Forums

Topic: Sonic Lost World

Posts 81 to 100 of 336

SammyOfMobius

More info on Sonic Lost World coming May 29th?
http://www.sonicstadium.org/2013/05/rumour-sonic-lost-world-d...
So apparently these posts, made prior to Nintendo's announcement of a partnership with Sega, were telling us the setting of Sonic Lost World will be an unfinished planet made of hexagon tiles, and there will be six guardians. Also, these posts told us Nintendo and Sega are forming a partnership with 3 upcoming Sonic games before that official announcement. So apparently, we are getting info on Sonic Lost World on May 29th, 2013. Freaking awesome! However, this is a rumor, not an official announcement, so don't go around confused if we don't get more info on Sonic Lost World on the 29th. I'll keep my eyes peeled and keep you guys updated!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

OdnetninAges

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

There is also an article showing tweets by Steve Lycett (director of Sega Super Stars Tennis, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed) hinting at a Sonic & Mario Kart crossover. How could you possibly not mention that? Of all people...

Just kidding. That'd probably be more appropriate for a separate thread.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

SammyOfMobius

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

There is also an article showing tweets by Steve Lycett (director of Sega Super Stars Tennis, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed) hinting at a Sonic & Mario Kart crossover. How could you possibly not mention that? Of all people...

Just kidding. That'd probably be more appropriate for a separate thread.

A Mario Kart/Sonic Racing crossover? Awesome!
How about: Mario & Sonic All-Stars Kart Racing?

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

kkslider5552000

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I hope we get some super magical/catchy music for this game like Sonic Colors!

I think there's a better chance the next Mario platformer won't have jumping than a Sonic game not having good music.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

DiabolicalSoup9

@MrWalkieTalkie
You can almost always count on Sonic when it comes to good music.

WORDS OF WISDOM:
Always throw a sandwich across the room during an argument for a dramatic effect.
During a bar brawl, look out for people trying to hurt you.
When you lose, you do not win.
Sarcasm tends to be sarcastic.
If you take laxatives, your colon will vomi...

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3744-8295

CanisWolfred

Colors introduced new characters and it was fun. As did the Advance and Rush games. I think people overestimate the damage friends have caused in the series. I'm sure it'll be fine if they work it into the gameplay correctly.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

V8_Ninja

CanisWolfred wrote:

Colors introduced new characters and it was fun. As did the Advance and Rush games. I think people overestimate the damage friends have caused in the series. I'm sure it'll be fine if they work it into the gameplay correctly.

People's fear of new characters probably has to do with Sonic Adventure 2. 'Fishing with Big' would have been an awesome minigame, but being forced to do that for the equivalent of one sixth of the game's running time is just stupid.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Happy_Mask

@V8 that was 1 not 2. Big just cameo'd in 2 in several cutscenes and levels as an Easter egg.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

PanicPuppet

The issue I have with our current batch of characters is that most of them really have no personalities or chemistry. We've never seen them all just hanging around and/or talking together.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

ThePirateCaptain

I think SEGA has finally found their sweet spot with 3D Sonic games of late. Generations, Colors, and part of Unleashed were great some i'm not too worried about the game being horrible. As for the new characters, I guess we'll have to see. I don't mind the game being cheesy like Sonic Colors, it is a videogame after all, but I don't want the characters to be annoying.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

SCRAPPER392

I honestly hope the environments and gameplay are like DK64. Alot like that Sonic World demo in Sonic Jam(Saturn), but alot better. Like, you're not running through levels constantly and instead are exploring areas.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SammyOfMobius

Sonic Lost World will introduce a new gameplay formula, new characters, and new enemies! Hopefully this new gameplay formula plays like the classic Sonic formula, but in a third-person view. In other words, Sonic 2/Sonic 3 gameplay, but as a 3D platformer. That would be awesome! I'm glad Sega is deciding to retire the Unleashed gameplay formula; it was growing stale. Can't wait to see what the game plays like!

A new creative gameplay twist is highly desired too. Think a twist as creative as the Wisps from Sonic Colors.

New characters? Sweet! A long as they're good characters like Shadow, Blaze, Silver, or Tails are, I'm totally cool with that.

Finally, new enemies. I highly doubt the new enemies won't be epic! I can wait to duke it out in awesome boss fights against Robotnik's newest creations!

Overall, this is awesome news. I cannot wait to see a trailer and gameplay of this game. May 29th, please come fast!

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.