Showing 121 to 140 of 308
121. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 10:44 BST
Wait, Nazis are evil?
122. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 14:55 BST
OMG Did you hear Pearl Harbor was attacked!!!!!
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
123. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 18:39 BST
Disco will never die!
I'm back (for the moment)!
124. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 18:44 BST
Hey, have you played that Pong game, awesome!
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Portfolio | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
125. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 18:46 BST
You should try BIT.TRIP BEAT, I just started playing it, and it's way better!what's funny is i really did just get beat, so i'm a slowpoke for missing out on such an amazing game the first time 'round
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
126. Posted: Sat 21st Aug 2010 19:50 BST
Guys! Guys! This is terrible, they are going to execute Jesus!
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
127. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 15:40 BST
I just got a brand new video game called Atari!
Edited on Mon 6th September, 2010 @ 15:40 by The_Ink_Pit_Ox
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
128. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 16:30 BST
The Nixon campaign WAS related to Watergate after all?
129. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 16:32 BST
Well, there goes the Berlin Wall.
130. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 16:36 BST
Did you guys hear about the Ferris Wheel that has been made?
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
23 and proud =)
To each their own
131. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 16:39 BST
I just came back from the factory about an hour ago. also I didn't get my pay today. I just need 6 more cents to by a gumball.
Edited on Mon 6th September, 2010 @ 16:39 by Wizzy
132. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 16:39 BST
Yeah, that new Virtual Boy thing looks amazing!
No animals were harmed in the making of this post.
WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.
133. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 17:02 BST
Damn Constantine going and screwing up a perfectly fine religion.
*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky roadall the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*
134. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 17:19 BST
Hey, anyone check out the new Simon handheld machine?
135. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 17:20 BST
Uh-oh, Pangea is breaking apart!
136. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 19:26 BST
The Statue of Liberty has finished being built.
Edited on Mon 6th September, 2010 @ 19:27 by StarBoy91
137. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 20:47 BST
I have bought Sega Megadrive, Sega Does what Nintendont
138. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 22:14 BST
Anyone check out the Harry Potter novel, Sorcerer's Stone?
139. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 22:16 BST
I just got myself a Brown Box! It is so revolutionary!
140. Posted: Mon 6th Sep 2010 22:18 BST
Communism is a great idea!
The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs