Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 741 to 755 of 755

Knuckles

Knuckles continues to explore the escape pod bay. Knuckles finds coordinates for each of them, except one. Knuckles finds the only remaining computer to track the pods whereabouts.

Computer: "Pod 6 crashed between its destination, and take off location. Logs show that defensive measures were activated, and a group of heroes attacked the ship. Many were injured before the ship was ultimately taken down. Pilot Dr. Finitevus."

Knuckles: [thinking aloud] Why would Finitevus use a shuttle? His warp rings would have taken me wherever he was heading instantaneously. Unless he intended to be followed by my friends, leaving the Master Emerald unguarded as Finitevus stole it!

_Knuckles leaves the destroyed base, following the computer's chart to the crash site.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I guess i'll help out, right behind you guys"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Knuckles Yeah I was talking to Superman (Also I see what you did there)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Knuckles wrote:

@Sheldon All you did was just confirm a thought I had along time ago.

Untitled

New_3DaSh_XL

Well, according to the Goddbye thread @Varia01 has left NL. So, what are we going to do from here? D:

Not that it affects me right now, I'm going to Chicago tomorrow so whatever you guys decide I'll find out next week.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Mickey

4th: Sorry, guys. I'm afraid I'll have to pull out of this RPG. It'll just remind me too much of Varia01. Knuckles, just go ahead with whatever you were planning and, one last note, Lex Luthor drugged Finitevus with those vitamins and that serum. Now Finitevus is under Lex's control. You can go ahead and find some way to break free of his control later... and you can use Lex since I'm not. I'll see you guys in another RPG. Farewell.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.