Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 2,623

Super_Gravy

SheldonRandoms wrote:

BigDaddysPizza wrote:

I'm cute, right?

Words cannot describe your cuteness..........IT BLEW ME AWAY INTO THE GALAXY THAT'S NOT OURS!!!!!!!!!

How you find that galaxy? Scientists been looking for that galaxy!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Jmaster49

BTW if someone could let me know who wins that'd be cool.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

HankLangley

BigDaddysPizza wrote:

I'm cute, right?

YOUR SO CUTE IT INSPIRED ME TO BUY KITTENS AND PUPPIES AND TURN ON CAPS LOCK.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

SheldonRandoms

@Super_Gravy Look at @BigDaddysPizza's avatar, you'll find that galaxy if you do.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

@Jmaster49: Did you change your avatar again? I noticed there is no music note there.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

HankLangley

Veloster wrote:

Jmaster49 wrote:

Well, as things stand, I think @DreamyViridi had an insurmountable number of votes.

@DreamyVirdi hax. probably aimbot.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

sugarpixel

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

DreamyViridi's obviously the winner

I dunno, there's a lot of votes for @BadKitty I haven't added to the count yet!

...anyway, you guys will have to wait a bit for the standings update, my assistance has been requested at the Kirby Wiki...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Jmaster49

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Jmaster49: Did you change your avatar again? I noticed there is no music note there.

That's due to the fact I'm dropping out of this contest. I changed my avatar from cutie Lilith to semi-cute semi-sexy Lilith.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

One last thing. @BadKitty NEEDS TO WIN!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Wheeler

Let me know who's going to win. goes back to play Arkham City

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Jmaster49

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Let me know who's going to win. goes back to play Arkham City

Uh...@BadKitty is gonna win.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Undead_terror

Well if my votes matter I vote for
@Badkitty
@Moorpheel
@CanisWolfred
If a 4th can be chosen I would choose @Gioku

I was a little right to stay from the thread for a bit

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Thanks @Undead_Terror! ...I was just gonna count you as having voted for @BadKitty...

...well anyway, I've found all the votes; @theblackdragon, @berzerker99 and @Retro_on_theGo all voted for @BadKitty (and @Retro_on_theGo chose @JollyKarp as a second).

My duties over at the Kirby Wiki are now complete, so I can count everything now.

Thanks for keeping it civil, too — that's how I wanted the thread to be in the first place!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.