Forums

Topic: The story behind your screen name?

Posts 141 to 153 of 153

SpaghettiToastBook

The Hotel Mario quotes, "LOTSA SPAGHETTI!!!", "All toasters toast toast!", and "The enclosed instruction book" combined to form SpaghettiToastBook!
When that's too long, I use Meta Stick, one of my comic characters.
When THAT'S too long, I use STB.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

Kingbuilder

I was Kingbloonsbuilder on Bloonsworld, and when I went to Myninjakiwi (their backup site) Kingbloonsbuilder wouldn't fit, so I removed the 'bloons' part, and now I'm just Kingbuilder...

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Bassman_Q

SpaghettiToastBook wrote:

The Hotel Mario quotes, "LOTSA SPAGHETTI!!!", "All toasters toast toast!", and "The enclosed instruction book" combined to form SpaghettiToastBook!
When that's too long, I use Meta Stick, one of my comic characters.
When THAT'S too long, I use STB.

I'm glad that didn't say STD.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

the_shpydar

JayArr wrote:

So I just made up some random name. Ended up being JayArr.

I always mentally pronounce your name like a pirate. ARRRRR!!!!!

Just like with Peter Saarsgaard.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

NintenFreak

i'm a nintendo freak and i have no creativity

Nintenfreak

SilentJ

WolfRamHeart wrote:

My username is taken from the canceled TV show Angel. It was one of my all time favorites; I still miss it.

I've always wondered where you came up with that strange name. I think I even googled it once out of curiosity. Joss Whedon's shows were all great but I didn't really enjoy Dollhouse either. I can finally get some sleep now that the mystery has been solved. lol!

PSN ID : MrPink78

TKOWL

I originally used Ryanknight717 on this website (a combination of my name and Meta Knight), but it was a mouthful to type out, so I switched my name to a machine in one of my favorite games: Kirby Air Ride.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

HolyMackerel

I normally use a different screen name but I've decided recently to change it. I was thinking about funny exclamations - you know, like "egads!" or "holy cow!" and HolyMackerel seemed like a good one to use for a name.

One of those silly name generators came up with a cool one though, "StupidRug".

@Bobpie For some reason I look at your Bobpie avatar and keep thinking the cap is actually a swiveling turret. Like it's a tank with a cannon on top. Weird, I know.

HolyMackerel

PopeReal

Back in high school a friend of mine was a bit..... ummmm messed up shall we say. It was the middle of winter and I was wearing a heavy coat and hat and for some reason he thought I had a robe and hat like the Pope. The name stuck.

PopeReal

FonistofCruxis

The mario series is my favourite series and I wanted a number that referenced it in my screen name so I chose 128.

Dicesukeinuzuka

I was watching an anime called Dragon Drive, and there was a character named "Daisuke." I really liked the name, and so I started to used it for my internet usernames. The only problem was that they called him "Dais," pronouned Dice, and so I assumed his name was spelled "Dicesuke." (When I made this account, I knew how to spell Daisuke, but the mispelling of the name stuck.) Then I added Inuzuka because when every I would RP (Role Play) as a Naruto character I would always be a guy from the Inuzuka clan. Hence the name "DicesukeInuzuka."

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

Funky_Gamer

My main screen name is Zero, but since I came here, Funky Kong was my fav Nintendo Character, and I'm a gamer, so I thought this would be a fitting name.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Sean007s

I am a huge fan of the James Bond films.
I love the 60's ones the best tho.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.