Showing 161 to 180 of 308
161. Posted: Sun 12th Sep 2010 20:38 BST
Oh, my gosh, I just heard that Interactive Studios created a game for the Nintendo 64 and PlayStation consoles where you control an anthropomorphic glove.
Edited on Sun 12th September, 2010 @ 20:40 by WanderFan91
Feeling down? Click here
Wanderloggery | dA | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan!!! / "Mustard or Mayo?" =D
Also a fan of Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity, the Kirby series, and all things 16-bit! =)
To each their own
162. Posted: Mon 13th Sep 2010 01:38 BST
OMG did you guys watch the moon landing last night? I bet that they staged the whole thing in a TV studio.
Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4
Currently playing: See my Backlog.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
163. Posted: Tue 14th Sep 2010 21:45 BST
Did anyone watch Jurassic Park in theatres? I heard that it has the most realistic-looking dinosaurs ever seen in a movie.
164. Posted: Tue 14th Sep 2010 21:46 BST
Can't wait for the new Zelda movie!!!
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
165. Posted: Tue 14th Sep 2010 22:13 BST
Namco just released a sequel to Pac-Man, in which you get to control his partner, Ms. Pac-Man.
166. Posted: Mon 27th Sep 2010 01:22 BST
I can't wait til they make a game based on the hot new Pokemon game.
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
167. Posted: Mon 27th Sep 2010 01:34 BST
Oh, my goodness, anyone watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame from Disney in theatres? I heard it was awesome.
168. Posted: Tue 28th Sep 2010 12:22 BST
They never stop playing the Backstreet Boys on the radio. I love it!
Also, the new Radiohead album sucks.
169. Posted: Tue 12th Oct 2010 00:14 BST
Where's my Shantae sequel?!
I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.
170. Posted: Tue 12th Oct 2010 00:16 BST
Oh man, the Nintendo Fun Club is awesome! Check it out, everybody!
"Hey Strong Bad. You jumped over some of my buses!"
I don't have a backloggery, and if I did have one you wouldn't care
I will never have one tenth of an ioda of a clue as to why My Little Pony is only popular with 20+ year old males
Anamanaguchi is neat
171. Posted: Tue 12th Oct 2010 01:10 BST
I just heard that Eurocom is developing a game where Donald Duck has the ability to turn into a ninja! It's gonna be awesome!!
172. Posted: Tue 12th Oct 2010 03:51 BST
I can't wait for the King Kong remake!
Love and TolerancePokemon White FC: 4813 7276 61923DS FC: 4854 6468 0712deviantART
173. Posted: Tue 12th Oct 2010 03:53 BST
I'm about to post this.
174. Posted: Tue 12th Oct 2010 03:58 BST
Wow! A brand new NES! The newest console ever!
Edited on Tue 12th October, 2010 @ 03:58 by Simon_Deku
Minecraft is almighty!
175. Posted: Tue 12th Oct 2010 12:28 BST
Modern music is way too loud.
176. Posted: Tue 12th Oct 2010 22:35 BST
OMG have you guys heard Micheal Keaton is going to be Batman in the new Batman movie!!! I cant wait!!!
177. Posted: Tue 12th Oct 2010 22:49 BST
Wow, have you guys seen fire? This guy in our cave found it the other day, it was so random.Really hot too. :/
Misfortune subdues small minds.
GoldenEye 007 FC : 3933-1198-0911
2D on deviantart
178. Posted: Tue 12th Oct 2010 22:51 BST
Look, look!There goes the first diatom!
*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky roadall the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*
179. Posted: Thu 14th Oct 2010 19:52 BST
The Empire State Building has just been built, and it is huge!
180. Posted: Thu 14th Oct 2010 21:02 BST
When Obama gets elected, everything will be all better.
Edited on Thu 14th October, 2010 @ 21:04 by Robo-goose
"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City