General Discussion Forum

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Showing 501 to 520 of 1,433

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

501. Posted:

Check this out that I drew the other day:
Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

502. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sorry for the double post but this sounds very interesting.
http://pokebeach.com/2012/11/6th-generation-hints-coming-in-d...
Wonder if he has a point.

that does seem interesting but this last gen seemed rushed too though i mean come on look at some of the pkm designs my feeling is this might be rushing it yet again and we dont want that D=

also what kinds of new pkm can they come up with? :o i seen some youtube vids with some pkm designs and some look great now only if they added those xD

My theory is that with every gen pokemon will start to look more and more like digimons, to the point where everyone will have feline-reptilian eyes with thick eye liner in gen 10.

Like This!
(uploaded with imageshack)

im sorry,but the day pokemon becomes digimon is the day im DONE with pokemon :P

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

503. Posted:

@Gioku That drawing is so cool! I love the Kangaskan!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

504. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@Gioku That drawing is so cool! I love the Kangaskan!

Thanks! These guys are the two that I mostly used to beat the elite four in the first Pokemon game I ever played, LeafGreen version! (I also used Mr. Mime a lot, but I didn't include him). It was quite the accomplishment to me to finally beat them!

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

505. Posted:

How exactly does Pal Park work? Do you have to see every Pokemon in Platinum's Pokedex?

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

506. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@Gioku That drawing is so cool! I love the Kangaskan!

Thanks! These guys are the two that I mostly used to beat the elite four in the first Pokemon game I ever played, LeafGreen version! (I also used Mr. Mime a lot, but I didn't include him). It was quite the accomplishment to me to finally beat them!

the main ones i used for the firered elite 4 are blastoise,poliwhirl,ninetales,and raticate,articuno,and mewtwo

Edited on by PSI_King

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mudjo

507. Posted:

I love Cobalion's reaction to Genesect reaching for its throat...

This is a signature.
I mentioned signatures, which makes this a meta-signature,
A meta-signature mentioning meta-signatures is a meta-meta-signature.
Hence, this signature is infinitely meta. Does Meta-Knight have a self-awareness of his own name?

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8084-2308

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkNinja9

508. Posted:

paperluigi wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sorry for the double post but this sounds very interesting.
http://pokebeach.com/2012/11/6th-generation-hints-coming-in-d...
Wonder if he has a point.

that does seem interesting but this last gen seemed rushed too though i mean come on look at some of the pkm designs my feeling is this might be rushing it yet again and we dont want that D=

also what kinds of new pkm can they come up with? :o i seen some youtube vids with some pkm designs and some look great now only if they added those xD

My theory is that with every gen pokemon will start to look more and more like digimons, to the point where everyone will have feline-reptilian eyes with thick eye liner in gen 10.

Like This!
(uploaded with imageshack)

im sorry,but the day pokemon becomes digimon is the day im DONE with pokemon :P

i agree i wouldnt like pokemon anymore if that was the case xD

im curious to know why missingno is on that pic? o.O

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marakuto

509. Posted:

Now after the end of the Unova league, the first episode will be this happening:

Untitled

Information about the saga taken from Serebii:
After completing the Unova League, Ash and co. head off to the White Ruins, where Reshiram is said to be, which Prof. Juniper's father has seen. Then they meet a strange boy who can hear the voices of Pokemon, N. Ash becomes involved in a suspicious experiment Team Plasma is doing using Pokemon. By the hand of the mysterious reseacher Colress, Axew & Pikachu become vicious even towards Ash and Co.! Team Plasma says they are searching for N, but what is the ambition of their leader, Ghetsis? And! The Team Rocket trio lands back in Unova and opposes against Team Plasma! What will the outcome of THAT be?

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

510. Posted:

:O :O :O

I really want to see how that turns out with the TV show. I was wondering where N and Ghetsis were since the Black and White season started. This all sounds really interesting.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mudjo

511. Posted:

What was that thing at the end with the Mystery Gift Meowth saying? (I can't read Japanese)

This is a signature.
I mentioned signatures, which makes this a meta-signature,
A meta-signature mentioning meta-signatures is a meta-meta-signature.
Hence, this signature is infinitely meta. Does Meta-Knight have a self-awareness of his own name?

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8084-2308

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Moorpheel

512. Posted:

From the video it seems japanse gamers will be able to receive a Meowth based on the one from Team Rocket with Mystery Gift.

:( I want team rocket's meowth too

Edit:

Serebii wrote:

For those of you with the Japanese Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 games, the next WiFi event is now live. This WiFi event gives the Pokémon Meowth to tie in with the return of Team Rocket in the anime during the new saga, Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N. As reported on Friday, it is Level 15, holds a Smoke Ball and has the moves Fury Swipes, Sing, Nasty Plot and Snatch & the ability PickUp and is available until January 10th 2013.

See? Man that's got to be the most perfect "Team Rocket Meowth" moveset ever. I wonder if we will ever get wifi gifts with random non-legendary pokemon like Japan always does someday.

Edited on by Moorpheel

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkNinja9

513. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

From the video it seems japanse gamers will be able to receive a Meowth based on the one from Team Rocket with Mystery Gift.

:( I want team rocket's meowth too

Edit:

Serebii wrote:

For those of you with the Japanese Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 games, the next WiFi event is now live. This WiFi event gives the Pokémon Meowth to tie in with the return of Team Rocket in the anime during the new saga, Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N. As reported on Friday, it is Level 15, holds a Smoke Ball and has the moves Fury Swipes, Sing, Nasty Plot and Snatch & the ability PickUp and is available until January 10th 2013.

See? Man that's got to be the most perfect "Team Rocket Meowth" moveset ever. I wonder if we will ever get wifi gifts with random non-legendary pokemon like Japan always does someday.

i know right D= i would of liked that meowth but they get random shinies too why not us or egg pkm =/

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PSI_King

514. Posted:

on soulsilver,i just defeated red and got my kanto starter :D
now to go get my hoenn starter :D

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

515. Posted:

How do you use Pal Park in order into transfer Pokemon in Platinum?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Moorpheel

516. Posted:

To transfer pokemon to platinum you need a ds with a gba slot and a gba pokemon game.
Just select the pal park option from the game menu (the one you see before playing) and select the pokemon you want to send.
Then visit the pal park on the game and recatch your pokemon.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

517. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

To transfer pokemon to platinum you need a ds with a gba slot and a gba pokemon game.
Just select the pal park option from the game menu (the one you see before playing) and select the pokemon you want to send.
Then visit the pal park on the game and recatch your pokemon.

How much of the Sinnoh Dex do you have to complete in order to access it?

Backloggery. Now playing: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sonic Classic Collection).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Moorpheel

518. Posted:

You just need to complete the game and find it I think.
I don't have Platinum so I don't really know.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

519. Posted:

So I watched most of the Pokemon Movie: Kyrem vs. The Sword of Justice. However, my DVR didn't record the whole thing. :O

Does Cartoon Network air them again after the premiere by any chance? Or is there any other way I can see the ending? ;_;

I know, I'm probably the only one who's still into the shows / movies. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

520. Posted:

I caught a bit of it while channel surfing on Sunday... I really want to finish it now D:

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!