14:36 BST
I think I am going to have to go with Tim Allen. My favorite comedy show of all time is Home Improvement.
13. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 14:43 BST
Yes it's true, this man has no dick.
14. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 14:53 BST
arrrghhh. I forgot about Bill Murray. Ok then:1. Chevy Chase2. Bill Murray
15. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 17:14 BST
I love Adam Sandler
It's all fun and games.Chat on Nintendo Life.Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.
16. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 17:24 BST
Ronnie Barker.Corbett coming in probably at 4.
Wii: 0586-8683-7141-4552MKWii: 4940-9518-0566SSBB: 4897-8741-8094
17. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 17:59 BST
Jim Carey/John Cleese/Rowan Atkinson/Arnold Schwarzenegger(Just for his cheese ball one liners)
This is good
18. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 18:02 BST
Will Smith for life.
Sign up and play 'League of Legends' for FREE!
19. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 19:50 BST
Will Smith/ Adam Sandler/ Andy Sandburg.
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
20. Posted: Wed 21st Oct 2009 20:09 BST
Steve Carell! Maybe Robin Williams though.
Currently Playing: Pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Recently Beat: Wind Waker HD, Mario 3D World, and A Link between Worlds
Nintendo Network ID: androidcall