Forums

Topic: The History of NL: The Trolls and the JumpMads

Posts 161 to 180 of 184

SomeBitTripFan

@Prof_Clayton: Since I did so much work clicking through a few pages bringing so many crucial resources, when you get to recent history you wouldn't mind giving this amazing thread a quick reference or two would you? (I love this thread too much. If you can't work it in, no sweat, but it's always good for a laugh.)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

GuSolarFlare

I still think the cold war between LordJumpMad and Count Gio-ku must be added.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Undead_terror

I made two threads that I'm not sure is "good" but I made a a Rib stain camo thread link and a zombie corporation thread...but I deleted it.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

there's also the DOOM THREAD
down there in my signature.
/

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Prof_Clayton

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@Prof_Clayton: Since I did so much work clicking through a few pages bringing so many crucial resources, when you get to recent history you wouldn't mind giving this amazing thread a quick reference or two would you? (I love this thread too much. If you can't work it in, no sweat, but it's always good for a laugh.)

I'll definitely include that in there somewhere; that thread was hilarious.

CaptainSquid wrote:

So will the Ancient Book of NL include the events of Tales of Madness? because i havent played em and i dont want spoilers D:

Seeing how I can't play the game, and don't know what happens, I doubt there's any risk of that happening.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

RR529

I'm one of the few people who post there (and I make most of the posts, lol), but we do have the Japan Discussion thread...

Oh, and then there's the Top 5 of the Day II thread, which I haven't updated in weeks, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

J-Manix98

@RR529 Your profile pic looks like a real life Rukia, Very nice...

"Oh, Gimme that fun-ky milk!"

3DS FC: 1349 - 7754 - 5401

3DS Friend Code: 1349-7754-5401

CanisWolfred

How could we forget the day a certain Mickeymac opened pandora's box and unleashed the pox that is successful forum games?
Because I know I'll never forget.....no matter how hard I try.....

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

rolLTheDice

Makes more sense than the Bible so far.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Prof_Clayton

Unfortunately I've been busy the past few days, but hoprfully sometime this week I can get another piece up.
I think this will be largely done on weekends~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

LzWinky

Aviator wrote:

That thread reminds me of two things.

1. 2009 was a good year here.
2. I love @AlexSays

AND MACHUUUUUUUU!

What about Lz?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sorry, this topic has been locked.