Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 461 to 480 of 755

FireMario887

Samus: Superman, there's not enough in my ship, but I have the device that I grew.

FireMario887

FireMario887

After a few minutes, Samus burns a rock down and grapples the shard out.

Samus: Here Knuckles. I'm not going to touch it, because it is too much power for my current suit and may permanently shut it down.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Right then..........well i'll be here for support!"

^I got to go, be back tonight.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

@Ristar: Got it. I didn't mean for this thread to keep you guys here.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Fourth Wall: I may be back in 30+ minutes

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Mickey

Superman: Alright, Samus. I'll take Pit in there... and Devious. Just to be safe. But first, here's the last shard, Knuckles.

Superman hands Knuckles the last shard and, immediately afterward, Superman takes the unconscious body of Pit and the sleeping body of Devious and flies them to the Microscopic Hospital

Superman: I'll be in here if you need me.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Knuckles

Knuckles: Superman, I'm ready to open a portal to find Panda. Requesting back-up. The portal is to strengthen the teleporting, I don't think Chaos Control has the power to get there on its own.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Knuckles

Knuckles grabs Superman's arm

Knuckles:

Chaos Control!!!

Knuckles and Superman arrive at an ememy fortress outnumbered 50-1, and fulled with Artificial Red Sun and Kryptonite Generators

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

KiwiPanda

Fourth wall: I'm around, just lurking for the time being until necessary.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Knuckles

Knuckles: No Superman!

Knuckles grabs Superman, yells Chaos Control, throws Superman through the portal, and closes the portal. Knuckles is stranded, with the chaos emeralds temporarily zapped of power.

Knuckles: You wanna fight you idiots? Bring it on!

Knuckles charges into a fight he can't hope to win, but has to try for the sake of Panda and Clark Superman.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

KiwiPanda

Still in the room with the few Aurum forces, which are strangely equipped with fine limbs, and the man (Who is evidently a robotocist), Panda hasn't been trapped or caught yet, although communcation is still cut off. With whatever PP is available, he shoots PSI Brainshock to the others in the room. The Aurums are affected and confused, but the robotocist is fine.
Panda: (To self) ...I really need to learn that skill better... but it worked well enough...

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

FireMario887

Samus: They're gone? [Thinking]I got to download their logbook files into my ship's mainframe, so I can find them. Oh wait, no I gotta keep watch until the others recover in this hospital.[/Thinking]

FireMario887

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.