Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 2,623

SheldonRandoms

Does that mean I should change my vote?

Edited on by LzWinky

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

@Veloster: Me and you! Too bad people didn't think we are that cute. Maybe I should slap an anime big eyes to your and my avatar to win more votes.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

LzWinky

My patience is wearing thin. It's just a simple contest, so there's no need to take things too far. If this continues, I'll have to issue temporary bans.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LordJumpMad

Ok, everyone, just sit back, and relax, and let me bring the thread back on track with my Soul Train of pancake and bacon.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@SheldonRandoms: Keep it. Phil isn't in the contest in the first place but people thought he is cute so he got in without entering. XD

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Super_Gravy

EmperorJumpMad wrote:

Ok, everyone, just sit back, and relax, and let me bring the thread back on track with my Soul Train of pancake and bacon.

I can't argue with that. I'm really dying for bacons!

PS: Can the dead eat bacons?

Edited on by Super_Gravy

CanisWolfred

EmperorJumpMad wrote:

Gais, I think we have our next competition. Best Bacon Avatar. Yes or yes?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Raylax

Folks, as Lz has stated, this is the final warning. I would hate to have to lock this thread because of a handful ruining it for everyone else. We're locking it temporarily to clean up, and then we'll re-open it. Under no circumstances is the current behavior to continue. If you have a problem with a fellow user, use the Report button. If you want to discuss something with a moderator, use the Contact Form. if you need to remind yourself of our community rules, please take this time to read them.

This thread will be re-opened shortly.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Raylax

And we're back. Play nicely.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Jmaster49

Alright guys I'm sorry IF AND ONLY IF (meaning that if I'm innocent I've no reason to apologize) I made any of you unhappy, but with that said I'm still dropping out of this contest and will await a better one. Thanks

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

sugarpixel

OK, thanks @Raylax and @Unca_Lz... since I'm not a moderator I was kinda losing control of things... so thanks!

...anyway, I had a post, but it got lost when the thread was locked for a moment, so... I have found all the votes and the next count will be up soon!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@Raylax: That's was quick. How the temporarily lock work or it is better off I don't know?

SheldonRandoms

BigDaddysPizza wrote:

I'm cute, right?

Words cannot describe your cuteness..........IT BLEW ME AWAY INTO THE GALAXY THAT'S NOT OURS!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.