Forums

Topic: My Nintendo Discussion!

Posts 181 to 200 of 318

bezerker99

I redeemed 250 plat coins for 10 Miitomo game tickets. Once you get that reward, you can't get it again. (What if I wanted to spend 250 plat coins on 10 more game tickets???)

I just found that odd.

EDIT: I discovered the other Miitomo tickets let you redeem them as many times as you want.

Edited on by bezerker99

Randomname19

Today I used Miiverse and the e-shop both on my Wii U and on 3DS.Just now I went to My Nintendo and saw that the e-shop and miiverse misssions have been completed twice and i goth 60 points instead of 30 for each one.Is it a mistake or the 3DS and Wii U/miiverse are considered separate and I missed points by using them just on one console at a time?

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

iphys

Maybe you forgot to claim the points last week and so it let you claim them both this week, since you're supposed to have like 30 days or something to claim the points after completing the mission.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Kolzig

gc.nintendo.de has the similar platinum points secret thing going as was in E3. At least for my European My Nintendo page three missions have appeared today.

I only found the Splatoon splat so far. Haven't found Sheikah eye and the 20 points one is for watching the live stream and I doubt I'll have time for that.

Nintendo Network ID: Kolzig

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Ya, I've found the Splat symbol as well. That was easy(florescent lime green). Last time round 2 of the symbols if I remember correctly were hidden fairly sneakily. The Shiekah Eye was translucent.

Just as I say that, I found the Shiekah Eye. It too was easy. It's at the bottom of the page where the Twitter symbol is.

Now just need to find out what time the live symbol will be available at.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Joeynator3000

@SLIGEACH_EIRE ...Dude....edit button.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Eel

I wonder how often do they plan to change the rewards...

All the digital games they have up I either have already or don't want.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

I have a lot of platinum coins that'll expire in September

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DefHalan

There are some Metroid Federation Force rewards for Miitomo Coins on My Nintendo.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Undead_terror

Welp...there goes 40 gold coins I was wanting to save but had to give them away =w=, why is it that CN coins lasted for 2 years, but now they only last 6 months, at the very least they could keep offering new games monthly, but we probably won't get new games until next month when the current games end, that's like 3 months that the current games would be out for!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

When is NA getting the Samus theme? That's literally the only thing I want right now and it's out everywhere except NA. Don't start this crap with me, Nintendo.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Xyphon22

Is there a way to tell if you have coins about to expire, and how many? The "About Points" thing said that your Points History will tell you how many have already expired and that they expire on the last day of the month, but I couldn't find anywhere telling you how many are going to at the end of the month.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

DefHalan

Does it tell you when points are going to expire? I don't think any of mine are but I would hate for them to expire without me knowing

Undead_terror

I got all the miitomo stuff and themes, even after all that I still got over 1000 coins, I really don't think we will be getting any else worth while for a while at least, so I am using my coins....even if it's on nothing special.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

So did you guys hear? My Nintendo now makes it so gold coins can last up to 12 months into 6, if only I knew this yesterday I could of saved 30 of my coins without having to give it away....can I strangle the person who didn't make this choice sooner?

RIP CN THAT HAD COINS EXPIRE IN 2 YEARS!

Edited on by Undead_terror

DefHalan

My Nintendo just sent me a birthday e-mail. my birthday is near the end of the month but got it today. I can get 30% off a select digital title this month. The titles I can choose from
New Super Mario Bros U (Wii U) - already own
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker (Wii U) - already own
Splatoon (Wii U) - already own
Super Mario Maker (Wii U)
Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)
Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS) - already own
Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS)
Super Smash Bros for 3DS (3DS) - already own
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (3DS)
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam (3DS)
Puzzles & Dragons Z (3DS) - already own

DefHalan

@DarthNocturnal External hard drives are your friend. I am completely digital so I got a 2TB and have never even thought of running out of space as a possibility... however, I am thinking of getting Xenoblade, so that might happen lol

Tyranexx

@DefHalan: Your discounts are the exact same as those I got with my birthday email today. I was really excited until I saw that you could only use them on certain games. The only one I'm interested in is Xenoblade, but I prefer my retail games in physical format.

On the other hand, with the new My Nintendo rewards up, I may take advantage of that Fire Emblem discount. I've been wanting that game for a while.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Flexbro27

The only discount I liked was the Mario Kart DLC pack and other than that the other discounts have been kind of dull.

Flexbro27

Nintendo Network ID: Flexbro27

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic