General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Do You Want To See at This Year's E3?

Showing 61 to 80 of 92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mabbit

61. Posted:

Good games

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

62. Posted:

Pizza Cooking Application for my 3DS. Because pizza and video games is teh s***, bro.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

63. Posted:

I want to see~

  • Mario Kart 3DS, that new Mario platformer game, Paper Mario 3DS, and Kid Icarus 3DS info.
  • F-Zero, Starfox, or Pikmin title on the Wii.
  • More Skyward Sword Stuff.
  • NGP release date and price.
  • Uncharted 3 stuff
  • LBP2 Move DLC announced

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xkhaoz

64. Posted:

Birthday Princess Feenie wrote:

Pizza Cooking Application for my 3DS. Because pizza and video games is teh s***, bro.

Why not just a universal food summoning app called "Skype"?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

65. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

Something fresh.
While I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some footage of Super Mario 3DS, Uncharted 3 and Pikmin 3, what I want to see most is something new and forward-thinking.

I agree with this.

...unless it means less Beyond Good and Evil 2.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Buster13

66. Posted:

Confirmations of a Western releases for the fourth DS Layton game and that Layton VS Ace Attorney Game.

Outside of that, just something interesting.

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

67. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

Something fresh.
While I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some footage of Super Mario 3DS, Uncharted 3 and Pikmin 3, what I want to see most is something new and forward-thinking.

I love you.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

68. Posted:

Birthday Princess Feenie wrote:

Pizza Cooking Application for my 3DS. Because pizza and video games is teh s***, bro.

/me imagines washing his hands every time he take a bite of pizza since he hates grease D:

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Raylax

69. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

Something fresh.
While I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some footage of Super Mario 3DS, Uncharted 3 and Pikmin 3, what I want to see most is something new and forward-thinking.

MARIO PARTY 10

Or whatever number we're up to now. Seriously, I have no idea.

ACNF: Visit Somni! DC: 7000 3442 7110
theblackdragon: ahaha perfect response to that thread, raylax
theblackdragon: eff your other responses, though
theblackdragon: all of them
theblackdragon: in the entire history of ever >:[
theblackdragon: they've all sucked

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HandheldGuru97

70. Posted:

Dragon Quest X.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

71. Posted:

Metroid Dread for the 3DS...Also Monster Hunter Portable 3rD. lol
(and more info on those two new Kirby games...>_>)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

thesignpainter

72. Posted:

if the only thing at E3 was last story i would still be a very happy person.

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheBaconator

73. Posted:

Mario 3DS gameplay and release dates for the Kirby on the Wii, Star Fox 64 3D (Along with more details), and the Rhythm Heaven on the Wii...That is all.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheLonelyGamer

74. Posted:

Pikmin 3.

3DS Friend Code: 1118 0249 3825
My Backloggery
My YouTube Channel
Nintendo Life Chat!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xkhaoz

75. Posted:

Based on a weird dream I had, Reggie's speech about what's going onz

Reggie: To kick things off here at E3, I want to ask you a question. How many of you had a Sega Genesis?

People raise hands.

Reggie: Quite a few people. Now, who owned a Sega CD or 32X add-on for said Genesis?

Hands are raised, accompanied by laughter.

Reggie: Now, there's been many other console add-ons, such as the 64DD. As I look at what we did back then, almost all I can do is laugh. Almost.
Whenever I see those, I always think, we can do better than that. And today, I'm going to show you what we did better. Let's take a look.

Video plays, showcasing previous Nintendo consoles, up to the Wii. A device is plugged into the back of the Wii. Gameplay footage is shown showing Zelda, Mario, COD, and other franchises, being played with a Wii remote and a new, original controller. At the end, a logo is shown, WiiHD. Audience claps.

