Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,422

JunkosBoobies

Morphtroid wrote:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sorry for the double post but this sounds very interesting.
http://pokebeach.com/2012/11/6th-generation-hints-coming-in-d...
Wonder if he has a point.

that does seem interesting but this last gen seemed rushed too though i mean come on look at some of the pkm designs my feeling is this might be rushing it yet again and we dont want that D=

also what kinds of new pkm can they come up with? i seen some youtube vids with some pkm designs and some look great now only if they added those xD

My theory is that with every gen pokemon will start to look more and more like digimons, to the point where everyone will have feline-reptilian eyes with thick eye liner in gen 10.

Like This!
(uploaded with imageshack)

im sorry,but the day pokemon becomes digimon is the day im DONE with pokemon

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@Gioku That drawing is so cool! I love the Kangaskan!

Thanks! These guys are the two that I mostly used to beat the elite four in the first Pokemon game I ever played, LeafGreen version! (I also used Mr. Mime a lot, but I didn't include him). It was quite the accomplishment to me to finally beat them!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

How exactly does Pal Park work? Do you have to see every Pokemon in Platinum's Pokedex?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

JunkosBoobies

Gioku wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@Gioku That drawing is so cool! I love the Kangaskan!

Thanks! These guys are the two that I mostly used to beat the elite four in the first Pokemon game I ever played, LeafGreen version! (I also used Mr. Mime a lot, but I didn't include him). It was quite the accomplishment to me to finally beat them!

the main ones i used for the firered elite 4 are blastoise,poliwhirl,ninetales,and raticate,articuno,and mewtwo

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

DarkNinja9

paperluigi wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sorry for the double post but this sounds very interesting.
http://pokebeach.com/2012/11/6th-generation-hints-coming-in-d...
Wonder if he has a point.

that does seem interesting but this last gen seemed rushed too though i mean come on look at some of the pkm designs my feeling is this might be rushing it yet again and we dont want that D=

also what kinds of new pkm can they come up with? i seen some youtube vids with some pkm designs and some look great now only if they added those xD

My theory is that with every gen pokemon will start to look more and more like digimons, to the point where everyone will have feline-reptilian eyes with thick eye liner in gen 10.

Like This!
(uploaded with imageshack)

im sorry,but the day pokemon becomes digimon is the day im DONE with pokemon

i agree i wouldnt like pokemon anymore if that was the case xD

im curious to know why missingno is on that pic? o.O

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Marakuto

Now after the end of the Unova league, the first episode will be this happening:

Untitled

Information about the saga taken from Serebii:
After completing the Unova League, Ash and co. head off to the White Ruins, where Reshiram is said to be, which Prof. Juniper's father has seen. Then they meet a strange boy who can hear the voices of Pokemon, N. Ash becomes involved in a suspicious experiment Team Plasma is doing using Pokemon. By the hand of the mysterious reseacher Colress, Axew & Pikachu become vicious even towards Ash and Co.! Team Plasma says they are searching for N, but what is the ambition of their leader, Ghetsis? And! The Team Rocket trio lands back in Unova and opposes against Team Plasma! What will the outcome of THAT be?

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

e-love

I really want to see how that turns out with the TV show. I was wondering where N and Ghetsis were since the Black and White season started. This all sounds really interesting.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Eel

From the video it seems japanse gamers will be able to receive a Meowth based on the one from Team Rocket with Mystery Gift.

I want team rocket's meowth too

Edit:

Serebii wrote:

For those of you with the Japanese Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 games, the next WiFi event is now live. This WiFi event gives the Pokémon Meowth to tie in with the return of Team Rocket in the anime during the new saga, Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N. As reported on Friday, it is Level 15, holds a Smoke Ball and has the moves Fury Swipes, Sing, Nasty Plot and Snatch & the ability PickUp and is available until January 10th 2013.

See? Man that's got to be the most perfect "Team Rocket Meowth" moveset ever. I wonder if we will ever get wifi gifts with random non-legendary pokemon like Japan always does someday.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DarkNinja9

Morphtroid wrote:

From the video it seems japanse gamers will be able to receive a Meowth based on the one from Team Rocket with Mystery Gift.

I want team rocket's meowth too

Edit:

Serebii wrote:

For those of you with the Japanese Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 games, the next WiFi event is now live. This WiFi event gives the Pokémon Meowth to tie in with the return of Team Rocket in the anime during the new saga, Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N. As reported on Friday, it is Level 15, holds a Smoke Ball and has the moves Fury Swipes, Sing, Nasty Plot and Snatch & the ability PickUp and is available until January 10th 2013.

See? Man that's got to be the most perfect "Team Rocket Meowth" moveset ever. I wonder if we will ever get wifi gifts with random non-legendary pokemon like Japan always does someday.

i know right D= i would of liked that meowth but they get random shinies too why not us or egg pkm =/

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Electricmastro

How do you use Pal Park in order into transfer Pokemon in Platinum?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Eel

To transfer pokemon to platinum you need a ds with a gba slot and a gba pokemon game.
Just select the pal park option from the game menu (the one you see before playing) and select the pokemon you want to send.
Then visit the pal park on the game and recatch your pokemon.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Electricmastro

Morphtroid wrote:

To transfer pokemon to platinum you need a ds with a gba slot and a gba pokemon game.
Just select the pal park option from the game menu (the one you see before playing) and select the pokemon you want to send.
Then visit the pal park on the game and recatch your pokemon.

How much of the Sinnoh Dex do you have to complete in order to access it?

e-love

So I watched most of the Pokemon Movie: Kyrem vs. The Sword of Justice. However, my DVR didn't record the whole thing.

Does Cartoon Network air them again after the premiere by any chance? Or is there any other way I can see the ending? ;_;

I know, I'm probably the only one who's still into the shows / movies.

turtlelink

I caught a bit of it while channel surfing on Sunday... I really want to finish it now D:

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

e-love

turtlelink wrote:

I caught a bit of it while channel surfing on Sunday... I really want to finish it now D:

I was really enjoying it! Until it just ceased without warning. Now I'll never know if Keldeo does in fact vanquish Kyurem.

e-love

The animation was really well done. They always do a good job, but wow, it was beautiful.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.