Forums

Topic: The story behind your screen name?

Posts 121 to 140 of 153

Astraea

My username is dual-sided. Ray is short for Rayos, a Spanish word for "lightning;" or used as a cuss it roughly translates to "damn it". Silver is my favorite color and is also a reference to me because I occasionally obtain second place from myriad competitions.

So in summary my username means "Silver Lightning" or "Damn it I got Silver." But it's really the former of the two that represents my username. (How's that for nomenclature).

Note: Another word for lightning in Spanish is relámpago (in case anyone wanted to point that out).

Edited on by Astraea

Astraea

V8_Ninja

@StarBoy91 It was some fun, but it was also school work. And as we all know, school + fun do not mix very well.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

jaw51

JAW is my initials and also Jaws is one of my favorite movies. Sharks are also my favorite animals. 51 is my 5th favorite number.

There is no spoon
Welcome to die!

StarBoy91

@jaw - what are your top four favorites?

To each their own

Kid_A

Well, as you might know, my all time favorite band is Radiohead, and they're best album is called Kid A.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

sonic_brawler95

I like to play sonic games, and I made up this name around the time I played brawl nonstop (always played as sonic).

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

The man that is my avatar is named Toki.

BleachFan

I am a fan of Bleach.
My favorite number is 8.
...Nothing that's really "groundbreaking" here...
It's odd though, because my screen names are almost ALWAYS Game Wiz. Why I chose to be BleachFan888 I'll never know, but now whenever I have some sort of Wi-Fi account in a game, I usually make it BleachFan now, so people on NL would be able to identify me if need be.

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

AUnkownFuture

i collect and play sega games

I officially own a MAME arcade machine.
"To be this good takes AGES, to be this good takes SEGA".

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9511-8335

Nintendo Network ID: BrightFuture41

Roxy

It's a variant on my IRL name...I am super creative! (No, really)

Roxy

JayArr

Some punk already stole the name Machu!!!

So I just made up some random name. Ended up being JayArr.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

StarBoy91

Nice avatar, JR.

To each their own

Machu

Dya like my new t-shirt.

Untitled

Rawr!

turtlelink

JayArr wrote:

Some punk already stole the name Machu!!!

So I just made up some random name. Ended up being JayArr.

lol

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Sylverstone

I used to roam the interwebs pre-2005 by the name Sylvabronxjr. (Sylva being my last name, Bronx being my hometown and the jr because I affixed it to my dad's original being Sylvabronx)
Then came 2005, I decided to have a name change for this new virtual world I was entering so I used a common misspelling of my last name (Sylver), and a community somewhere near my home in Jamaica (Silverstone). I initiated holy fusion via DBZ methods and then came the ultimate bad-a$$ name, Sylverstone.

From then, Sylverstone exploded into a great phenomena around my friends and in virtual worlds and online video games. My gamernames sometimes had an added 14 on it (when some game required numbers and I used my previous age).

So there, brief history on the rise of the name! (and this is the anime head I claimed as my own.)
Untitled

Edited on by Sylverstone

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

Bassman_Q

When I created a YouTube account I somehow though up the name Qwikman101.
Then in eighth grade I came up with a stick figure guy that I used as my logo and ironed it on one of my jackets. I named it Qwikman.
So, the name stuck, and I now use the username Qwikman on every website I start an account with.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Bobpie

Well, when I was younger, I had an obsession with this "I'm Bob and I LIKE PIE" thing...

So, I put Bob & Pie together when i made my first account, and now use it for everything.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

tambourine_man

Tambourine Man's a Bob Dylan song so yeaahh

tambourine_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.