Showing 121 to 140 of 1,039
121. Posted: Sun 3rd Oct 2010 19:22 BST
@Nintenzo - that's funny. And I know what cartoon show it's spoofing (visual-wise).
It is copying "The Marvelous MisAdventures of FlapJack" a messed up Cartoon Network show that is only a little better then the new Spongebob's. It does have a very odd, but good art style, mixing highly detailed , simple cartoons, and cardboard cut outs.
Edited on Sun 3rd October, 2010 @ 19:23 by TheBaconator
The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs
122. Posted: Sun 3rd Oct 2010 19:29 BST
123. Posted: Mon 4th Oct 2010 00:20 BST
Haters gonna hate. Deal with it.
I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual quality! (Still a little choppy though)
124. Posted: Wed 6th Oct 2010 03:14 BST
OLD POST ALERT!!!
i love this pic :3
125. Posted: Thu 7th Oct 2010 01:20 BST
I couldn't resist... :3
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL
126. Posted: Thu 7th Oct 2010 08:07 BST
Does this ever happen to you on Club Penguin?
127. Posted: Fri 8th Oct 2010 13:22 BST
(sorry if this is a double post)
128. Posted: Sat 9th Oct 2010 01:11 BST
lol... just lol.
Wow. No wonder I quit Club Penguin years ago.
Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14
129. Posted: Sat 9th Oct 2010 01:31 BST
Words to live by.
130. Posted: Sat 9th Oct 2010 01:52 BST
Favorite. Simpsons. EVER. =D
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Lindsey Stirling is as awesome as She-Ra. Perhaps even more so.
[22:54] Emeralds: Well it is intrestingly wrongfully naughty and giggledfuilled i'd be fiilish not to approve u_U
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319
131. Posted: Sat 9th Oct 2010 01:53 BST
I don't really give a damn anymore.
132. Posted: Sat 9th Oct 2010 01:58 BST
133. Posted: Sat 9th Oct 2010 02:09 BST
Why would you just sit there after you see it fall into your foxhole, you ask? For hilarity to ensue!
134. Posted: Sat 9th Oct 2010 02:23 BST
Edited on Sat 9th October, 2010 @ 02:24 by y2josh
The word "Gem" is overused.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371
135. Posted: Sat 9th Oct 2010 09:19 BST
The original image is way better.
136. Posted: Sat 9th Oct 2010 14:40 BST
Ray Silver wrote:
That's not funny, that's awesome.
3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784
You have to look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself.
3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Twitter: Nintenzo_
137. Posted: Sun 10th Oct 2010 18:12 BST
Currently Playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
3DS! 3995 - 6594 - 9186
138. Posted: Sun 10th Oct 2010 18:52 BST
Ignore the words in the bottom left.
Edited on Sun 10th October, 2010 @ 18:56 by Robo-goose
"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City
139. Posted: Sun 10th Oct 2010 18:57 BST
Yep, looks like you corrected me while I was correcting myself.
140. Posted: Sun 10th Oct 2010 18:57 BST