Reggie: I am pleased today, to announce the WiiHD add-on. Similar to the 64DD, it doesn't double, but triple the current power of the Wii, and compared the 360 and PS3, it doubles that power. It adds HD, Blu-ray and DVD playing, functionality to your existing Wii console. We are proud to confirm that companies like Activison and EA, and making original titles and porting previous titles to the new add-on. It supports the existing Wii remote, and a new, traditional controller, similar to the Classic Controller and Gamecube controller. It not only plays games in HD, but some games also support 3D, and it upscales your existing Wii titles to 480p. yadda yadda yadda.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

76. Posted:

Xkhaoz 3D wrote:

Based on a weird dream I had, Reggie's speech about what's going onz

Reggie: To kick things off here at E3, I want to ask you a question. How many of you had a Sega Genesis?

People raise hands.

Reggie: Quite a few people. Now, who owned a Sega CD or 32X add-on for said Genesis?

Hands are raised, accompanied by laughter.

Reggie: Now, there's been many other console add-ons, such as the 64DD. As I look at what we did back then, almost all I can do is laugh. Almost.
Whenever I see those, I always think, we can do better than that. And today, I'm going to show you what we did better. Let's take a look.

Video plays, showcasing previous Nintendo consoles, up to the Wii. A device is plugged into the back of the Wii. Gameplay footage is shown showing Zelda, Mario, COD, and other franchises, being played with a Wii remote and a new, original controller. At the end, a logo is shown, WiiHD. Audience claps.

Reggie: I am pleased today, to announce the WiiHD add-on. Similar to the 64DD, it doesn't double, but triple the current power of the Wii, and compared the 360 and PS3, it doubles that power. It adds HD, Blu-ray and DVD playing, functionality to your existing Wii console. We are proud to confirm that companies like Activison and EA, and making original titles and porting previous titles to the new add-on. It supports the existing Wii remote, and a new, traditional controller, similar to the Classic Controller and Gamecube controller. It not only plays games in HD, but some games also support 3D, and it upscales your existing Wii titles to 480p. yadda yadda yadda.

And also requires 3 electrical outputs and a is equipped with a giant battery pack!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Colors

77. Posted:

Considering this is the first year the 3DS is released, i'm expecting tons of 3DS games. I'm hoping to hear more on Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove, Star Fox 64 3D, and a confirmation on A Boy an his Blob 3D.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Punny

78. Posted:

Zelda: Skyward Sword, whatever that tail is in the Super Mario logo, Pikmin 3, Paper Mario 3DS, Mario Kart 3DS, and a new F-Zero and Star Fox.

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

geek-master

79. Posted:

what i want to see this year
partnership with google for wii HD's next OS and UI
partnership with intel for a great new chipset on wii HD
assurance that nintendo is doing something with NVIDA in the wii HD's graphics department
partnership with skype on both the 3DS and new home consol
system wide update for more club nintendo compatibilaty with the 3DS's online capabilities
a native youtube app for both the 3DS and wii's successor
it would not hirt to have a few FPS's come out on the 3DS. i want nintendo to capture the hardcore audiences atention with new 3DS games like portal 3D, fallout 3D, smash bro 3D.
as for wii HD it needs the following. system transfer for all things saved on the small hardrive like mii's, game data, channels, and more.
its will not be unlikley to see a new controler for wii HD but it needs to work with all existing wii games. launch titles should be a mix of hardcore and casual to apeal to a wide range of people like the wii aimed to do.

Edited on by geek-master

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

80. Posted:

copy paste from locked thread

Not a new Wii
Assassin's Creed 3
Not a new Wii
Something close to a final product for Beyond Good and Evil 2
Pikmin 3
Not a new Wii
Both The Last Story and Xenoblade being announced and one being released this year (I'm guaranteeing this will happen)
Something completely different from Capcom (no idea why, I just think this will happen)
Tons of unnecesary spinoffs of popular series on 3DS that will unfortunately be mainly half-assed (too accurate?)
New info on tons of already announced games (mainly 360/PS3)
More gifs from Kinect stuff for the internet's enjoyment
Donkey Kong Country Returns 2
No new Playstation
No new Xbox
No. New. Wii.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!