Forums

Topic: The History of NL: The Trolls and the JumpMads

Posts 141 to 160 of 184

Super_Gravy

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@Prof_Clayton: Here's some more history dug up from the archives.
/uses gust bellows to clear book of dust
I present to you the family tree on NintendoLife. ( I understand that your narrative is quite different, but I'm providing you with some reference books for inspiration.) https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_nin...

BEST. THREAD. EVER!

@theblackdragon @Unca_Lz: Why stop this beautiful thread?

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

sugarpixel

What about the 'Is there a real Nintendo Life HQ?' thread? That one was rather important, too.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

And then another one of those threads was made by somebody, but who will it be?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Shirma_Akayaku

@SheldonRandoms O_O"
Oh my goodness. That avatar.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Kyloctopus

Clayton. You use your spare time you have from discontinuing the Swapnote Battle League for this?
Nice use of time!

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

@Prof_Clayton: If you need any more historical resources, go look in the Men's Bathroom (like we even have a Women's Bathroom, so why should we need to call the bathroom the Men's Bathroom, or is the Senran Kagura Burst forum the Women's Bathroom, but where does theblackdragon go then, WAIT THEBLACKDRAGON IS A GIRL?!?!ONE?, but she doesn't post there, so where is the Women's Bathroom /deeply pondering in SomeBitTripFan's parenthesis)

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

SomeBitTripFan

theblackdragon wrote:

oh for pete's sake, it's all the Hall of Fame anyway :3

So THAT explains why the seats are always down!

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

RR529

This thread...

It's a funny one, I tell ya what.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Prof_Clayton

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@Prof_Clayton: Here's some more history dug up from the archives.
/uses gust bellows to clear book of dust
I present to you the family tree on NintendoLife. ( I understand that your narrative is quite different, but I'm providing you with some reference books for inspiration.) https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_nin...

Thanks for showing me that! I'm sure it'll help a lot since I'm not exactly the oldest user here.
@Adam @Aviator @Theblackdragon Er, I'm not sure quite who this forbidden one is... but I can tell what kind of a user he must have been to have created this legacy. O__e
@SomeBitTripFan We're supposed to leave the seat down?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Adam

I may not be able to write history, but the internet records itself.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/buy_any_npc_games_stop_it The posts of Eugene Wrayburn, later to be known as Orlick in one of his reincarnations, are only partially preserved. Unfortunately or fortunately, half of that thread was deleted, but one can still see the beginning of the history of trolls here, and the impromptu formation of an elite team of counter-trolls who would defend this noble website in its formative years.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Aviator

That thread reminds me of two things.

1. 2009 was a good year here.
2. I love @AlexSays

AND MACHUUUUUUUU!

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

GuSolarFlare

man, I checked the last page in general discussions to catch a small glimpse of how was NL in the past......
it was chaos..................................................

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

man, I checked the last page in general discussions to catch a small glimpse of how was NL in the past......

→ Implying it isn't still chaos.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku go see for yourself.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Prof_Clayton

Gioku wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

→ Implying it isn't still chaos.

It's honestly nothing if you go through the archive.
Thanks for the old threads everyone! I'll definitely be using them, in some way.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku go see for yourself.

→ Implying I haven't already.

I was the only one that never got far from page 1 before?

my Backloggery

Sorry, this topic has been locked.