Forums

Topic: The story behind your screen name?

Posts 141 to 156 of 156

Bassman_Q

When I created a YouTube account I somehow though up the name Qwikman101.
Then in eighth grade I came up with a stick figure guy that I used as my logo and ironed it on one of my jackets. I named it Qwikman.
So, the name stuck, and I now use the username Qwikman on every website I start an account with.

Currently obsessed with my new PS3 in 2015...

Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over ...

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Bobpie

Well, when I was younger, I had an obsession with this "I'm Bob and I LIKE PIE" thing...

So, I put Bob & Pie together when i made my first account, and now use it for everything.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

tambourine_man

Tambourine Man's a Bob Dylan song so yeaahh

tambourine_man

SpaghettiToastBook

The Hotel Mario quotes, "LOTSA SPAGHETTI!!!", "All toasters toast toast!", and "The enclosed instruction book" combined to form SpaghettiToastBook!
When that's too long, I use Meta Stick, one of my comic characters.
When THAT'S too long, I use STB.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

Kingbuilder

I was Kingbloonsbuilder on Bloonsworld, and when I went to Myninjakiwi (their backup site) Kingbloonsbuilder wouldn't fit, so I removed the 'bloons' part, and now I'm just Kingbuilder...

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Bassman_Q

SpaghettiToastBook wrote:

The Hotel Mario quotes, "LOTSA SPAGHETTI!!!", "All toasters toast toast!", and "The enclosed instruction book" combined to form SpaghettiToastBook!
When that's too long, I use Meta Stick, one of my comic characters.
When THAT'S too long, I use STB.

I'm glad that didn't say STD.

Currently obsessed with my new PS3 in 2015...

Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over ...

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

the_shpydar

JayArr wrote:

So I just made up some random name. Ended up being JayArr.

I always mentally pronounce your name like a pirate. ARRRRR!!!!!

Just like with Peter Saarsgaard.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

NintenFreak

i'm a nintendo freak and i have no creativity

Nintenfreak

SilentJ

WolfRamHeart wrote:

My username is taken from the canceled TV show Angel. It was one of my all time favorites; I still miss it.

I've always wondered where you came up with that strange name. I think I even googled it once out of curiosity. Joss Whedon's shows were all great but I didn't really enjoy Dollhouse either. I can finally get some sleep now that the mystery has been solved. lol!

PSN ID : MrPink78

TKOWL

I originally used Ryanknight717 on this website (a combination of my name and Meta Knight), but it was a mouthful to type out, so I switched my name to a machine in one of my favorite games: Kirby Air Ride.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

HolyMackerel

I normally use a different screen name but I've decided recently to change it. I was thinking about funny exclamations - you know, like "egads!" or "holy cow!" and HolyMackerel seemed like a good one to use for a name.

One of those silly name generators came up with a cool one though, "StupidRug".

@Bobpie For some reason I look at your Bobpie avatar and keep thinking the cap is actually a swiveling turret. Like it's a tank with a cannon on top. Weird, I know.

Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

PopeReal

Back in high school a friend of mine was a bit..... ummmm messed up shall we say. It was the middle of winter and I was wearing a heavy coat and hat and for some reason he thought I had a robe and hat like the Pope. The name stuck.

PopeReal

FonistofCruxis

The mario series is my favourite series and I wanted a number that referenced it in my screen name so I chose 128.

Dicesukeinuzuka

I was watching an anime called Dragon Drive, and there was a character named "Daisuke." I really liked the name, and so I started to used it for my internet usernames. The only problem was that they called him "Dais," pronouned Dice, and so I assumed his name was spelled "Dicesuke." (When I made this account, I knew how to spell Daisuke, but the mispelling of the name stuck.) Then I added Inuzuka because when every I would RP (Role Play) as a Naruto character I would always be a guy from the Inuzuka clan. Hence the name "DicesukeInuzuka."

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

Funky_Gamer

My main screen name is Zero, but since I came here, Funky Kong was my fav Nintendo Character, and I'm a gamer, so I thought this would be a fitting name.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

Sean007s

I am a huge fan of the James Bond films.
I love the 60's ones the best tho.

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.