Showing 101 to 120 of 1,834
101. Posted: Thu 23rd Sep 2010 20:47 BST
This seems like some kind of attack from the Mario and Luigi series.
3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Akantares
102. Posted: Thu 23rd Sep 2010 21:39 BST
It can't be! I'm so terrible at this photoshop junk!
Edited on Thu 23rd September, 2010 @ 21:40 by zezhyrule
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.
103. Posted: Thu 23rd Sep 2010 22:31 BST
Lol! Like that'll ever happen.
Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25
104. Posted: Fri 24th Sep 2010 00:31 BST
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
105. Posted: Fri 24th Sep 2010 00:43 BST
Or was it on purpose...?
106. Posted: Fri 24th Sep 2010 03:54 BST
107. Posted: Fri 24th Sep 2010 05:37 BST
I just recently had a little visitor come to my backdoor...Do you think I should let it in?
108. Posted: Fri 24th Sep 2010 13:51 BST
At least you get cute visitors. We have komodo dragons. :c
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
109. Posted: Fri 24th Sep 2010 14:07 BST
At least you get cute visitors. We have komodo dragons. :cRAWWRRRAARARWRR
What are you talking about? That's not a Komodo Dragon, that's a Dodongo.
110. Posted: Fri 24th Sep 2010 17:42 BST
@Nintenzo I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!
I believe our future depends powerfully on how well we understand this cosmos,in which we float like a mote of dust in the morning sky.-Carl Sagan
PSN/XBL: ByDarwinsBeardMonster Hunter Tri - Name: Panza - ID: NG5FJA
111. Posted: Fri 24th Sep 2010 20:27 BST
"Hey...Link. Psssst...Link... ""Come with me, we'll go and see a place that's called New Hyrule!"
Edited on Fri 24th September, 2010 @ 20:32 by Nintenzo
112. Posted: Fri 1st Oct 2010 05:43 BST
113. Posted: Sun 3rd Oct 2010 18:33 BST
The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs
114. Posted: Sun 3rd Oct 2010 18:35 BST
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I TRY TO INSERT AN IMAGE!!
Ur doing it wrong then xD
115. Posted: Sun 3rd Oct 2010 18:36 BST
Is that what you were looking for?
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
116. Posted: Sun 3rd Oct 2010 19:00 BST
Judging by the 3rd pic in Magi's post, I think it's the same hobo xD
I love this pic. My french teacher has this on the wall of his classroom! (he loves them ninjas)
Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat
117. Posted: Sun 3rd Oct 2010 19:06 BST
@Nintenzo - that's funny. And I know what cartoon show it's spoofing (visual-wise).
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own
118. Posted: Sun 3rd Oct 2010 19:10 BST
Sadman wrote:THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I TRY TO INSERT AN IMAGE!!Is that what you were looking for?
Yep! How did YOU do it?
119. Posted: Sun 3rd Oct 2010 19:18 BST
You were using an incorrect link, you have to link to the photo directly. I just went to your link and clicked something like show photo only. Normally you can right click on a picture and select show image to do this.
120. Posted: Sun 3rd Oct 2010 19:19 BST
lol... just lol.