AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

61. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Sonic for Wii U confirmed! Apparently Sega has a few Sonic games in the works, and "almost all of which will be on Wii U", and another Mario & Sonic might be one of them because 100-Year-Old-Gamer mentioned a Nintendo-exclusive title in the works being developed by Sega Sports R&D, the group behind the Mario & Sonic crossover titles! Also, Sonic is apparently supposed to return in Super Smash Bros. 4. According to 100-Year-Old-Gamer, all this will be confirmed by Sega at E3 2013. How exciting! :D E3 is only a month away. Also, when 100-Year-Old-Gamer said a few Sonic games are in the works (which he said he can't really talk about), surely he meant one of them being Sonic's next main-stream title... but we'll find out at E3 2013 in one month! ;)
100-Year-Old-Gamer's post: http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/young-people-less-than-35-d...
News source: http://www.tssznews.com/2013/05/10/rumor-sega-at-work-on-anot...

^ ^ ^ ^
Wow, no one's commented on this news yet? Wow, I was expecting lots of comments and reactions on this news. Oh well, I guess I'm the only one who finds this exciting. :|

/comments

There you go, hope I've made your day. ;)

You did!!! :D

How did i miss this? I like his posts and even more so now that they are coming true.

What do you mean by that? Just asking.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

DiabolicalSoup9

62. Posted:

Sonic Lost World? Meh.

WORDS OF WISDOM:
Always throw a sandwich across the room during an argument for a dramatic effect.
During a bar brawl, look out for people trying to hurt you.
When you lose, you do not win.
Sarcasm tends to be sarcastic.
If you take laxatives, your colon will vomit.

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3744-8295

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

63. Posted:

DiabolicalSoup9 wrote:

Sonic Lost World? Meh.

What do you mean "meh"? Are you really going to judge a game that hasn't even got one sliver of info out yet?

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

64. Posted:

Sonic Lost World officially announced for Wii U and 3DS! Sonic will be journeying to a bizarre world just as I imagined! :D Expect more details before E3. YES!!!!!
http://gematsu.com/2013/05/sonic-lost-world-announced-for-wii...

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

65. Posted:

This looks great! I can't wait to hear more about it.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

66. Posted:

With Nintendo helping out with the development of the game, things will get pretty interesting.
Pretty Interesting indeed.

Still Mariobro4. Just Toad-happy. Le-Ribbit.
Give me Jigglypuff with green combat-band Sakurai. That's all.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Know retro games? Try Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

67. Posted:

i never played a sonic game. yeah it is true.

maybe this could be interesting? i guess not but we will see at E3

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

68. Posted:

I loved Sonic Colors and while I sadly never got to play it beyond a quick demo, everyone loved Sonic Generations, so I'm really looking forward to this.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

69. Posted:

Sonic? Wii U AND 3DS? Nintendo & SEGA partnership? Nintendo EXCLUSIVE??? Consider me 1000% SOLD!

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo, Dillon, Mallo, Wonder-Red, and Duck Hunt Dog for Smash!

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

70. Posted:

I'm excited, I just hope the 3DS version is being made by NST since Yasuhara (director of the original Genesis Sonic games) is there now.

I really have no desire for a fifth Sonic Rush game.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

71. Posted:

So now with the Nintendo and SEGA Partnership over the Sonic series, I'm confident that we will see Sonic battle it out with Mario and the rest again in the Next Smash Bros.!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo, Dillon, Mallo, Wonder-Red, and Duck Hunt Dog for Smash!

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

72. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

So now with the Nintendo and SEGA Partnership over the Sonic series, I'm confident that we will see Sonic battle it out with Mario and the rest again in the Next Smash Bros.!

This was just what I thought about earlier, and I agree.

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

73. Posted:

Hopefully this one actually requires some input from the player. I feel like I'm just holding down the control stick and occasionally pushing A. Regardless, I'm a sucker for the blue porcupine-like creature, so I'll prolly pick this up.

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

74. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Sonic for Wii U confirmed! Apparently Sega has a few Sonic games in the works, and "almost all of which will be on Wii U", and another Mario & Sonic might be one of them because 100-Year-Old-Gamer mentioned a Nintendo-exclusive title in the works being developed by Sega Sports R&D, the group behind the Mario & Sonic crossover titles! Also, Sonic is apparently supposed to return in Super Smash Bros. 4. According to 100-Year-Old-Gamer, all this will be confirmed by Sega at E3 2013. How exciting! :D E3 is only a month away. Also, when 100-Year-Old-Gamer said a few Sonic games are in the works (which he said he can't really talk about), surely he meant one of them being Sonic's next main-stream title... but we'll find out at E3 2013 in one month! ;)
100-Year-Old-Gamer's post: http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/young-people-less-than-35-d...
News source: http://www.tssznews.com/2013/05/10/rumor-sega-at-work-on-anot...

^ ^ ^ ^
Wow, no one's commented on this news yet? Wow, I was expecting lots of comments and reactions on this news. Oh well, I guess I'm the only one who finds this exciting. :|

/comments

There you go, hope I've made your day. ;)

You did!!! :D

How did i miss this? I like his posts and even more so now that they are coming true.

What do you mean by that? Just asking.

He is a guy who spread E3 rumors this week and 6 of them already have come true like the nintendo only for lost world and the sega partnership.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

75. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Sonic Lost World officially announced for Wii U and 3DS! Sonic will be journeying to a bizarre world just as I imagined! :D Expect more details before E3. YES!!!!!
http://gematsu.com/2013/05/sonic-lost-world-announced-for-wii...

Oh good, you are here. For a bit there I thought you passed out from excitement. Or worse. :P

Anyways, I can't wait to hear more about this. It was descirbed as an "Action-Adventure game" by Iwata, so perhaps, just perhaps, it'll have more exploration, a la Sonic Adventure?

...actually, looking at the grid-like world on the picture, I'm hoping it has strategy elements. I like those.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

76. Posted:

I have a sweet spot for the hedgehog.SO I will definately be getting both the 3DS version and the Wii U version.But if money is tight when this releases I'll pick up the Wii U version then later the 3DS version

SUPER EXCITED

Untitled

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

DiabolicalSoup9

77. Posted:

Okay, I'm liking all of this news. Hopfully the story isn't crap like Colors and Generations, and has our good friend Knuckles with a main role that isn't shoe-horned in. I also would like Team Dark to return with an unlockable side-story, acting as unseen heroes. Yeah.

WORDS OF WISDOM:
Always throw a sandwich across the room during an argument for a dramatic effect.
During a bar brawl, look out for people trying to hurt you.
When you lose, you do not win.
Sarcasm tends to be sarcastic.
If you take laxatives, your colon will vomit.

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3744-8295

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

78. Posted:

DiabolicalSoup9 wrote:

Hopfully the story isn't crap

When hasn't a Sonic game's story been crap? I think it's to be expected by now...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

moomoo

79. Posted:

If this is anything like Colors or Generations, then count me in on this one. Two fantastic games, those were.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Austroid

80. Posted:

Here's the official logo! :P

Untitled

Yes, I JUST did this after watching the Direct.

Edited on by Austroid

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 2
My Metroid Prime 3DS Controls Idea
Currently Playing: Super Mario 3D World, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball, TMNT Smash-Up
I'm actually torn between buying Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Tomodatchi Life.

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid