Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,422

zoroarkrules25

I think it is awesome, i saw someone posted saying that they think it was designed to hunt the genesects. Serebii says on the 18th we are getting a trailer explaining the origins of mewtwo and this pokemon in the movie.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

e-love

I kind of wish we didn't have the magazine leak the image before hand. Talk about taking away the surprise factor.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Raylax

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I think it is awesome, i saw someone posted saying that they think it was designed to hunt the genesects. Serebii says on the 18th we are getting a trailer explaining the origins of mewtwo and this pokemon in the movie.

I don't know if there's any source for this info, but I'd laugh if it were true. Scientists create Mewtwo, it all goes predictably wrong.
In an unrelated incident, scientists create Genesect. It also all goes predictably wrong.

Scientists create Mewtwo-two, to hunt Genesect. PREDICT THE OUTCOME.

The third-entry game (Pokémon Z or X2/Y2 or whatever) will probably just be a small team of panicked scientists trying to stop 3 super-powered Pokémon and their bloody, destructive rampage

Edited on by Raylax

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Raylax

Certainly seems that someone at Game Freak likes Dragonball

I wonder if, since we're seeing the return of Mewtwo, we'll also see the return of Team Rocket? I can't remember if in the game canon Rocket were behind the Mew cloning experiments or if it was unrelated.

Raylax

Happy_Mask

Bulbapedia wrote:

It is widely considered unique, because only one survived the cloning process before the facility in which it was created was destroyed. However, this has yet to be fully confirmed.

SPECULATION!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Raylax

Fun (related-ish) fact!

Ditto is believed to be the result of failed attempts at cloning Mew. It shares the same coloration (and shiny coloration), weight, and they are both the only Pokémon capable of learning Transform. In Red and Blue they also appear commonly in the abandoned lab on Cinnabar where the experiments took place.

Also, I like that Mewtwo2 has a convenient handle to carry it around easily with the rest of your shopping.

Raylax

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

TheKingOfTown

I thought Phione wasn't a legendary...

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

DreamyViridi

TheKingOfTown wrote:

I thought Phione wasn't a legendary...

Mostly true, although it's debatable.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Romeo

this...... so much THIS

and regarding the new mewtwo form or w/e announcement (qouting myself):
"hmn... why?!
i always considered mewtwo (and mew) the -> perfect <- pokemon.... i really don't like the idea of mewtwo having a new and stronger form

well it isn't even confirmed it's a new form, could also just be a pokemon similar to mewtwo, but i'm not a fan of that as well

mewtwo + mew were always special and i guess you could say my 2 favorite pokemon

[x] not liking this"

Romeo

LordJumpMad

I can't wait for the next pokemon update! I heard their making a baby form of Mewtwo, called Mewone
And a new water type charizard
I also heard that all final forms of the starters, all become Fire/Fighting. Don't ask how, but some how they just do.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Is that all you got, @LJM?
Come on, you can troll better than that.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Tobiaku

I want the Team Rockets secret empirerer cd

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Electricmastro

Is Pokemon mocking us now?

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

e-love

The amount of legendaries didn't bother me until Diamond / Pearl went overboard. It's just too much

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.