Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 481 to 500 of 755

FireMario887

Samus: Wait, Superman! [Thinking]He just got exposed to massive quantities of Kryptonite... The Kryptonite's halo spreads the power, but is no good for Kryptonian physiology...[/Thinking]

Carries Superman into a medical room and hooks him up to oxygen tanks

FireMario887

Mickey

4th wall break: Hey guys. I'm not going to post here for a bit to stay accurate to what actually happens in a coma. Comas usually last from several days to even years but I'll just say his Kryptonian Physiology is different so the coma only lasted a day. Superman will return (hah) tomorrow.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Knuckles

4th: Sorry I was gone for so long, played KI:U, my staff 1-hit KO's. >:3

Knuckles by some incredible feet managed to defeat all 100 enemies. Tired yet determinded, Knuckles starts to search for Panda door by door.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Alright, i'm ready!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

New_3DaSh_XL

Pit wakes up and starts thrashing about.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

After a few minutes, Pit calms down but is still hyperventilating somewhat.

(Huh-uh) What... (huh-uh) happened here? (huh-uh) what's the (huh-uh) current situation? (huh-uh)(huh-uh)

You can't (huh-uh) imagine the (huh-uh) amount of (huh-uh) pain (huh-uh) I was going through(huh-uh)(huh-uh) while the fake(huh-uh) me(huh-uh) was here,(huh-uh) attacking you(huh-uh) guys. Since (huh-uh) they (huh-uh) didn't need me(huh-uh) to (huh-uh) talk to you(huh-uh) guys(huh-uh) they(huh-uh) were torturing(huh-uh) me.(huh-uh)(huh-uh)

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Pit, you're hyperventilating, what did they do to you!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

Hospital Computer: Calm down Pit. You were injured during your fight against your evil twin. He smashed you with a bunch of rocks, and you have just recovered after gathering oxygen. I am a computer for a Galactic Federation hospital that shrink to microscopic size and can grow back to normal size given to Samus. She and Superman put you in here along with others who were injured to recover. Samus is currently gone to get a suit upgrade.

FireMario887

KiwiPanda

The Aurums still in bad condition from the previos PSI Brainshock, the robotocist is attempting to fix them. Seeing the chance, Panda decides to go to the back room in seach for Pit (Still unaware of his whereabouts).
Panda: (To self, communication to others still extremely limited) This place is just as creepy... robotic prosthesis parts are lying everywhere, loads of them... (hops onto a more peculiar-looking machine and investigates) So, with Pit they're going to... (holds breath) I need to find him and get out of here.
Still looking around, Panda looks around quietly but quickly for Pit before seeing a couple pigments of blood, signalling Pit must be somewhere near.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

FireMario887

Samus answering on comlink: Wait a minute, Luigi. Knuckles! RedPanda has arrived at the portal hospital I planted! If you need help, I'll send Luigi your way. Luigi, how far can Brobot travel, because Knuckles is on a different location of the planet and may need your assistance. I'm currently gone getting a suit upgrade.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Hospital computer: This is a portable hospital, Pit. Not a harmful technology. Samus placed me here to help you recover.

FireMario887

KiwiPanda

Behind shelves of parts, Panda finds more Aurum forces, these too equipped with full bodies, but still distinctly Aurum. Most are sitting off and loafing around.
Panda: (Holding breath and thinking to self) Maybe at this point... I should just take a rest... I can't take on all these things on alone, and Pit still isn't in sight... I just need to get in range and talk to--
A syringe lands into his neck and he quckly collapses.
???: What now?
???: Take the PSI and put it into energy tanks. Then put him away somewhere... after a good rest, he'll be charged back up... and wetake the PSI again. And so on. With enough, we can get our units practically flawless in strength.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

FireMario887

Samus: All right. I am now upgrading.
Untitled
Samus: All right, I just finished restoring my armor's power. Everything that I have had before is back. I'll be back in a few minutes.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Varia01 wrote:

Hospital Computer: Calm down Pit. You were injured during your fight against your evil twin. He smashed you with a bunch of rocks, and you have just recovered after gathering oxygen. I am a computer for a Galactic Federation hospital that shrink to microscopic size and can grow back to normal size given to Samus. She and Superman put you in here along with others who were injured to recover. Samus is currently gone to get a suit upgrade.

This for @DeviousCrossing, except the computer is talking to Devious, but not Pit.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"He's also hyperventilating, oh man, there going to pay!!!.........." Thinking to himself, Ristar"Greedy, what are you doing, I know you're apart of this somehow, where are you!?!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.