General Discussion Forum

Topic: Who's your favorite comedy actor?

Showing 21 to 40 of 49

AuthorMessage
Kid_A

Kid_A

21. Posted:

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

y2josh wrote:

Bill Murray.

GOOD MAN.

Glad to see Bill Murray gettin' some love! Also love Will Ferrel and Ricky Gervais, but Will's been getting a bit stale recently, and Ricky seems way too into his anti-christianity stuff at the moment.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage
Megumi

Megumi

22. Posted:

Will Smith is comedy? He's more of an action guy, but then again he's funny sometimes...oh well whatever, Jim Carey. XD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ YOUTUBE!!!

AuthorMessage
Panduh

Panduh

23. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Will Smith is comedy? He's more of an action guy, but then again he's funny sometimes...oh well whatever, Jim Carey. XD

Have you ever heard of the show: Fresh Prince of Belaire!

Currently Playing: Pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Recently Beat: Wind Waker HD, Mario 3D World, and A Link between Worlds

Nintendo Network ID: androidcall

AuthorMessage
Megumi

Megumi

24. Posted:

Yeah forgot about that show...didn't watch much of it...so never mind, lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ YOUTUBE!!!

AuthorMessage
irken004

irken004

25. Posted:

Sacha Baron Cohen. Borat= BRILLIANT!!!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
RandomWiiPlayer

RandomWiiPlayer

26. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Will Smith/ Adam Sandler/ Andy Sandburg.

Oh damn, I wrote Smith. I meant Farrel.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
RandomWiiPlayer

RandomWiiPlayer

27. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Sacha Baron Cohen. Borat= BRILLIANT!!!

I think you mean VERY NICE!!!

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
Ricardo91

Ricardo91

28. Posted:

lz2009 wrote:

Jim Carey and Robin Williams

High five!

I'll have to give a nod to Tim Allen (back in his glory days, or course), Steve Martin, and Steve Carrel as well.

Edited on by Ricardo91

Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer Simpson
Nintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.
VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage
irken004

irken004

29. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Sacha Baron Cohen. Borat= BRILLIANT!!!

I think you mean VERY NICE!!!

Haha, so true! :D

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Megumi

Megumi

30. Posted:

Guess I'll also throw in Eddie Murphy since he was never mentioned yet, I like him.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ YOUTUBE!!!

AuthorMessage
rhythmheavenfan

rhythmheavenfan

31. Posted:

WaLuigi1982 wrote:

I think I am going to have to go with Tim Allen. My favorite comedy show of all time is Home Improvement.

Great choice WaLuigi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Home Improvement is the most amazing show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tim Allen RULES!!! I am glad someone agrees with me!!!!

Edited on by rhythmheavenfan

rhythmheavenfan

AuthorMessage
y2josh

y2josh

32. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

y2josh wrote:

Bill Murray.

GOOD MAN.

Glad to see Bill Murray gettin' some love! Also love Will Ferrel and Ricky Gervais, but Will's been getting a bit stale recently, and Ricky seems way too into his anti-christianity stuff at the moment.

Yeah, I think all of his stuff is great, even his serious roles. A guilty pleasure of mine is Larger than life Untitled

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

AuthorMessage
rhythmheavenfan

rhythmheavenfan

33. Posted:

Kelsey Grammer is talented also.

rhythmheavenfan

AuthorMessage
Roebuck

Roebuck

34. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

y2josh wrote:

Bill Murray.

GOOD MAN.

Glad to see Bill Murray gettin' some love! Also love Will Ferrel and Ricky Gervais, but Will's been getting a bit stale recently, and Ricky seems way too into his anti-christianity stuff at the moment.

Yes! Bill Murray is the best ever! Will F. is losing his flavor and I do enjot Gervais but after watching interviews and his return to stand up he is certainly "preachy" about Atheism.

Wii = 4691-1000-9564-5547

AuthorMessage
CorbsStaff

Corbs

35. Posted:

Adam Sandler and Tom Hanks

Plain old gamer :)

AuthorMessage
rhythmheavenfan

rhythmheavenfan

36. Posted:

Tom Hanks is an amazing actor because he's good with comedy and drama. Great, great actor!

rhythmheavenfan

AuthorMessage
Kid_A

Kid_A

37. Posted:

Ricardo91 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Jim Carey and Robin Williams

High five!

I'll have to give a nod to Tim Allen (back in his glory days, or course), Steve Martin, and Steve Carrel as well.

Wait Tim Allen had glory days?

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage
Malouff

Malouff

38. Posted:

Dane Cook (Tank) from My Best Friend's Girl

PSN: TimMalouff - Wii FC: 8857 8848 6453 6344 Region USA

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
RandomWiiPlayer

RandomWiiPlayer

39. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

Ricardo91 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Jim Carey and Robin Williams

High five!

I'll have to give a nod to Tim Allen (back in his glory days, or course), Steve Martin, and Steve Carrel as well.

Wait Tim Allen had glory days?

Home Improvement kicks ***.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage
Kid_A

Kid_A

40. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

Ricardo91 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Jim Carey and Robin Williams

High five!

I'll have to give a nod to Tim Allen (back in his glory days, or course), Steve Martin, and Steve Carrel as well.

Wait Tim Allen had glory days?

Home Improvement kicks ***.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I never found that show to be even remotely funny.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf