Forums

Topic: Nintendo Games You Dislike

Posts 101 to 120 of 123

Whopper744

Me and Fortune Street have a love/hate relationship. It's such a good game, and it's fun with 4 people. But single player.....everytime I have played it with just computers, I somehow roll nothing but 1's and 2's, while they fly around the board, grab everything, draw all the good chance card things, and I get left to bounce from one of thier triple digits spaces to the next....one to two spaces at a time. The luck factor utterly destroys me to the point where i feel like less of a human. This is one game, I will probably never complete...but my wife is getting close to it, and she doesn't even play much of anything !

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

BenAV

@Joshers744 At least the computers are stupid though (which completely wrecks playing online sometimes), so you can buy their properties from them cheap.
Makes winning pretty easy most of the time.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Whopper744

BenAV wrote:

@Joshers744 At least the computers are stupid though (which completely wrecks playing online sometimes), so you can buy their properties from them cheap.

Makes winning pretty easy most of the time.

Part of it is probably just me not being as good as I think I am at it. I just hate playing a game like this with computers. When you are playing with others, you can still laugh and have fun when you get screwed by a roll of the dice, but when you are trying to unlock things and playing against the CPU, it just makes me mad.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Zach777

I hate Kid Icarus Uprising level 18 on 9.0 difficulty. Other than that the game is incredible!

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

BenAV

@Joshers744 Haha, I understand.
Mario Party is the king of cheating computers, that can be so annoying sometimes.
I didn't mind the luck factor too much with Boom Street, as even with bad luck I still managed to outplay the computer and win most of the time.
I beat all the boards on standard rules, but not on easy because that's lame.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

ville10

While there always are things the could have been better, I think I have only played two Nintendo games that not only disappointed me, but that I thought was outright bad. Super Paper Mario and Pictobits.

Super Paper Mario was said to be a platformer, and while that is true, it is as far from the actual Mario platformers that you can get. No challenging jumps, no crazy obstacles, it was basically just Paper Mario in two dimensions without fun, i.e. the battle system.

Pictobits was just extremely overrated. Mediocre gameplay that controlled badly and it got way to difficult towards the end. Not even the retro theme could save it.

ville10

kkslider5552000

Super Paper Mario is an ACTION RPG with some puzzle platformer parts. Comparing it to platformers like Super Mario Bros. doesn't work.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ThePirateCaptain

I've never understood the hate for Super Paper Mario. Yes it was different but if you didn't pretend it was a sequel to TTYD then you could see it is a fine game in it's own right. Anyways, I guess Pikmin never really appealed to me but that's about it (besides Wii Music)

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

RR529

ville10 wrote:

While there always are things the could have been better, I think I have only played two Nintendo games that not only disappointed me, but that I thought was outright bad. Super Paper Mario and Pictobits.

Super Paper Mario was said to be a platformer, and while that is true, it is as far from the actual Mario platformers that you can get. No challenging jumps, no crazy obstacles, it was basically just Paper Mario in two dimensions without fun, i.e. the battle system.

Pictobits was just extremely overrated. Mediocre gameplay that controlled badly and it got way to difficult towards the end. Not even the retro theme could save it.

eh, SPM isn't that bad. It isn't the best PM game, but I still found it to be enjoyable (also, it's not really fair to compare it to traditional Mario games).

Agree with every word you said about Pictobits though.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

sugarpixel

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

It's the only thing I don't like about MK7 is the luck factor. Too much luck, not enough skill.

If you have enough skill, though, it negates the luck.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

Hate Fortune Street. So boring and too much luck.

It's the only thing I don't like about MK7 is the luck factor. Too much luck, not enough skill.

I beg to differ about Fortune Street. Fortune Street uses so much skill, especially if you play with stocks. It does have it's time where luck can take you out, but if it's all skill, I can gurantee Fortune Street would be terrible and boring.

And if you have problems with Mario Kart's luck factor, you can go to many popular groups like 150CC Mushrooms Only.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

bro2dragons

Miss_Rarity wrote:

Donkey Kong Jr. Math.

... is a better game than Donkey Kong Jr.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Terave

Mk7 is well, not fun. And too plain. and boring.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Bread-Not-Toast

New Super Mario Bros Wii,it was okay,but no galaxy.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Mr-X9000

action 52 and NES super pitfall anyone?

3DS friend code: 1805-2417-4668
nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
playstation network ID: dooghound

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2417-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.