Forums

Topic: The Slowpoke game.

Posts 141 to 160 of 302

Tasuki

Hey guys I just got my AOL 4.0 CD in the mail!!! Dial up is so great it will be around for 100 years.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

StarBoy91

I heard about a new cartoon show called Animaniacs.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

YoshiSage

Final Fantasy VII. Best game ever made by Square. Just started playing it a few days ago, it's freaking awesome! The characters are fantastic... Barret looks and speaks very similar to Mr. T , Cloud and Red XIII are just awesome, and Tifa and Aeris are hot!!

Weird thing is, I actually only did start getting into the game a few days ago. So I really am a Slowpoke. Regardless, epic game.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

NintendoCoDGamer

OMG OMG SAMUS IS A GIRL!?!?

btw, god this game is sexist 2/5

Looking forward to The Conduit 2 and CoD: Black Ops for DS
For really cool avatars for a forum, go here! http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Emblems

NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Someone just created a stick of wood with graphite in the middle with one end sharpened. They call it a "pencil". It comes with a small bit of rubber at the end so you can easily correct your mistakes by erasing them.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

SwerdMurd

@Yoshi - i love reading comments like that My buddy played FF7 for the first time earlier this year and was gushing similarly--so satisfying to see this game do the same thing to people now as it did to me in 6th grade.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Tasuki

OMG my friend doesnt eat cold meat anymore. He rubbed two sticks together and caused some magical thing to happen. It think he said its called fire.

My Backlog

StarBoy91

Hey, did you hear? Sony has created their very own console: the PlayStation.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

triforceofcourage

arcades... ENTERTAINMENT OF THE FUTURE AT A GREAT PRICE!!!

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

Macaronius

Jesus, what is all of this talk about democracy?
France doesn't know what the hell they are doing.
Monarchy, FTW!!!

Edited on by Macaronius

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

StarBoy91

Has anyone read the new comic book, Spider-Man?

To each their own

Xkhaoz

Man, what is up with all these people in these horseless carriages? They are witches! WITCHES! Burn them!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

GamerforGod

Dude, I heard about this amazing new thing where you can somehow play some sort of games on television. It's called PONG, and it sounds pretty amazing!!!! What will they think of next?! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

TheKingOfTown

Who's this Elvis Presely dude? He seems loud and obnoxious. I don't think he'll make it big.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

StarBoy91

I just heard that we Americans won the American Revolution.

To each their own

thelegendoflink

Untitled

Two lengthy news article on the IGN site over the past couple of days have indicated what we could expect from the upcoming Revolution console. The articles are sourced by asking a handful of developers what information they have on current, incomplete, Revolution development kits.
"Readers are advised to make two notes before continuing with this article. The first is that developers are still working with incomplete Revolution hardware. Most studios are, in fact, developing on "GameCube-based kits," according to major software houses we spoke to, which have asked to remain anonymous. The second is that developers are still without final specifications for Revolution's ATI-developed graphics chip, codenamed Hollywood."
The articles suggest that Revolution will in fact only be around 2 times more powerful than the current Gamecube. In reality, this is no great surprise, we already guessed Nintendo weren't wanting to compete with Sony or Microsoft on the "horsepower" front.
Instead Nintendo have focused on the controller, the input device, which arguably is the most important factor of gaming. There are a number of advantages for doing this, holding back on horsepower will enable Nintendo to release the console at a much much lower price, even as low as the $149 mark. This should bring in a lot more people, that maybe wouldn't of purchased a console before - Also, developers won't have to risk as much investment money into a new game. The downside however, less impressive graphics.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

StarBoy91

Oh, my gosh, I just heard that Interactive Studios created a game for the Nintendo 64 and PlayStation consoles where you control an anthropomorphic glove.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Tasuki

OMG did you guys watch the moon landing last night? I bet that they staged the whole thing in a TV studio.

My Backlog

StarBoy91

Did anyone watch Jurassic Park in theatres? I heard that it has the most realistic-looking dinosaurs ever seen in a movie.

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.