Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 481 to 500 of 1,422

Happy_Mask

I wouldn't call mewtwo a success. It couldn't transform, or learn any move, mew's defining traits. . They just (kind of) got the appearance right.
But I follow the Parisect theory very closely, it's an interesting topic.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Hokori

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

That's easy
1) B/W2 easy
2) G/SC / HG/SS Honestly, these games give Gen 5 a run for it's money and I'm tempted to say route 27 (step into Kanto) alone makes it the best soundtrack, but that's just nostalgia.
3) D/P/P I LOVE route 225.
4) R/B/Y
5) R/S/E I hate the sound font. I only like it's trainer and wild battle theme.

Same although B/W2 had some cool remixes of RSE themes, but I hated that RSE had only one main instrument it seemed

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

JunkosBoobies

Raticate is the best normal type,and as for best water type,a three way tie between poliwhirl,feraligatr,and blastoise

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Raylax wrote:

You killed Blue's Raticate (RBY). You monster. Ratatta, and later Raticate, is a primary 'mon on Blue's team right up until you flatten him on the S.S. Anne. The next time you meet him, he's in Lavender Tower. And he doesn't have much reason to be in Lavender Tower - given its full of unidentifiable ghosts that can't be battled. But he doesn't have his Raticate any more. And never will have for the remainder of the game.

I like that one, seems to make sense!

What I like better, though, is the couple in HG/SS that battles using an Onix and a Cloyster.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DarkNinja9

Happy_Mask wrote:

I wouldn't call mewtwo a success. It couldn't transform, or learn any move, mew's defining traits. . They just (kind of) got the appearance right.
But I follow the Parisect theory very closely, it's an interesting topic.

what Parisect theory?

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Happy_Mask

That the Parasect itself no longer is in control of it's body, and it's nothing more than a zombie that the Shroom uses to survive. :3

Happy_Mask

Pokemon%20Yellow%20Pokedex wrote:

The bug host is drained of energy by the mushrooms on its back. They appear to do all the thinking.

Pokemon Crystal Pokedex wrote:

When nothing's left to extract from the bug, the mushrooms on its back leave spores on the bug's egg.

you sure retro?

Edited on by Happy_Mask

Retro_on_theGo

Happy_Mask wrote:

Pokemon%20Yellow%20Pokedex wrote:

The bug host is drained of energy by the mushrooms on its back. They appear to do all the thinking.

Pokemon%20Crystal%20Pokedex wrote:

When nothing's left to extract from the bug, the mushrooms on its back leave spores on the bug's egg.

you sure retro?

Whoa, I haven't read Parasect's dex entry in years. That's creepily awesome. I stand corrected.

Drawdler

That's a very interesting theory. Hopefully true. I don't think ending Gen V would be overly, terribly soon to do in December either. I can honestly see that happening. As long as the next main game is on the 3DS, though, I'm happy. (Unless we see an RS remake which would still hardly make up for being on long-outdated hardware in my opinion- as much as I love Hoenn...)

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

e-love

I mean when you think about. If there's as much time between this Gen and the next as their has been before, the 3DS could already be on its way out.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Retro_on_theGo

So I thought it'd be fun if people shared an interesting/funny Pokéfact about themselves. I'll start it off.
I can sing the first 10 Pokemon opening themes. Word for word. I use to love watching the show and would sing along to the opening song. Now I know all the ones up until I stopped watching. (Which was D/P)

Happy_Mask

Wait, there's TEN OPENING SONGS? Ah well.
But I have Team Rocket's Original Motto memorized (as evidenced by my sig), though that's not too uncommon.

e-love

I have both the Team Rocket motto and most of the opening songs memorized as well.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DarkNinja9

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sorry for the double post but this sounds very interesting.
http://pokebeach.com/2012/11/6th-generation-hints-coming-in-d...
Wonder if he has a point.

that does seem interesting but this last gen seemed rushed too though i mean come on look at some of the pkm designs my feeling is this might be rushing it yet again and we dont want that D=

also what kinds of new pkm can they come up with? i seen some youtube vids with some pkm designs and some look great now only if they added those xD

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Eel

DarkNinja9 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sorry for the double post but this sounds very interesting.
http://pokebeach.com/2012/11/6th-generation-hints-coming-in-d...
Wonder if he has a point.

that does seem interesting but this last gen seemed rushed too though i mean come on look at some of the pkm designs my feeling is this might be rushing it yet again and we dont want that D=

also what kinds of new pkm can they come up with? i seen some youtube vids with some pkm designs and some look great now only if they added those xD

My theory is that with every gen pokemon will start to look more and more like digimons, to the point where everyone will have feline-reptilian eyes with thick eye liner in gen 10.

Like This!
(uploaded with imageshack)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Marakuto

Now that the Unova league has started, a new series possibly has been announced with N being in it. Team Plasma might appear too as this was shown which it is called Pokemon Best Wishes Season 2: N and shows N walking down the preview.

Untitled

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.